Why do Spanish employees have to speak to each other in Spanish around other people?

The only time it bothers me is when I'm trying to communicate with them.

The other day I called T-Mobile and somehow got routed to the South American call center even though the number I dialed was a local number just a few miles from me.

Was a pain in the ass and very frustrating after waiting on hold all that time.

It actually doesn't bother me when this is done. I just assume that they are speaking about something that thy would like to keep private. As long as they know English well enough, I have no complaints.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Foreign people love to talk about you in their language in front of you. ... :cool:

Asians ( especially Chinese, Vietnamese and Filipino) and French are good at this. They speak their language in front of your face.
I slammed a conference table twice for speaking foreign language while we are in the meeting.

If 2 Hispanics are talking to each other in Spanish then it's non of your business but if you are in the same group ------- that is rude. Tell them to shut the fuck up and speak English.
From there they learned a lesson not to do it again with him/her or others.

So fucking annoying. Makes it seems like they saying some shit they don't want us to hear. Lol

I don't like it at all
Well, not us. They're talking about you and your creepy outlook on lots of things.

Well its two Spanish women. Maybe they want to hide one of them want to fuck me

Yeah, I'm sure that is it.

Dumbass, it is their native tongue. They don't have to translate in their head and its easier for them. Relax, they aren't talking about you.

So fucking annoying. Makes it seems like they saying some shit they don't want us to hear. Lol

I don't like it at all

Well they are most likely saying shit about you... No really they are and you should learn Spanish to converse with them one day so that you can show them you understood they called you a limp dick worthless twat of a man!

I don't like it at all

Well they are most likely saying shit about you... No really they are and you should learn Spanish to converse with them one day so that you can show them you understood they called you a limp dick worthless twat of a man!

One of them made it clear she wants to fuck me but I don't want to jeopardize my employment since since I'm closing in on 5 years

I don't like it at all

One of them made it clear she wants to fuck me but I don't want to jeopardize my employment since since I'm closing in on 5 years

Well if she is attractive then why not and save your money that you want to spend on some strange from craigslist...

I don't like it at all

El novio tuyo no es más que un puto..

I don't like it at all
Well, not us. They're talking about you and your creepy outlook on lots of things.

tell them people speaking in a different language makes you uncomfortable, sometimes.

maybe they will help you learn Spanish, if you agree to practice full body massage, until you get, really really good at it.

then, it will no longer bother you.

I don't like it at all

tell them people speaking in a different language makes you uncomfortable, sometimes.

maybe they will help you learn Spanish, if you agree to practice full body massage, until you get, really really good at it.

then, it will no longer bother you.
I doubt he has the inclination..Hell, I can go down to Mexico and have a gal pal in the first hour..Reminds me of the 1970's in the US..

I took Spanish in High school, but didn't learn all the dirty words till the early 1980's when they started hiring Mexicans to work, and I had to train them...Spent the last decade working as security in hispanic dance joints that served booze....They are easy to throw around..

I don't like it at all

People who get angry at other people because you can't do something. Learn Spanish then. They can talk in whatever language they want.

Reminds me of a guy I lived with a university. His father had been the merchant navy, went to Peru, met a woman, married her and had three kids. But wouldn't let her speak Spanish to any of them because he didn't want them talking behind his back. So the three kids lost the chance to have two languages all because their father was a complete idiot asshole.

I think they talking that sneaky shit

paranoia.jpg

I don't like it at all

Well if she is attractive then why not and save your money that you want to spend on some strange from craigslist...

Didn't I say she is a coworker mongo

I don't like it at all

Who cares if she is your type. Quit your job or move to another corner to hold your sign, but if you find her attractive then tap the strange and see where it goes...

I don't like it at all

Who cares if she is your type. Quit your job or move to another corner to hold your sign, but if you find her attractive then tap the strange and see where it goes...
I think he's gun shy...

Forum List

Back