Why Do The Muslims Hate Us?

George W. Bush said he prayed for weeks about Iraq and god told him to invade. He then proceeded to lose 4500 of our own young men and women and conservative estimates are that from 200,000 to 300,000 innocent Iraqi people were killed during the 9 years of skirmish and that doesn't include their combatants. I might also mention that when the suicide bombings started an estimated 2-3 million, mostly Muslims abandoned their homes and fled to Jordan and Syria.

As a boy I read about the European hordes conducting the Crusades against the middle eastern Muslims. Many Muslims were forced to “convert” to Christianity. If they refused, they were put to death. I'm pretty sure a Muslim would like for us to get the fuck out of the middle east. Not to worry.....as long as we have an interest in their oil, we will be there.
I want a link to proof of Bush telling anyone God commanded him to invade Iraq, Cammmpbell. Another thing you need to know is that President Bush sought and won Congressional and United Nations approval for his actions. The Bush Administration encouraged a coalition of 49 nations to stop the bloodletting of Saddam Hussein.

Obama has completely destroyed America's coalition by pandering US Assets to Russia, China, and the Muslim Brotherhood that he encouraged to commit assassinations and depose anyone even remotely living in peace with Israel.

He hasn't gone after anyone who threatens them, though, except for destroying America's former coalition of nations.

And he's destroying the financial sector by borrowing money and squandering it on line items that benefit Democrat sponsors ONLY.

He's used Unions and Community Organizations to cheat at the voting booths, insuring his reelection and almost enough Senators to destroy the Constitution.

You have no proof, because your version of what President Bush allegedly said does not exist.

Islam ultimate objective is to spread over the whole world its own peculiar culture, determined by Sharia Law.

The natural enemies are different religions and different cultures, and the West stands out in its opposition to Islam's plans.

Islam feels frustrated and thinks it should regain its former glory, but its thwarted in every step by the far superior Western power, culture,Law and freedom.

They hate us because we have been made their scapegoats to blame for their complete failure in every area .... except terrorism!

Bullshit...the problem is in America we have a bunch of fucking idiotic morons like you who are a cancer to our country....fucking idiots....only dumbasses left in the world....learn like the Europeans to be a little reasonable
Your intellectual prowess and stellar vocabulary never cease to amaze or be a source for entertainment in these threads.

In the face of evidence to the contrary you still spout your claptrap.

I do hope that any of you that are slagging Christianity and the belief in Jesus Christ, you are insulting one of the greatest Prophets in Islam.

Last edited:
I do hope that all of you that are slagging Christianity and the belief in Jesus Christ, you are insulting one of the greatest Prophets in Islam.

That's true, I'm not attacking Christianity or Jesus, I specifically responded to 'Dajjals' ludicrous claim that Muhammad punishes people to hell fire...unlike Jesus and Buddha, is what he said, so I used those verses available in the Bible to retaliate to his absurd claims that always come with a twist. :cool:

Islam ultimate objective is to spread over the whole world its own peculiar culture, determined by Sharia Law.

The natural enemies are different religions and different cultures, and the West stands out in its opposition to Islam's plans.

Islam feels frustrated and thinks it should regain its former glory, but its thwarted in every step by the far superior Western power, culture,Law and freedom.

They hate us because we have been made their scapegoats to blame for their complete failure in every area .... except terrorism!

Bullshit...the problem is in America we have a bunch of fucking idiotic morons like you who are a cancer to our country....fucking idiots....only dumbasses left in the world....learn like the Europeans to be a little reasonable
Your intellectual prowess and stellar vocabulary never cease to amaze or be a source for entertainment in these threads.

In the face of evidence to the contrary you still spout your claptrap.

Go cry me a river you whiner...defending an idiot just because she's a female...what's wrong with you? I had civil debates with you on Egypt a while back, even though you kept repeating your claim over and over, at least you got a little understanding and you willing fully learn more and more that you didn't know.

