Why Do The Muslims Hate Us?

What????????? Have you got your head up your ass? I didn't post that.

You know, even if he had been talking to you, there really is no need for the insults. If you think Christianity is so inferior, then why is it your philosophy doesn't produce the fruits of kindness like the Gospel will produce for countless Christians? (Please note that I didn't say all).

It really doesn't matter what you or the whole world believes...that load of shit from the bible will never be matched...not even close. I fail to understand how any logical human being can believe it really happened. Well....unless they were brainwashed as a child, are very naive or happen to be mentally deficient.

You're inability to understand logic really isnt anyone elses problem.

George W. Bush said he prayed for weeks about Iraq and god told him to invade...

No he didn't.

You people need to get off that Fox News kick and get out more:

Bush: God Told Me to Invade Iraq

Nabil Shaath says Mr Bush told him and Mahmoud Abbas, former prime minister and now Palestinian President: "I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, 'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan.' And I did, and then God would tell me, 'George go and end the tyranny in Iraq,' and I did."
And "now again", Mr Bush is quoted as telling the two, "I feel God's words coming to me: 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East.' And by God, I'm gonna do it."
Mr Abbas remembers how the US President told him he had a "moral and religious obligation" to act. The White House has refused to comment on what it terms a private conversation. But the BBC account is anything but implausible, given how throughout his presidency Mr Bush, a born-again Christian, has never hidden the importance of his faith.
From the outset he has couched the "global war on terror" in quasi-religious terms, as a struggle between good and evil. Al-Qa'ida terrorists are routinely described as evil-doers. For Mr Bush, the invasion of Iraq has always been part of the struggle against terrorism, and he appears to see himself as the executor of the divine will.

Bush Began to Plan War Three Months After 9/11 (washingtonpost.com)

He told Bob Woodward - whose 2004 book, Plan of Attack, is the definitive account of the administration's road to war in Iraq - that after giving the order to invade in March 2003, he walked in the White House garden, praying "that our troops be safe, be protected by the Almighty". As he went into this critical period, he told Mr Woodward, "I was praying for strength to do the Lord's will.

So you have no verification that those quotes are accurate, and haven't even tried to prove your claim that President Bush took office with an agenda to invade Iraq in retribution for the attempt on his father's life.

Basically, you're full of shit. Got it.

Last edited:
So you have no verification that those quotes are accurate, and haven't even tried to prove your claim that President Bush took office with an agenda to invade Iraq in retribution for the attempt on his father's life.

Read Woodward's book.....when you finish that one read Richard Clarke's book. There's absolutely no doubt that the Texas cowboy was a born again fundamentalist Christian. He said everything they said he said and Tony Blair had to deny that they prayed together before the invasion. There's too goddamned much smoke to believe there wasn't a fire. I have a couple of facts for you but I'll start out with one. George W. Bush wasn't too bright:

You're chicken shit and your heart pumps piss if you don't watch this:

Last edited by a moderator:

Read Woodward's book.....when you finish that one read Richard Clarke's book. There's absolutely no doubt that the Texas cowboy was a born again fundamentalist Christian. He said everything they said he said and Tony Blair had to deny that they prayed together before the invasion. There's too goddamned much smoke to believe there wasn't a fire.

In other words, you CANNOT verify your claim. And just when did you think I ever denied he was a born again Christian? Bigots like you never seem to think very clearly.

Read Woodward's book.....when you finish that one read Richard Clarke's book. There's absolutely no doubt that the Texas cowboy was a born again fundamentalist Christian. He said everything they said he said and Tony Blair had to deny that they prayed together before the invasion. There's too goddamned much smoke to believe there wasn't a fire.

In other words, you CANNOT verify your claim. And just when did you think I ever denied he was a born again Christian? Bigots like you never seem to think very clearly.

ROTFL!

I'm agnostic.....that means I don't know and you don't either. If there is an afterlife a supreme being has too much going for him/her to let an idiot like Bush in. He'd fuck up a three car funeral.

ROTFL!

I'm agnostic.....that means I don't know and you don't either. If there is an afterlife a supreme being has too much going for him/her to let an idiot like Bush in. He'd fuck up a three car funeral.

You're too much of a hateful dim-wit to understand what you are trying to talk about.

ROTFL!

You're too much of a hateful dim-wit to understand what you are trying to talk about.

When somebody has run out of anything to say to me except a demeaning remark...I know I've conquered their ass.

ROTFL!

When somebody has run out of anything to say to me except a demeaning remark...I know I've conquered their ass.

You might want to consider that all the many, many, many negative DESCRIPTIONS of you are accurate. It seems a whole lot of people have reached the same conclusion about you.

