Why do the libs still blame Bush? And How far off Is A.P.s poll?

It is in our jeans to blame the other guy. Bush was not a great president but he is far better than Obama. Our problem is that Obama did not win we lost. We failed to provide leadership with Cain/Palin and the people chose Obama. We are still doing it. Trump is a joke, I love to watch the apprentice but no way is he a president of this country. Where is the conservative leader. I can't find him.

HEY, stay out of my jeans!!! :eek:

Every week, we see another promise Obama kept.

Funny, wasn't there like "6 years" Republicans had all three branches of government? They could have spent more than 5 minutes on immigration but didn't. Oh, because they were so busy with Iraq? Well, they had time to pass a 2.4 trillion dollar tax cut through reconciliation and a "drugs for votes" bill costing trillions, again through reconciliation. Seems when it came to "borrowing and spending", they had all the time in the world.

Bush did in fact spend time on immigration. Remember when he and McCain wanted to grant amnesty to all illegals in our country? And then Bush of course went on to imprision two of our border patrol agents for doing the job he assigned them to do....

What could anyone possibly blame Bush for? We went into Iraq looking for WMDs. It was Saddam's fault that he didn't have any. Does everything have to be explained?

Name one campaign promise he kept?

He's kept 135. Obama Promises Kept

I have seen that list before
thats funny, but thats ok
no teeth in that list
I would be embarrassed
Closing Gitmo
UE below 8 even 9%
Tax policy
Deficit neutral

Yeah. Me to. Makes him sound like a million bucks don't it?? I especially liked where we taxpayers get to foot the college bills for any and all. Makes my day. How bout you?

I really like the HC BS. Nothing in there about how that clusterfuck was rammed down the throats of the Americans people even though the vast majority of Americans opposed it.

How could I forget that stimulus package. You know. The one with all the shovel ready jobs that weren't so shovel ready. That stimulus package that didn't stinulate much but ueed up a pile of taxpayer money.

Yeah. He's pretty good at spreading other peoples wealth.

Wonder how history will view him?

Last edited:
What could anyone possibly blame Bush for? We went into Iraq looking for WMDs. It was Saddam's fault that he didn't have any. Does everything have to be explained?

So, which was more important? Finding Osama Bin Laden or Saddam's mythical WMD?

LOL of course AP's poll must be off, it disagrees with you.

No it dis agrees with every other poll out there.
Look its obvious that Obama is the golden child. If I was a supporter of Obama that would bother me

Has Obama kept his campaign promises?

PolitiFact | The Obameter: Campaign Promises that are Promise Kept

"Eighty percent of Republicans are just Democrats that don't know what's going on"
Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Since the right wing ignored Bin Laden, I suspect to them, it was finding Saddam's mythical WMDs.

no teeth in that list
I would be embarrassed
Closing Gitmo
UE below 8 even 9%
Tax policy
Deficit neutral

Yeah. Me to. Makes him sound like a million bucks don't it?? I especially liked where we taxpayers get to foot the college bills for any and all. Makes my day. How bout you?

I really like the HC BS. Nothing in there about how that clusterfuck was rammed down the throats of the Americans people even though the vast majority of Americans opposed it.

How could I forget that stimulus package. You know. The one with all the shovel ready jobs that weren't so shovel ready. That stimulus package that didn't stinulate much but ueed up a pile of taxpayer money.

Obama tried to close Gitmo. Then Republicans terrorized the American people with such lies as, "Obama wants to let terrorists go on American streets" and "Obama will let terrorists live in your back yard". That turned the tide of public opinion. It was just a couple of years ago, not enough time to rewrite history.

And as far as health care. If a dad got cancer, the health care company could drop the entire family because they son has a peanut allergy. That could be considered a "pre-existing" condition. Obama stopped that.

The CEO of at least two health care companies made over a hundred million EACH. I read that 100 million could take care of the entire insurance needs of 34,000 people. How many policies do you have to skim to make a single 100 million dollar salary? You can bet it's way more than 34,000. Obama tried to put a stop to this but once again, with Republicans terrorizing the American people, he didn't get nearly enough.

I don't understand why Republicans think a CEO of an insurance company should get 100 million dollars. None will answer that question. They only answer what they want and ignore the rest. And please, don't make me post that again. You have google. If you are interested, go look it up. Which I know right wingers won't. They hate learning something real. It shatters their little delusions.

Neither one, Bush should have worked on domestic problems instead of creating more foreign ones.

Of course according to the right we had no domestic problems during Bush's first 6 years.

Well one, 911. But just that one and according to the right it changed the world...

Last edited:

Look its obvious that Obama is the golden child. If I was a supporter of Obama that would bother me

"Eighty percent of Republicans are just Democrats that don't know what's going on"
Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Thanks for the Politifact link, I now know a website to never visit and a source to never take seriously.

