Why Do So Many Still Trust Government/Corporate Media?: BBC Reports WTC 7 Collapse Early...

The building was on fire, had huge holes in it from pieces of the WTC and/or airplanes hitting #7, all kinds of conflicting reports were coming out of the press, and reporters just get stuff wrong all the time.

But reporting a collapse that doesn't actually happen for some 20 minutes later? Seems very odd to me.
At least you acknowledge your nonsense to be nonsense by positing in the correct forum.

Not all conspiracy theories are nonsense.

Probably true-----can you cite one that is not nonsense?

Would it matter? If you already hold a preconceived notion that all conspiracy theories are nonsense, there isn't much point in discussing particular theories with you. Been down that road too many times. Most are all-in on Government/Corporate Media narratives. They refuse to acknowledge any other possibilities.

I've found that many even get very angry at those daring to question Government/Corporate Media narratives. They feel a desperate need to protect their Government and Media. It only leads to arguments and the ole stale 'Tinfoil Hat' insults. I mostly just post stuff here for fellow conspiracy buffs. I enjoy it. But if you really are interested in conspiracy theories, there's plenty of sites you can check out some great docs. Take the red pill and go for it. We'll talk later.

yes---it would matter. Why are you RELUCTANT??? How can anyone discuss
CONSPIRACY THEORIES "in general" I am a great "doc" I have found
not a single one of the 9-11 conspiracy theories to have any validity at all-----inclueing the silly "TERMITE" thing

But reporting a collapse that doesn't actually happen for some 20 minutes later? Seems very odd to me.
At least you acknowledge your nonsense to be nonsense by positing in the correct forum.

Would it matter? If you already hold a preconceived notion that all conspiracy theories are nonsense, there isn't much point in discussing particular theories with you. Been down that road too many times. Most are all-in on Government/Corporate Media narratives. They refuse to acknowledge any other possibilities.

I've found that many even get very angry at those daring to question Government/Corporate Media narratives. They feel a desperate need to protect their Government and Media. It only leads to arguments and the ole stale 'Tinfoil Hat' insults. I mostly just post stuff here for fellow conspiracy buffs. I enjoy it. But if you really are interested in conspiracy theories, there's plenty of sites you can check out some great docs. Take the red pill and go for it. We'll talk later.

not a single one of the 9-11 conspiracy theories to have any validity at all-----inclueing the silly "TERMITE" thing

Well, that's why i said it probably wouldn't matter. I don't post stuff here to argue about. I do it mostly for my fellow conspiracy buffs. I've been down the ole 'Tinfoil Hat' insult road too many times. I have no interest in going there again. But like i said, there are lots of great docs out there. Take the red pill and chck em out.

not a single one of the 9-11 conspiracy theories to have any validity at all-----inclueing the silly "THERMITE" thing

Well, that's why i said it probably wouldn't matter. I don't post stuff here to argue about. I do it mostly for my fellow conspiracy buffs. I've been down the ole 'Tinfoil Hat' insult road too many times. I have no interest in going there again. But like i said, there are lots of great docs out there. Take the red pill and chck em out.

You are PLAYING? oh----ok------you admit that you are practicing
SOPHISTRY-------fine with me-------are you a lawyer?

not a single one of the 9-11 conspiracy theories to have any validity at all-----inclueing the silly "THERMITE" thing

Been there, done that. It only leads to arguments and 'Tinfoil Hat' insults. That's where it always goes. Like i said, i post stuff for my fellow conspiracy buffs. I enjoy it.

The building was on fire, had huge holes in it from pieces of the WTC and/or airplanes hitting #7, all kinds of conflicting reports were coming out of the press, and reporters just get stuff wrong all the time.

Perhaps not. But as demonstrated Truther claim after Truther claim falling apart when you ask for them to back their conspiracy up with evidence, this one is.

Been there, done that. It only leads to arguments and 'Tinfoil Hat' insults. That's where it always goes. Like i said, i post stuff for my fellow conspiracy buffs. I enjoy it.

The Truther conspiracy is just an awful explanation of events. Its factually baseless, wildly complicated, contradicted by overwhelming evidence , is insanely elaborate and doesn't make the slightest sense.

That's why its mocked. And well it should be.

The answer to this question is simple there are still way to many sheeple in this world who are not awake.

Its a false dichotomy. You don't need to 'trust the government' to realize that the Truther narrative is laughable horseshit.

I mean some kind of ninja janitors installing invisible, undetectable explosives by the 10s of thousands in THREE daily use office buildings that leave no trace nor cut a single girder and work perfectly while ON FIRE and after being hit by planes?

That's just retarded.

Last edited:
The answer to this question is simple there are still way to many sheeple in this world who are not awake.
yep.too many of them listen to the CIA controlled LAMESTREAM media instead of doing their own thinking.

The problem with the Truther conspiracy...is if you do your own thinking, the Truther conspiracy doesn't make the slightest sense. Its wildly complicated, virtually fact free, ludicrously and pointlessly elaborate and contradicted by overwhelming evidence.

To put it bluntly....the Truther conspiracy is just an awful, awful explanation of events.

yep.too many of them listen to the CIA controlled LAMESTREAM media instead of doing their own thinking.

The problem with the Truther conspiracy...is if you do your own thinking, the Truther conspiracy doesn't make the slightest sense. Its wildly complicated, virtually fact free, ludicrously and pointlessly elaborate and contradicted by overwhelming evidence.

To put it bluntly....the Truther conspiracy is just an awful, awful explanation of events.