You might want to consider that all the many, many, many negative DESCRIPTIONS of you are accurate. It seems a whole lot of people have reached the same conclusion about you.

A whole lot of people have reached a conclusion about a lot of things.

I'm tired of the Christian folks who talk a mean game but never do shit:

Matthew 5:44
"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you"

Matthew 7:12
"Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets"

Matthew 5:48
"Be you therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect"

Last edited:
George W. Bush said he prayed for weeks about Iraq and god told him to invade. He then proceeded to lose 4500 of our own young men and women and conservative estimates are that from 200,000 to 300,000 innocent Iraqi people were killed during the 9 years of skirmish and that doesn't include their combatants. I might also mention that when the suicide bombings started an estimated 2-3 million, mostly Muslims abandoned their homes and fled to Jordan and Syria.

As a boy I read about the European hordes conducting the Crusades against the middle eastern Muslims. Many Muslims were forced to “convert” to Christianity. If they refused, they were put to death. I'm pretty sure a Muslim would like for us to get the fuck out of the middle east. Not to worry.....as long as we have an interest in their oil, we will be there.

So you drank the kool-aid. Nice.

Which only exascerbates the problems.

Me drink the Kool-Aid. The congress of the United States finally drank the Kool-Aid:

The systematic propaganda campaign waged by the Bush administration with the full collaboration of the mass media to drag the American people into a war of aggression has been fully documented.

A 380,000-word searchable database contains at least 935 demonstrably false statements made on 532 separate occasions by the following officials: President George W. Bush, Vice-President Richard Cheney, National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, Secretary of State Colin Powell, Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz, and press secretaries Ari Fleischer and Scott McClellan.

If you don't watch this video you're chicken shit and your heart pumps piss:

Yeah, my mistake. Iraq is a low hanging fruit not many are defending its wisdom, surely not I. But Muslims hated Jews, Christians and Americans long before the Iraq invasion. And when I say Muslims I am speaking of a preponderance of ideologies and the muftis, et al. who propagated that upon Muslim populations everywhere using total lies and a religion that greatly corrupted Judeo-Christian truths.

So when you say this "As a boy I read about the European hordes conducting the Crusades against the middle eastern Muslims. Many Muslims were forced to “convert” to Christianity. If they refused, they were put to death. I'm pretty sure a Muslim would like for us to get the fuck out of the middle east. Not to worry.....as long as we have an interest in their oil, we will be there." ----- that is when I say you are drinking the kool-aid, buying into great lies. No one can defend all of the actions of many of the Crusade soldiers over a number of campaigns, but the mission was honorable. I do not believe Rome advocated brutal acts, nor am I aware of any forced conversions. Can you document where you say they told Muslims "convert or die?" I can tell you where the opposite held true many times over. The fact is for the previous couple of centuries to the Crusades it was Muslim leaders, religious and political, who overran many Middle Eastern and North African nations that were predominantly Christian at the time. Where they destroyed their sacred shrines and where they created havoc for Christian pilgrims visiting Jerusalem and holy sites. That is when the Christian kings and the Church agreed something must be done and they went in. I fully support this, not the individual sinful acts of some soldiers during an era of far more barbarism than what we consider civilized today.

Last edited by a moderator:
ROTFL!

No. It means you don't know. Your agnosticism has absolutely no effect on the knowledge and experiences of others.

I do know there is a God. I've had experiences with Him. I've been healed miraculously by Him. He has guided me and lead me throughout my life. He has taught me things I never comprehended prior to those revelations.

God is merciful. He would even let you into His prescense if you humbled yourself and asked Him for forgiveness.

ROTFL!

I guess that means we all conquored you starting in the first post.

ROTFL!

No. It means you don't know. Your agnosticism has absolutely no effect on the knowledge and experiences of others.

I do know there is a God. I've had experiences with Him. I've been healed miraculously by Him. He has guided me and lead me throughout my life. He has taught me things I never comprehended prior to those revelations.

God is merciful. He would even let you into His prescense if you humbled yourself and asked Him for forgiveness.

Because of your early years your mind plays tricks on you. Actually that's where all that malarky about virgin birth, walking on water, resurrection, etc. came from.......mankind trying to deal with a developing imagination and having dreams and visions from too much home made wine. John was exiled and delirious when he wrote Revelations....an idiot could recognize that. He saw a unicorn at the same time he was writing the apocalypse. Kinda reminds me of two naken teens in a garden with a snake determining the eternal destiny of mankind.... ROTFLMAO!!

You folks have your heads so far up your asses that you'll never see daylight or smell fresh air again.

