Why do people want to talk about celebrities that died...?

I've seen this on message board... it's the silliest thing ever.

Oh, that's tragic.
I feel so bad for the family.
RIP <thus and such>

People just like to hear themselves talk.. nonsense.
You don't even know these people!
So I guess I am nonsensical for posting about Brown's death, eh?

Why do people complain about topics they have no interest in yet bust ass to participate while complaining?
Such silliness.

I credit Linda Carter for my earliest boy boners. As far as I'm concerned, she made sure I turned out straight when it could have gone the other way. And I don't care if that's TMI.

Wonder_Woman.jpg
. If a photo of Linda Carter is what is takes to turn a boy straight, what did it take to turn a boy homo?

I credit Linda Carter for my earliest boy boners. As far as I'm concerned, she made sure I turned out straight when it could have gone the other way. And I don't care if that's TMI.

Wonder_Woman.jpg
. If a photo of Linda Carter is what is takes to turn a boy straight, what did it take to turn a boy homo?
It wasn't a photo. I watched Wonder Woman everyday on a technicolor TV with a channel changer knob my 5 year old hands had difficulty twisting. And I'm at a loss to explain WTF is wrong with any boy who watched Linda Carter in action and turned out homo.

My wife looks like Linda Carter. Yes, it's that deep.

Thank you, Linda.

[
It wasn't a photo. I watched Wonder Woman everyday on a technicolor TV with a channel changer knob my 5 year old hands had difficulty twisting. And I'm at a loss to explain WTF is wrong with any boy who watched Linda Carter in action and turned out homo.

My wife looks like Linda Carter. Yes, it's that deep.

Thank you, Linda.
. Or Daisy Duke. :)

Last edited:
I cried when Robin Williams died. I have felt sadness for many that have passed on that were celebs. But Robin is the only one I shed tears about.

I didn't know him at all, so I guess shedding tears over someone we appreciated for so long has passed is just "silliness". Eye roll.

I cried when Robin Williams died. I have felt sadness for many that have passed on that were celebs. But Robin is the only one I shed tears about.

I didn't know him at all, so I guess shedding tears over someone we appreciated for so long has passed is just "silliness". Eye roll.
I cried for him too, mostly because the joy he brought to millions couldn't help him. If God has the sense of humor I think he does, Robin is in heaven right now reducing saints and angels to undignified fits of hilarity.

You know he killed himself because he was engaging in auto-eroticism, right?

I thought he had beginning stages of Parkinson's disease.

Health Ledger

James Gandolfini

Philip Seymore Hoffman

Michael Clark Duncan

Patrick Swayze

Christopher Reeves (that one was SAD SAD SAD)

Dennis Hopper

Andy Whitfield (I stopped watching Spartacus after that)

Just to name a few. Silly silly me.

You know that was a bunch of bullshit, right?

I thought he had beginning stages of Parkinson's disease.
He did. And he suffered depression. Williams was NOT jacking off and strangling himself. That was whatshisface..KillBill dude.

Oh, that's tragic.
RIP <thus and such>

Oh, that's tragic.
RIP <thus and such>

I've never understood peoples fascination with celebrities.
I dont give a rats ass about em one way or another.
Unless of course it's in joke form...
Kinda like .....Kim Kardashian has fucked more blackmen than sickle cell anemia.

Why people like to idolize loser celebs is beyond me, like Michael Jackson, for example. He was weird as could possibly be with his facial modifications, sex with little boys, and his enormous drug issues. Is that something to hold up as a model and emulate? I'll bet Elvis hasn't stopped turning over in his grave knowing his baby girl married that creep.

Oh, that's tragic.
RIP <thus and such>

Oh, that's tragic.
RIP <thus and such>

I've never understood peoples fascination with celebrities.
I dont give a rats ass about em one way or another.
Unless of course it's in joke form...
Kinda like .....Kim Kardashian has fucked more blackmen than sickle cell anemia.

Why people like to idolize loser celebs is beyond me, like Michael Jackson, for example. He was weird as could possibly be with his facial modifications, sex with little boys, and his enormous drug issues. Is that something to hold up as a model and emulate? I'll bet Elvis hasn't stopped turning over in his grave knowing his baby girl married that creep.
"Sex with little boys?" You're so full of shit, it's coming out of your ears.

It irks me. Someone dies and it's like people can't get on USMB fast enough to start a thread about it.

Really? Get a life or come up with something a little more original.....

Oh, that's tragic.
RIP <thus and such>

So I guess I am nonsensical for posting about Brown's death, eh?

Why do people complain about topics they have no interest in yet bust ass to participate while complaining?
Such silliness.

I just think it's lame. If that is busting ass so be it.... I have a right to discuss that as much as you do someone that died that you have no clue about personally....

Oh, that's tragic.
RIP <thus and such>

Seriously? Robin Williams, Michael Jackson, Whitney....all begged for a discussion

Dead and gone move on. Just because they are famous, makes them no more relevant in my mind. I enjoyed their product but they are dead and gone...... nothing to discuss.... pointless and non-productive.

Forum List

Back