Why Do So Many White Americans Practically Hate Malcolm X?

What is it that he did that brings out the hatred of white people so?

He didn't kill anyone, he didn't steal from anyone, he didn't commit any crimes, in his life that he's known for as a Minister and thought-leader of his time.

All he did was speak the raw, unadulterated and unfiltered truth about the state of affairs in this country.

I suppose that's why so many whites couldn't stand him.

The truth shouldn't be an offense.
I don't know much about Malcolm X other than he was another victim of the ever growing list of black on black violence. Why would I hate him? Seems to me he was a victim.
Every president thats been assassinated we can add to the ever growing list of white on white violence.
Yes troll racist, but the topic is about Malcolm X. Don't you have anything to say about the OP? You know where it asked why everybody hated Malcolm? I didn't hate him, but I certain the black men who killed him did.
You keep confirming youre an idiot. I have about 20 comments on this thread speaking to the OP you moron.
What do presidents assassinated have to do with it?
All presidents were assassinated due to white on white crime. Why do you ask?

Pinky .....yes. The killers were NOIs that were trained by the FBI. I cannot divulge my source either. If I did he would be killed.

So 'he' is still at large?

~S~
Not sure what youre asking. "At large" means someone is at least a suspect. My source isnt a suspect.

That 'He' isn't a suspect, yet you have privleged info from him makes him an accomplice Asclepias
How does it make him an accomplice? Do you know what accomplice means? Just in case.

ac·com·plice
əˈkämpləs/
noun
  1. a person who helps another commit a crime.

Walter Rodney Talks Black Identity

See, that's where the wheels fall off your tricycle. Who do you think rounded up African slaves to sell to Europeans? Who do you think kept African slaves in Africa in the first place? Slavery was quite common in the world in those days, and in some of those areas, still is. Not in European areas, however.

Here is a classic example of your racism hadit. This tale as you tell it, is a lie. And I was created by white racists but you repeat this ad nauseum like the other racists. We do not see the non racist whites here doing this.
What lie? Where do you think the Europeans got their slaves? Do you REALLY think they would go to all the trouble, expense, and loss of life to waltz down to Africa, fight wars against the native Africans, and haul millions of them off on slave ships? Seriously? And you think that's racist. Odd.

Okay, so what is your tale about how the Europeans so easily got so many African slaves if not from the locals?

He didn't kill anyone, he didn't steal from anyone, he didn't commit any crimes, in his life that he's known for as a Minister and thought-leader of his time.

All he did was speak the raw, unadulterated and unfiltered truth about the state of affairs in this country.

Literally dozens of white Americans think about Malcolm X every month.
And maybe two of them actually think anything negative about him.

This man was assassinated by the CIA because he was working got true African independence and a unification with blacks.

Lumumba, mort du prophete - Independance Day.mov

After the US government murdered this man, they put into power Mobutu Sese Soko, a puppet. And some 20-30 years later white Americans were running off at the mouth about Mobutus corruption. Created by the white man. And here at USMB now, whites talk shit about Africa being messed up because blacks cannot rule. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Patrice Lumumba: The U.S.-Backed Assassination of Congo's First Democratically-Elected Leader

... he didn't steal from anyone, he didn't commit any crimes, ....

Are you kidding? You can’t possibly be this misinformed.

Actually he can be and is that misinformed. Read enough of his post and it becomes just how ignorant he truly is.

He's not as misinformed as you. You guys will gladly point out that X went to prison BEFORE he became a leader. You racists look to discredit anything blacks have done. But will you point out that 12 presidents conducted the business of slavery in the white house? You will deny that, which shows just how ignorant and misinformed you are.

Find one racist post of mine or shut your sissy mouth.

Yeah, sure right. More than two do here. You guys crack me up. You are such liars and you actually think you can pawn off these lies if only enough if you say them over and over and we believe them.

I think he was the one who suggested that whites be killed and the state of Alabama be given to all black people. I think all black people would be forced to move there from all of the other states. I for one do not think many of the people that are black would give up what they have just to start over.

Actually he can be and is that misinformed. Read enough of his post and it becomes just how ignorant he truly is.

He's not as misinformed as you. You guys will gladly point out that X went to prison BEFORE he became a leader. You racists look to discredit anything blacks have done. But will you point out that 12 presidents conducted the business of slavery in the white house? You will deny that, which shows just how ignorant and misinformed you are.

I won't shut up and you are a racist.

I think he was the one who suggested that whites be killed and the state of Alabama be given to all black people. I think all black people would be forced to move there from all of the other states. I for one do not think many of the people that are black would give up what they have just to start over.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I won't shut up and you are a racist.

I’m not near as racist as you, but then you set a very high bar in the racist category. Like I have said before.....you lead a very sad and pitiful life because you don’t have the intestinal fortitude of heroic black Americans like MLK. Few of us do to be sure, but you have been told you’re a victim and all you can do is whine about it.

Yeah, sure right. More than two do here. You guys crack me up. You are such liars and you actually think you can pawn off these lies if only enough if you say them over and over and we believe them.

Except you can't quote any lies I wrote.

Forum List

Back