But you're defending someone who makes absurd allegations while ignoring and logical reason as to why Middle Eastern Muslims may be upset at America, since the 60's we have been meddling in their affairs, supporting Israel, installing rulers that the people didn't want. It's all documented what the CIA did in the Middle East, the invasions in the Middle East, the ignorant way to approach everything with violence, supporting Mubarak, also supporting Gaddafi then turning against him completely, yet supporting the Saudi Arabian regime, enough of this shit.

George W. Bush said he prayed for weeks about Iraq and god told him to invade. He then proceeded to lose 4500 of our own young men and women and conservative estimates are that from 200,000 to 300,000 innocent Iraqi people were killed during the 9 years of skirmish and that doesn't include their combatants. I might also mention that when the suicide bombings started an estimated 2-3 million, mostly Muslims abandoned their homes and fled to Jordan and Syria.

As a boy I read about the European hordes conducting the Crusades against the middle eastern Muslims. Many Muslims were forced to “convert” to Christianity. If they refused, they were put to death. I'm pretty sure a Muslim would like for us to get the fuck out of the middle east. Not to worry.....as long as we have an interest in their oil, we will be there.
I want a link to proof of Bush telling anyone God commanded him to invade Iraq, Cammmpbell. Another thing you need to know is that President Bush sought and won Congressional and United Nations approval for his actions. The Bush Administration encouraged a coalition of 49 nations to stop the bloodletting of Saddam Hussein.

Obama has completely destroyed America's coalition by pandering US Assets to Russia, China, and the Muslim Brotherhood that he encouraged to commit assassinations and depose anyone even remotely living in peace with Israel.

He hasn't gone after anyone who threatens them, though, except for destroying America's former coalition of nations.

And he's destroying the financial sector by borrowing money and squandering it on line items that benefit Democrat sponsors ONLY.

He's used Unions and Community Organizations to cheat at the voting booths, insuring his reelection and almost enough Senators to destroy the Constitution.

You have no proof, because your version of what President Bush allegedly said does not exist.

BBC - Press Office - George Bush on Elusive Peace

President George W Bush told Palestinian ministers that God had told him to invade Afghanistan and Iraq - and create a Palestinian State, a new BBC series reveals.

Nabil Shaath says: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, "George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan." And I did, and then God would tell me, "George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq ." And I did. And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, "Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East." And by God I'm gonna do it.'"

Abu Mazen was at the same meeting and recounts how President Bush told him: "I have a moral and religious obligation. So I will get you a Palestinian state."

Sounds way too much like a braggin' assed Texan not to be true...especially a draft dodger and a man who said he would find and kill Osama Bin Laden but waited till someone else did it. I assume you did hear Bush say he would hunt down and bring Osama back dead or alive...I did.

Last edited:
What I don't understand is how people can keep asking the same question over and over as if to find a different answer on why many believers in Islam have a hard time liking us.

Most certainly there are many reasons why there are segments of the Muslim population detest the West. But Islam is a faith of many different nations who embrace such varying political ideologies, it is pure folly to lump all Muslims together.

From the closing paragraphs of a most fascinating letter one finds these words of a President who blames Liberalism and Western style Democracy.

This President respected President Bush as a man of faith, but politely asks questions in this letter.

The people of many countries are angry about the attacks on their cultural foundations and the disintegration of families. They are equally dismayed with the fading of care and compassion. The people of the world have no faith in international organizations, because their rights are not advocated by these organizations.

Liberalism and Western-style democracy have not been able to help realize the ideals of humanity. Today these two concepts have failed.

Those with insight can already hear the sounds of the shattering and fall of the ideology and thoughts of the Liberal democratic systems.

We increasingly see that people around the world are flocking towards a main focal point -- that is the Almighty God. Undoubtedly through faith in God and the teachings of the prophets, the people will conquer their problems.

My question for you is: "Do you not want to join them?"

Mr. President,

Whether we like it or not, the world is gravitating towards faith in the Almighty and justice and the will of God will prevail over all things.