Not even right in the slightest have you done your research on 911 Oklahoma City Bombing Paris Sandy Hook & Elliot Rodger?? those events were ether proven to be staged hoaxes or pre-planned staged events set up by the government our government killed those people on 911 & at Oklahoma City & in Paris not the people they blamed the events on also its been proven that no children died at Sandy Hook & that Elliot Rodger nor the victims did not die in the 2014 Isla Vista shooting ether there just all actors . false flags & hoaxes are real do some research & wake up.

Not even right in the slightest have you done your research on 911 Oklahoma City Bombing Paris Sandy Hook & Elliot Rodger??
Look at this thread and see if you notice the same pattern I do.

Whenever I point out the enormous, truck sized holes in the Truther Conspiracy........Truthers switch to another topic.

If their argument had merit, they wouldn't have to run to a different conspiracy every time I pointed out the holes in this one.

Not even right in the slightest have you done your research on 911 Oklahoma City Bombing Paris Sandy Hook & Elliot Rodger??

Whenever I point out the enormous, truck sized holes in the Truther Conspiracy........Truthers switch to another topic.

If their argument had merit, they wouldn't have to run to a different conspiracy every time I pointed out the holes in this one.

Indeed their game is one of CT Whac-A-Mole where "V" movie masks are considered clever Avatars and talk of "The Matrix" red and blue pills is all the rage.

They all seem to be arrogant adolescents, impressed by their Internet "knowledge" yet lacking the adult perspective to separate real facts from the CTBS they post but without the integrity to admit their CTs just don't hold up under even the slightest scrutiny.

They all however, have the instinct to duck and run when their silliness is exposed. Self-preservation I suppose..

Indeed their game is one of CT Whac-A-Mole where "V" movie masks are considered clever Avatars and talk of "The Matrix" red and blue pills is all the rage.

They all seem to be arrogant adolescents, impressed by their Internet "knowledge" yet lacking the adult perspective to separate real facts from the CTBS they post but without the integrity to admit their CTs just don't hold up under even the slightest scrutiny.

They all however, have the instinct to duck and run when their silliness is exposed. Self-preservation I suppose..

They seem hung up on the idea of 'knowing what others don't know' and being 'evolved'. But when you start digging into what they actually believe.....its just silly. From 'missile batteries around the Pentagon' to 'Cheney ordering a stand down' to 'controlled demolition', you could drive a dump truck through each of the holes in their story.

The Truther conspiracy is just an awful explanation of events. And when you get specific, when you challenge them on their actual claims......those claims collapse. And they desperately scramble to another, unrelated conspiracy.

If their conspiracy were factual, they wouldn't have to run.

Not even right in the slightest have you done your research on 911 Oklahoma City Bombing Paris Sandy Hook & Elliot Rodger?? those events were ether proven to be staged hoaxes or pre-planned staged events set up by the government our government killed those people on 911 & at Oklahoma City & in Paris not the people they blamed the events on also its been proven that no children died at Sandy Hook & that Elliot Rodger nor the victims did not die in the 2014 Isla Vista shooting ether there just all actors . false flags & hoaxes are real do some research & wake up.

dont waste your breath dude,him and agent sayit are just THAT,government paid shills sent here by their handlers to troll threads like this one on government corruption in hopes of derailing any truthful discussions back and forth between myself,you and the OP. I am sure you have heard this old saying before?-
:trolls:

they know just as well we we do that everything you said is true.

dont waste your breath dude,him and agent sayit are just THAT,government paid shills sent here by their handlers to troll threads like this one on government corruption in hopes of derailing any truthful discussions back and forth between myself,you and the OP. I am sure you have heard this old saying before?-

Do you realize how insane it sounds to accuse anyone who won't buy your conspiracy a 'paid shill'?

You're literally making your conspiracy even *more* complex and *more* elaborate in response to anyone pointing it its stupidly complex and ludicrously elaborate.

And like your Truther conspiracy, you can't actually back your claims up. You know what we know: that the Truther Conspiracy only works when the people you're talking to won't ask questions about it and won't demand evidence to back it. The moment anyone does....your conspiracy falls apart.

Which is why you're committed to ignore anyone who asks questions or demands evidence.

Do you realize how insane it sounds to accuse anyone who won't buy your conspiracy a 'paid shill'?

You're literally making your conspiracy even *more* complex and *more* elaborate in response to anyone pointing it its stupidly complex and ludicrously elaborate.

And like your Truther conspiracy, you can't actually back your claims up. You know what we know: that the Truther Conspiracy only works when the people you're talking to won't ask questions about it and won't demand evidence to back it. The moment anyone does....your conspiracy falls apart.

Which is why you're committed to ignore anyone who asks questions or demands evidence.

Wow! I was just thinkin it's only a matter of time before 9/11HandJob drops by to discuss his 2 subjects - paid shills and flatulation - and Voila! Here he is!

He's the poster child - and I do mean child - for the CT Movement.
Ignorant, arrogant, adolescent and very, very stupid.

They're essentially confirming what we all already know: the Truther conspiracy is an echo chamber fantasy. It doesn't work unless everyone you're talking to agrees to pretend with you. The moment the first person questions or thinks too hard, it all falls apart.

Just like the Emperor's New Clothes.

the agents are

they know just as well we we do that everything you said is true.
and to no surprise the agents i just mentioned are back to troll the thread again as always.its ironic how theIr hanlders send them to come to shit all over the floor IMMEDIATELY after that fact is mentioned about them isnt it?:biggrin:

Dude, your 'agents' nonsense is just another desperate topic change. You know when we start getting into the specifics of your Truther conspiracy, it falls apart.

So like all the Truthers in this thread before, you scramble to another topic. Keep running. We'll be here if you ever muster the courage to come back and discuss your own conspiracy.

Forum List

Back