Why do republicans continue to delude themselves by believing they are Christian?

Republican Christians reject the New Testament, and have a way shittier attitude about the Old Testament than Jews do.
/——/ You are lashing out because Christians reject your gaye lifestyle
Sounds like you spend a lot of time thinking about the gay lifestyle
/---- I spend time thinking how perverted that lifestyle is and how you Progs attack the church for sticking to our core beliefs. Yes I do think about that.

Republican Christians reject the New Testament, and have a way shittier attitude about the Old Testament than Jews do.
/---- I spend time thinking how perverted that lifestyle is and how you Progs attack the church for sticking to our core beliefs. Yes I do think about that.
Opposing gay people is not a core belief. You probably think that because of your obsession.

Sure, they call themselves Christian, but their “I got mine - fuck everyone else” philosophy on politics exposes them as frauds. They just call themselves Christians because it gives them the undeserved warm and fuzzies.

In truth, they idolize the just as fictional Republican Jesus

gyQsduB.jpg
/----/ Straw man argument of the day.
strawman argument 2.jpg

Opposing gay people is not a core belief. You probably think that because of your obsession.
/----/ Let me dumb it down for you. We don't oppose gay people, we oppose their lifestyle. It's called "Love the sinner, hate the sin."

Sure, they call themselves Christian, but their “I got mine - fuck everyone else” philosophy on politics exposes them as frauds. They just call themselves Christians because it gives them the undeserved warm and fuzzies.

gyQsduB.jpg

Ohhh look, more hatred vomited from the Stalinist left.

Run along and practice with your suicide vest, fuckwad.
Lol thank you for proving my point.

Once again proving that the far left does not understand what they post.

But way to bash them Jews in a vain attempt to bash others!
I was praising the Jews. You must be retarded.

And the far left drone just proves my point!
You just proved mine.

See how the far left will justify bashing one group so they can bash another?
Kosh, you’re nothing but noise.

The far left drones and their irony impaired comments!

gyQsduB.jpg

Government is only God in your pathetic world ... :thup:

When one star just isn't enough...
fivestars.jpg

gyQsduB.jpg

Ohhh look, more hatred vomited from the Stalinist left.

Run along and practice with your suicide vest, fuckwad.
Lol thank you for proving my point.

What point would that be?

That the far left religion hates anything not part of the far left religion?

/----/ Let me dumb it down for you. We don't oppose gay people, we oppose their lifestyle. It's called "Love the sinner, hate the sin."
Did I say you did? Oh well, it really doesn't matter anymore.

The people loudly saying in the United State today that they are Christians are not Christians y any stretch of the imagination. They are frauds.. Jeffress,fucus on the family, graham, perkins dovoss. They are frauds trying to drag a great religion down.

Whoa twice in one thread....when one star isn't enough!!

fivestars.jpg

gyQsduB.jpg
Many Christians pay lip service to God. I don't believe one political affiliation or the other has cornered that market, Billy.

But since you don't believe in God, why would you care?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back