Why Do So Many White Americans Practically Hate Malcolm X?

No, that's what you are doing. I'm saying that you do not employ the same principles with whites as you do with blacks. That's YOU I am talking about.

I've lived 57 years and I know there are plenty of whites who can't stand what X actually stood for. I know because I've talked to them. But you are here telling us how no whites hate him, which is untrue. You see, the unfortunate thing for you is the fact that blacks don't live isolated away from whites. You need to consider that when you start telling to us what whites don't do like we don't have contact with white people. I grew up in a town that was 90 percent white, went to a university that was at least 85 percent whites, not mention participation in sports on in my work career, so when I say things is it is not from a lack of knowledge of opinions given to me by whites.

Many whites do not have that kind of exposure to blacks.
Exactly.

Most whites live and operate in almost elusively white enclaves, w/little to no interaction w/blacks.

And if you're in the famed "middle America", you know "God's country" *eye roll*, it's quite likely that, as a white person, you've NO contact w/blacks at all, perhaps for years, other than what you choose to watch on TV.

Blacks don't have that privilege (there goes that pesky word again!). We interact w/whites pretty much daily.

Last edited:
yes----white Egyptians were practicing chattel slavery----black Africans were ALSO practicing chattel slavery. White Greeks also practiced chattel slavery.
White Romans too. -------chattel slavery was practiced by Babylonians of Mesopotamia too. Aztecs and Mayans too. "Yellow" Japs and Chinks did it too. Today there are chattel slaves in Mauritania-------generally blacks

There has been nothing recorded in world history as nasty as the so called transatlantic slave trade. OK? Egypt has nothing to do with this conversation. You will go back a million years to excuse white racism, but 150 yeas ago is too long ago for your dumb ass to face that you benefitted from while chattel slavery here. The infantile nature whites like you expose in these responses here shows a serious mental defect.

actually----there are quite a lot of records of JUST AS NASTY stuff. The transatlantic thing was aggravated by the fact of the HORRORS OF THE TRANSPORT itself. As to the BENEFITS OF CHATTEL SLAVERY-----it
built the entire ARAB EMPIRE from the time of muhummad THRU---
the GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST in which scores of millions
were murdered (and counting) -----Probably more like hundreds of millions.
(did someone fail to tell you that the big MO built his army on slave trade
and caravan robbery?-----that particular form was and is "CHATTEL SLAVERY"
Do you know the penalty in Shariah law for killing a slave?----or raping a slave?
or causing grave injury to a slave? )

Try as you might but that does not absolve whites from what they did her in America and what they are still doing. The issue us beyond slavery, it is only part of the problem. Slavery lasted 200 years, white racism has continued for over 400. Neither ancient Egypt, the arabs, big, little, or miniature mo have anything to do with the white American system of racism.

you are getting increasingly desperate. YOU have introduced the idea that
"whites" in the USA do not recognize the horrors of slavery in USA history.
At no point have I denied it but you INSIST (for your own idiotic reasons) that
I have. You want to talk about "racism" but insist, FOR YOUR OWN
CONVENIENCE on declaring the parameters of that discussion-----so that it
can be ALL ABOUT YOU and no one else. Lets talk about the problems of
left handed short females--------THE REALLY OPPRESSED PEOPLE IN
THE USA. My hubby escaped from the shariah shit hole in which he was
born-----several members of his group died in the process------you want to talk
about that oppression which went on for more than 1000 years? In that case
the people who oppressed his community would be called "black" by you----
----well-----actually most arabs are caucasion. Tell a muslim that muhummad
was a BLACK, RAISIN HEAD, ABED and -------prepare for PAIN. BTW----
according to X new-speak-----my hubby is black too.

No, you have chosen to set the parameters and to divert from the OP. I've introduced no such idea. We are talking about what has been done in America. If you want to talk about ethnic or religious oppression in the ME there is a section for that.

Your post is stupid. Straight lunacy.

oh ----more than 500 posts----the conversation has strayed very far from the
utterly LUNATIC PROPOSITION that most USA "white" people HATE the late
MALCOLM X

There has been nothing recorded in world history as nasty as the so called transatlantic slave trade. OK? Egypt has nothing to do with this conversation. You will go back a million years to excuse white racism, but 150 yeas ago is too long ago for your dumb ass to face that you benefitted from while chattel slavery here. The infantile nature whites like you expose in these responses here shows a serious mental defect.

actually----there are quite a lot of records of JUST AS NASTY stuff. The transatlantic thing was aggravated by the fact of the HORRORS OF THE TRANSPORT itself. As to the BENEFITS OF CHATTEL SLAVERY-----it
Do you know the penalty in Shariah law for killing a slave?----or raping a slave?

Try as you might but that does not absolve whites from what they did her in America and what they are still doing. The issue us beyond slavery, it is only part of the problem. Slavery lasted 200 years, white racism has continued for over 400. Neither ancient Egypt, the arabs, big, little, or miniature mo have anything to do with the white American system of racism.

No, you have chosen to set the parameters and to divert from the OP. I've introduced no such idea. We are talking about what has been done in America. If you want to talk about ethnic or religious oppression in the ME there is a section for that.

MALCOLM X

It's not a lunatic proposition actually. Unfortunately for you, we blacks do actually talk to white people.

Who is Malcolm X and why should I like him?

Do a search and find out.
Jebuz, I hope that was sarcastic trolling question from Taz.
Just tell me what this dude ever did that I should like him? Pretty simple question.

Find out for yourself. Pretty simple answer.
Not asking you, you don't seem to know.

If you are asking the question you are the one who doesn't know.

Who is Malcolm X and why should I like him?

So you don't know. Got it.