Muslims are two-faced people, because at first they ask us for a shelter and then they start hating us because we do not allow them to live according to their perverted ways. They are idlers who get huge benefits and want sharia everywhere. Some of European countries, Germany for instance, already gave it up to them, some still fight the Islamization and that cause much hatred towards western societies. Meanwhile we pay billions for oil to Saudi Arabia, the mecca of terrorism, and some other Muslim countries which fund and support Islamist radicals around the world, especially in Europe, and their fight against the infidels that is you and me, people who in fact forced to feed the 'needy' natives of Muslim countries who infernally hate us. I agree, at first we have to clean the disease inside, and then lock it up somewhere far away, so the infection won't spread further.:clap2:
[/QUOTE=tarzan9600]
First we must admit that West has begin surrender to Arab/Wahabist who start their war silently long time ago.The cause of defeat is in West it self, letting Islam as a Religion, while in fact is an instruction book of conquest, disguised in the form of apparent religion.

Second, If West want to retaliate, West must change the old perception i.e Islam is mighty? It is not mighty if West can DIFFERENTIATE and ISOLATE the Wahabist apart from its Non Arab (compelled)Muslims;the slave by means of the forced religion.

Third,West must have courage to make and distribute booklet uncovering the falseness of the Islam said Religion , that Islam is an imitation of Jews Religion and Christian Religion plus other pagans tale plus Arab history notes of the said Arab Prophets.

Fourth To be continued. Dec. 11th 2012.

There is nothing holy about the quran, it is the work of an Arab bandit, trying to enslave peoples minds into following him, and fighting his wars. He stole the idea of hell from the bible and layed it on as thick as he could.:clap2:
[/QUOTE=tarzan9600]
Stole not only the idea of hell from the Bible , but stole almost all the whole idea from the names of the prophets, up to the tales , in other words COPY and PASTE plus some fairy tales of Zorroastrian , old religion of Persian to get the fictional Flying Horse to go through the 7th sky; I can also supply the tales of Joseph dream told to his father,seeing twelve stars bowing to him, It is exactly the same with the the text in the bible.Could you supply the name of the verse from the Bible?( Any body volunteer for that?), Thanks.Dec 11th 2012.

Stole not only the idea of hell from the Bible , but stole almost all the whole idea from the names of the prophets, up to the tales , in other words COPY and PASTE plus some fairy tales of Zorroastrian , old religion of Persian to get the fictional Flying Horse to go through the 7th sky; I can also supply the tales of Joseph dream told to his father,seeing twelve stars bowing to him, It is exactly the same with the the text in the bible.Could you supply the name of the verse from the Bible?( Any body volunteer for that?), Thanks.Dec 11th 2012.

I have written a piece on sura 12 and it can be seen on page 4 of my thread "is the quran Gods words"
The quran mentions a lot of bible characters, and it only mentions them, without proper narrative. A prime example is sura 12 which is a rambling imitation of the genesis story of Joseph. My point being that if you did not already know the story of Joseph in the bible you could not make sense of sura 12.

The story of Joseph in the bible fills the book of Genesis from chapter thirty seven to chapter fifty. The entire fourteen chapters are about Joseph. There are four hundred and fifty verses about the story in the bible, but in the quran sura 12 there are only one hundred and eleven verses.

All the pertinent details of the narrative are omitted in the quran, and it it what you would expect as a rambling, half remembered rendition of the story of Joseph, from an illiterate Arab who had the bible story read to him and then recited it from memory.

I have written a piece on sura 12 and it can be seen on page 4 of my thread "is the quran Gods words"
The story of Joseph.
All the pertinent details of the narrative are omitted in the quran, and it it what you would expect as a rambling, half remembered rendition of the story of Joseph, from an illiterate Arab who had the bible story read to him :clap2: and then recited it from memory.

[/QUOTE=tarzan9600] 1. Why can't Religious Western sue the Q as a fake,and find court's rule to disable Q or ( to ban )? Don't Western have many lawyers? and what is the handicap for this issue? 2.I have the clue that the verse Q;2 ;193, about instruction to kill Jews and Christians is an evident of "Bad intent", enough proof to sue and find justice for everybody love humanity ;( Killing instruction is still going on- applied by the Converts in South Thailand, Sudan,Kashmir, and others. Another case is in Afghan, Iran,Pakistan ,Still the Nationalist and Local Religion are chased to become refugees or face death?;Where is the UN role now?Is the UN under blackmail?Please somebody answer.
The motive of killing is to eliminate the witness after stealing or imitating the Original BOOK! Dec. 15th 2012.

Anyone hates anyone out of fear and misunderstanding.

The absurdity of the original question must be obvious; not how many Moslems hate 'us' (who?), but why do (all) Moslems hate....because they are people and do the same stupid things every other single group does.

Forum List

Back