Why do Spanish employees have to speak to each other in Spanish around other people?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
So fucking annoying. Makes it seems like they saying some shit they don't want us to hear. Lol

I don't like it at all

Why do you right-wing bigots have to babble incoherently among sane people ?

These guys at work do that all the time. I tell them, "This is America. Speak American!" :mad:

So fucking annoying. Makes it seems like they saying some shit they don't want us to hear. Lol

I don't like it at all

People who get angry at other people because you can't do something. Learn Spanish then. They can talk in whatever language they want.

Reminds me of a guy I lived with a university. His father had been the merchant navy, went to Peru, met a woman, married her and had three kids. But wouldn't let her speak Spanish to any of them because he didn't want them talking behind his back. So the three kids lost the chance to have two languages all because their father was a complete idiot asshole.

I don't like it at all

People who get angry at other people because you can't do something. Learn Spanish then. They can talk in whatever language they want.

Reminds me of a guy I lived with a university. His father had been the merchant navy, went to Peru, met a woman, married her and had three kids. But wouldn't let her speak Spanish to any of them because he didn't want them talking behind his back. So the three kids lost the chance to have two languages all because their father was a complete idiot asshole.

I think they talking that sneaky shit

I don't like it at all
Well, not us. They're talking about you and your creepy outlook on lots of things.

Well its two Spanish women. Maybe they want to hide one of them want to fuck me

They are more likely talking about hiding their pocketbooks when around you.

Forum List

Back