Since the right wing ignored Bin Laden, I suspect to them, it was finding Saddam's mythical WMDs.

no one ignored OBL
This is why KSM was captured
others where killed
Mythical WNDs?
why?
there was no such things as mythical
GWB agreed with the Intel he was provided by his predecessors
see below
There where over 500 old ones found and many swore that many ended up in Syria
and as far as BHO getting OBL
not without this
CIA Director Says Intel From Waterboarding Led to Bin Laden Raid - Waterboarding - Fox Nation

Intel as we seen it

One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
-- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003
snopes.com: Weapons of Mass Destruction Quotes

Neither one, Bush should have worked on domestic problems instead of creating more foreign ones.

Of course according to the right we had no domestic problems during Bush's first 6 years.

Well one, 911. But just that one and according to the right it changed the world...

what domestic problems?
name one please
and your saying 9-11 did not change the world?
OK

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Thanks for the Politifact link, I now know a website to never visit and a source to never take seriously.

You know to have anyone that states he kept his campaign promises is fine with me
If I had voted for Obama and things remained as they have, I would not be happy and the politifact could not convince me to be

Most recently his promise to take action if the intellegence community found out where OBL was hiding, even if it was inside Pakistan and the Pakistanis couldn't/wouldn't do it. He kept that promise.

And it was Saddam's fault that we didn't know he had secretly shipped them elsewhere or destroyed them. He was bound by treaty to destroy his stockpiles and submit to inspections to confirm he had done so. He moved or destroyed his WMD's but refused to allow inspection. He went to great measures to make it seem he had weapons at his disposal, even threatening to use them against an invasion.
Our available intelligence and logic told us he still had WMD's. Would you have waited until he used them, say New Orleans before acting?

Does everything have to be explained?

Last edited:

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Yea, you're better off sticking with Faux News propaganda and your dogma.

I read a post this morning blaming the lack of effort on illegal aliens and the lies he stated in his speech yesterday was Bushes fault
Why is this 27 months still going? is it all they have?

I see the "A.P." poll finally hit the board.
you could not find 6 people out of 10 who approve of Obama's performance unless it was in Chicago
Look at the direction of country polls and he BHO vs no-one in re election polls
here let me help
Gallup.Com - Daily News, Polls, Public Opinion on Government, Politics, Economics, Management
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

libs are no different from neo-cons .

repigs still blame as much as they can on president Clinton ,

like pot calling the kettle black .

And it was Saddam's fault that we didn't know he had secretly shipped them elsewhere or destroyed them. He was bound by treaty to destroy his stockpiles and submit to inspections to confirm he had done so. He moved or destroyed his WMD's but refused to allow inspection. He went to great measures to make it seem he had weapons at his disposal, even threatening to use them against an invasion.
Our available intelligence and logic told us he still had WMD's. Would you have waited until he used them, say New Orleans before acting?

Does everything have to be explained?

Ernie it really goes back to the late 90s as well. You know I really have issue with the left and there non stop spam of lies
My question was simple and they run straight back to events that took place long ago and have little or nothing to do with where we are today

The A.P poll is not accurate and would be embarrassed as a liberal to quote it. I ask why they keep blaming Bush
Iraq is over, we won
What else pre tell is it the left wants to blame W for now

no teeth in that list
I would be embarrassed
Closing Gitmo
UE below 8 even 9%
Tax policy
Deficit neutral

Obama tried to close Gitmo. Then Republicans terrorized the American people with such lies as, "Obama wants to let terrorists go on American streets" and "Obama will let terrorists live in your back yard". That turned the tide of public opinion. It was just a couple of years ago, not enough time to rewrite history.

And as far as health care. If a dad got cancer, the health care company could drop the entire family because they son has a peanut allergy. That could be considered a "pre-existing" condition. Obama stopped that.

The CEO of at least two health care companies made over a hundred million EACH. I read that 100 million could take care of the entire insurance needs of 34,000 people. How many policies do you have to skim to make a single 100 million dollar salary? You can bet it's way more than 34,000. Obama tried to put a stop to this but once again, with Republicans terrorizing the American people, he didn't get nearly enough.

I don't understand why Republicans think a CEO of an insurance company should get 100 million dollars. None will answer that question. They only answer what they want and ignore the rest. And please, don't make me post that again. You have google. If you are interested, go look it up. Which I know right wingers won't. They hate learning something real. It shatters their little delusions.

I am a cancer survivor, you will find no sympathy from me with insurance companies but to do what you said the dad and the son with the allergy?
OK
CEO making 100 million a year?
you got a link?
Learning?
I learned that stating your going to save 500 billion dollars from Medicare to pay for Obama care is an event I want to see
look it up Huh?
stock options 10 years old
As I suspected

He's kept 135. Obama Promises Kept

no teeth in that list
I would be embarrassed
Closing Gitmo
UE below 8 even 9%
Tax policy
Deficit neutral

If you've seen the list, why would you make such a ludicrous statement like "name one campaign promise he kept"? Obviously he has kept 135 of his campaign promises.

It is only 2 1/2 years into his first term and he's accomplished more than the last President did in eight and all you can say is "it's not enough"?!? Methinks nothing would be enough and if the President cured cancer you'd blame him for killing big Pharma.

Tell me, with the historic amount of obstructionism this President has faced, what more was he supposed to have done on the issues you listed?

Forum List

Back