Why do Spanish employees have to speak to each other in Spanish around other people?

So fucking annoying. Makes it seems like they saying some shit they don't want us to hear. Lol

I don't like it at all

People who get angry at other people because you can't do something. Learn Spanish then. They can talk in whatever language they want.

Reminds me of a guy I lived with a university. His father had been the merchant navy, went to Peru, met a woman, married her and had three kids. But wouldn't let her speak Spanish to any of them because he didn't want them talking behind his back. So the three kids lost the chance to have two languages all because their father was a complete idiot asshole.

I think they talking that sneaky shit
Here's how you take care of that.

Walk up to one or both of them and say, "Como se dice en Espanol...I want to eat peach pie off of your ass cheeks."

So fucking annoying. Makes it seems like they saying some shit they don't want us to hear. Lol

I don't like it at all

People who get angry at other people because you can't do something. Learn Spanish then. They can talk in whatever language they want.

Reminds me of a guy I lived with a university. His father had been the merchant navy, went to Peru, met a woman, married her and had three kids. But wouldn't let her speak Spanish to any of them because he didn't want them talking behind his back. So the three kids lost the chance to have two languages all because their father was a complete idiot asshole.

I think they talking that sneaky shit
Here's how you take care of that.

Walk up to one or both of them and say, "Como se dice en Espanol...I want to eat peach pie off of your ass cheeks."

Latina women are known for having good pussy

I fucked this one Latina and the pussy was so good I started crying. Lol

I don't like it at all

They are.

Italians do it and they are talking about you, too.

I don't like it at all

If you had a secret language you would use it too. Don't be jealous. Us Greeks love to talk Greek in front of Americans and piss them off. Sorry you are too stupid to know a second language. Wouldn't you love to know what we are saying? If you hear the word Mavro we are talking about your black ass. LOL.

Can you tell us what these black guys are saying without the subtitles? LOL

I don't like it at all

If you had a secret language you would use it too. Don't be jealous. Us Greeks love to talk Greek in front of Americans and piss them off. Sorry you are too stupid to know a second language. Wouldn't you love to know what we are saying? If you hear the word Mavro we are talking about your black ass. LOL.

Can you tell us what these black guys are saying without the subtitles? LOL

Black ass?

Reported thank you

Reason: Racism

Lol

I don't like it at all
Ya gotta learn some Spanish, at least.

If you think they are saying something you don't want to hear or maybe saying something about you, it surprises the shit out of them when you talk to them in their language.

El Americano Negro no puede entender y debe ser estupido.

I don't like it at all
Because they might be more comfortable communicating that way!!
If you were bilingual you wouldn't have that problem :tongue:

Forum List

Back