The whole letter is 18 pages.

Ahmadinejad's Letter to Bush

What I don't understand is how people can keep asking the same question over and over as if to find a different answer on why many believers in Islam have a hard time liking us.

Most certainly there are many reasons why there are segments of the Muslim population detest the West. But Islam is a faith of many different nations who embrace such varying political ideologies, it is pure folly to lump all Muslims together.

From the closing paragraphs of a most fascinating letter one finds these words of a President who blames Liberalism and Western style Democracy.

This President respected President Bush as a man of faith, but politely asks questions in this letter.

The people of many countries are angry about the attacks on their cultural foundations and the disintegration of families. They are equally dismayed with the fading of care and compassion. The people of the world have no faith in international organizations, because their rights are not advocated by these organizations.

Liberalism and Western-style democracy have not been able to help realize the ideals of humanity. Today these two concepts have failed.

Those with insight can already hear the sounds of the shattering and fall of the ideology and thoughts of the Liberal democratic systems.

We increasingly see that people around the world are flocking towards a main focal point -- that is the Almighty God. Undoubtedly through faith in God and the teachings of the prophets, the people will conquer their problems.

Mr. President,

Whether we like it or not, the world is gravitating towards faith in the Almighty and justice and the will of God will prevail over all things.

Only the poor and ignorant really believe that horse shit. You know....they hang onto their bibles and guns...oh, and chewing tobacco.

What you say is majpr bullshit:

Survey: One in five Americans has no religion

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/09/survey-one-in-five-americans-is-religiously-unaffiliated/

Washington (CNN) – The fastest growing "religious" group in America is made up of people with no religion at all, according to a Pew survey showing that one in five Americans is not affiliated with any religion.

The number of these Americans has grown by 25% just in the past five years, according to a survey released Tuesday by the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life.

The survey found that the ranks of the unaffiliated are growing even faster among younger Americans.

Thirty-three million Americans now have no religious affiliation, with 13 million in that group identifying as either atheist or agnostic, according to the new survey.

Pew found that those who are religiously unaffiliated are strikingly less religious than the public at large. They attend church infrequently, if at all, are largely not seeking out religion and say that the lack of it in their lives is of little importance.

Last edited:

Mr. President,

Only the poor and ignorant really believe that horse shit. You know....they hang onto their bibles and guns...oh, and chewing tobacco

Are you calling all Muslims poor and ignorant as well? Is everyone of faith poor and ignorant to you?

Tchh tchhh. The greatest scientists of the past were persons of faith.

Mr. President,

Only the poor and ignorant really believe that horse shit. You know....they hang onto their bibles and guns...oh, and chewing tobacco

Are you calling all Muslims poor and ignorant as well? Is everyone of faith poor and ignorant to you?

LMAO!!!!

Did you even read the survey? That ancient god worship is almost history. I'm an old man so I won't see it but within a few decades people will put all that mythylogical bullshit behind them. Only the brainwashed, the naive or the idiotic believe it now.

LMAO!!!!

Did you even read the survey? That ancient god worship is almost history. I'm an old man so I won't see it but within a few decades people will put all that mythylogical bullshit behind them. Only the brainwashed, the naive or the idiotic believe it now.

Well done. You've just answered the very question you asked in your OP "why do muslims hate us"?

Your hate of any and all faiths is palpable. No wonder the followers of Islam hate back.

I do hope that all of you that are slagging Christianity and the belief in Jesus Christ, you are insulting one of the greatest Prophets in Islam.

That's true, I'm not attacking Christianity or Jesus, I specifically responded to 'Dajjals' ludicrous claim that Muhammad punishes people to hell fire...unlike Jesus and Buddha, is what he said, so I used those verses available in the Bible to retaliate to his absurd claims that always come with a twist. :cool:

Where exactly did he make that claim?

Where exactly did he make that claim?

Post 17, what are you gonna argue about it now?

So you drank the kool-aid. Nice.

Which only exascerbates the problems.

Forum List

Back