You are the one asking questions. I've posted videos of him speaking. Nice try chump.
I don't watch videos, so what has this dude done?

You watch videos. So do a search.
Just tell me what his big accomplishment is for me to want to like him. Maybe I'll search that if it's interesting...

MALCOLM X

It's not a lunatic proposition actually. Unfortunately for you, we blacks do actually talk to white people.

oh----I talk to both white and black people-------and somehow HATRED OF MALCOLM never came up except once-------from a very black person-----
regarding the hatred that Elijah Muhummad had for Malcolm (an inner circle
person) My black hubby is here------he was not born in the USA ----he does
not know who Malcolm X was. I have a few Mexican neighbors. Lately Mexicans are called "persons of color" -----I will ask them if they know
"MALCOLM X" I have relatives thru marriage in another country------I can
assure you------they never heard of Malcolm X either-----even the ones who are
NOW called "persons of color". The black person who told me what she knew about Malcolm and Elijah-----was born in the USA----a person who was close to
Malcolm

You are the one asking questions. I've posted videos of him speaking. Nice try chump.

Just tell me what his big accomplishment is for me to want to like him. Maybe I'll search that if it's interesting...
His life showed an evolution that most black folks had to go thru -- he was subjected to terrible racism, early on as a child....his father was believe to be murdered by racists -- his mother was force to flee his Nebraska hometown and move further east.

This hatred he was subjected caused him to have hatred towards them. When in prison, he sought to educate himself to change his conditions -- he then aligned with a religious ideology that he felt more addressed the plight of blacks in 1960's America -- he felt the passive non-violent approach was not sufficient, especially in the face of police brutality, lynching, etc -- he felt black people had the right to self-defense..

However, he and others in the Nation Of Islam also was taught to respect the law, and they did -- in fact, they were famous for how they took black men from a life of drug addiction, crime and transformed them -- this was the appeal they had among many in the community, so they overlooked some of the anti-white, anti-jewish rhetoric because they were too busy fighting against the ACTUAL anti-black actions being perpetrated upon them. I am sure many blacks at some point during this time had a high resentment towards a system that treated them as second class citizens.

Malcolm obviously accomplished a lot because the FBI and CIA don't keep files and run surveillance on you when you have accomplished nothing, what they was afraid of is what he could accomplish after this happened -- and the this I speak of is when he went on a pilgrimage to Mecca, there he had a transformation, he saw people of all colors worshipping together, he saw people of all colors from other nations wanting to know what they could do to assist the black people back home. He made connections with the heads of state of many rich Arab nations, this worried the CIA and FBI -- he also left the Nation Of Islam, denounced their leader and moved toward aligning his efforts with MLK...then he died.

So to many, his transition from being shaped by hate, lead by hate, than transforming to being one for true peace and equality of all people is why he is such a beloved figure to many, not just black people.

So I will ask you....a person whom I am sure has a very high level of animosity towards "libs" -- how much animosity do you think a black man who lived thru the 40's thru 60's could have against racist white folks??

Last edited:

MALCOLM X

oh----I talk to both white and black people-------and somehow HATRED OF MALCOLM never came up except once-------from a very black person-----
not know who Malcolm X was. I have a few Mexican neighbors. Lately Mexicans are called "persons of color" -----I will ask them if they know
NOW called "persons of color". The black person who told me what she knew about Malcolm and Elijah-----was born in the USA----a person who was close to
Malcolm
Ask your Mexican friends if they know who Gaspar Yanga is -- chances are, they may not know depending on where in the country they are from -- the main ones who would probably know are those black Mexicans -- the rest of the country may not, but that is by design.

So any thoughts about "why doesn't the world know about Malcolm" -- is also by design...

MALCOLM X

Malcolm

You spent an inordinate amount of time calling him a pimp, and every other negative you could about X to discredit him. But you don't think that is a display of hate. So your opinion has no cred.

His life showed an evolution that most black folks had to go thru -- he was subjected to terrible racism, early on as a child....his father was believe to be murdered by racists -- his mother was force to flee his Nebraska hometown and move further east.

This hatred he was subjected caused him to have hatred towards them. When in prison, he sought to educate himself to change his conditions -- he then aligned with a religious ideology that he felt more addressed the plight of blacks in 1960's America -- he felt the passive non-violent approach was not sufficient, especially in the face of police brutality, lynching, etc -- he felt black people had the right to self-defense..

However, he and others in the Nation Of Islam also was taught to respect the law, and they did -- in fact, they were famous for how they took black men from a life of drug addiction, crime and transformed them -- this was the appeal they had among many in the community, so they overlooked some of the anti-white, anti-jewish rhetoric because they were too busy fighting against the ACTUAL anti-black actions being perpetrated upon them. I am sure many blacks at some point during this time had a high resentment towards a system that treated them as second class citizens.

Malcolm obviously accomplished a lot because the FBI and CIA don't keep files and run surveillance on you when you have accomplished nothing, what they was afraid of is what he could accomplish after this happened -- and the this I speak of is when he went on a pilgrimage to Mecca, there he had a transformation, he saw people of all colors worshipping together, he saw people of all colors from other nations wanting to know what they could do to assist the black people back home. He made connections with the heads of state of many rich Arab nations, this worried the CIA and FBI -- he also left the Nation Of Islam, denounced their leader and moved toward aligning his efforts with MLK...then he died.

So to many, his transition from being shaped by hate, lead by hate, than transforming to being one for true peace and equality of all people is why he is such a beloved figure to many, not just black people.

So I will ask you....a person whom I am sure has a very high level of animosity towards "libs" -- how much animosity do you think a black man who lived thru the 40's thru 60's could have against racist white folks??
According to you, he didn't do anything of note.

Forum List

Back