When NOTHING Explodes and Creates Everything

You guys need to study more Philosophy to help you figure all this out.

Make it easier on yourselves and just start with San Tomas Aquinas rather than go all the way back to Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle.

Of course, but then, you would probably turn Catholic too.

Well, I guess I could entertain the possibility that Joe Biden is the random outcome of a chaotic ecosystem. But bitcoin? No way. That takes planning.

If you know nothing else about Hovind, know this: the guy is a fucking loon. His Creationism theory is laughable, other creationists have distanced themselves from him, and his lack of understanding and education in regard to the history of religion and scientific method and theory make any discussion or debate with him pointless.

That was interesting. My questions for Mr Hovind would be "Why is the Big Bang Theory mutually exclusive from God and Creationism? Why do you assume there has been only one beginning? Why do think that since God makes the physical rules of the Universe he also makes rules like "you must love me or I will damn your soul to hell for eternity"? That seems to be a bit of a leap.

If you know nothing else about Hovind, know this: the guy is a fucking loon. His Creationism theory is laughable, other creationists have distanced themselves from him, and his lack of understanding and education in regard to the history of religion and scientific method and theory make any discussion or debate with him pointless.
Translation: "I cannot refute what he says"

That was interesting. My questions for Mr Hovind would be "Why is the Big Bang Theory mutually exclusive from God and Creationism? Why do you assume there has been only one beginning? Why do think that since God makes the physical rules of the Universe he also makes rules like "you must love me or I will damn your soul to hell for eternity"? That seems to be a bit of a leap.
I think you missed the point. He was refuting the he belief that the universe can come into being without a Creator. The big bang is where "science" has led us WITHOUT A CREATOR.

One thing's for sure; you cannot prove that Obama was not present at and responsible for all creation.

I didn't watch what he said, nor would I. I have read about Hovind, I have read Hovind. He is a fucking loon, and so is anyone who buys into his interpretation of... anything.

I didn't watch what he said, nor would I. I have read about Hovind, I have read Hovind. He is a fucking loon, and so is anyone who buys into his interpretation of... anything
and so your opinion had no value. You're whole post reveals your inability to form judgements without being spoon fed by your tard masters.

I didn't watch what he said, nor would I. I have read about Hovind, I have read Hovind. He is a fucking loon, and so is anyone who buys into his interpretation of... anything
and so your opinion had no value. You're whole post reveals your inability to form judgements without being spoon fed by your tard masters.

Yes, reading the man's own words is "being spoon fed" and provides no basis for an informed opinion.

Holy hell but you're an ignorant fuck, how do you survive?

One of my favorite Chicago songs, never saw this live version. Thanks for posting.

I think you missed the point. He was refuting the he belief that the universe can come into being without a Creator. The big bang is where "science" has led us WITHOUT A CREATOR.
I believe in the concept that the universe came into being by a Creator. I also believe it is possible God chose to create this iteration of OUR universe with a big ol BOOM. That science believes the big ol BOOM happened all by itself is what they choose to believe.

Ah yes, thank you for the perfect example of how conmen like Hovind fool the untrained minds like yours...

You see, it is not up to anyone to refute anything he says, beyond saying "nuh-uh"making a strong argument for an alternative explanation. In the same vein, I can claim unicorns exist. What would be required of anyone to refute this claim, beyondsaying, 'Nuh-uh, not so!"

Nothing, of course. And then I could proceed to make arguments for the alternative (the no-existence of unicorns). And when I was finished, some magical thinker like you would come along and say, "Haw haw, you didn't DISPROVE the existence of unicorns!!!"

And then you would pat yourself on the back and declare victory...like you always do....like Hovind, the intellectual deviant does...

Forum List

Back