Why do people still believe in macro evolution?

Another who thinks they know more than a PH.D.

Ok then, bye bye now.

wow! You automatically assume you know less then a PH.D.?

wow wow!

Don't you understand how restricted they are in their freedom etc?

You as non-professsor has more freedom to think and speak.
(and we all know that money speaks!)

It is just the "logical fallacy of appeal to authorty" !

Maybe it is time you start thinking for yourself!

wouldn't that be a revolution!

I don't care who says what. I ONLY try to look at the evidence, ot better, a lack thereof!

Logic topples authority when authority is wrong.

Right, a PH.D who has spent 10-12 years intensely studying one subject and a lifetime studying the same subject 'doesn't really know anything'.

That is message board la-la land that feels good to say and you cling to it because it feels good. No worries, it was a rhetorical observation, I know ahead of time you aren't interested in reality, your entire intent is on protecting the bubble of bizarro world you live in.

Outside is too scary.

I don't care how much he studied.
He is probably restricted to say things anyway.

What ever you say, it is still the "logical fallacy of appeal to authority'

I have seen people studying 20 years and they are still very very dumb.
I have seen people with less education outsmarting people with a lot of education!

Furthermore, to illustrate my point, in the past, hundreds of experts were wrong on hundred of things.

So, that proves my point. You can't lean on experts

Find out for youself, if the expert is right or wrong.

Stupied physicst study for years the relativity theory, which is very very wrong.See? There is ni guarentee.

Besides 'education' is here to dumb people down.
It really is a manipulation tool..

Last edited:
Those desperate attempts, just show how desperate they are

No evidence no (macro) evolution.

Why do people make something so simple so complex?
Silly conspiracy theories won't help cure your ignorance.

You can certainly deny the fact of evolution. That's pretty typical of the young earth / ID'iot creationist crowd. What you can't do is refute the overwhelming evidence.

what evidence? As I said before, if you are deeply programmed to believe the evolution shite, well, then you 'evidence' everywhere even in fossils! :)

And, you don't read my postings, I have stated many times I am not into ID etc.

The ONLY thing I ask is 'evidence' of which there is none.

Now, How can I refute somwething that doesn't exist?

Right!
"The gods did it" is all you need to know.

Ok then, bye bye now.

wow wow!

I don't care who says what. I ONLY try to look at the evidence, ot better, a lack thereof!

Right, a PH.D who has spent 10-12 years intensely studying one subject and a lifetime studying the same subject 'doesn't really know anything'.

That is message board la-la land that feels good to say and you cling to it because it feels good. No worries, it was a rhetorical observation, I know ahead of time you aren't interested in reality, your entire intent is on protecting the bubble of bizarro world you live in.

Outside is too scary.

I have seen people with less education outsmarting people with a lot of education!

Furthermore, to illustrate my point, in the past, hundreds of experts were wrong on hundred of things.

Stupied physicst study for years the relativity theory, which is very very wrong.See? There is ni guarentee.

By your definition if someone were to site Einstein for the Theory of Relativity you would claim 'Fallacy of Authority' because you don't understand fallacies.

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” - Isaac Asimov -

You swim in and luxuriate in your ignorance. There is no reason to engage you further.

Ok then, bye bye now.

wow wow!

Outside is too scary.

By your definition if someone were to site Einstein for the Theory of Relativity you would claim 'Fallacy of Authority' because you don't understand fallacies.

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” - Isaac Asimov -

You swim in and luxuriate in your ignorance. There is no reason to engage you further.

He is just trolling.

Look at the threads he has created.

There is no point in providing facts or logic to him- he is just here to troll.

Ok then, bye bye now.

wow wow!

Outside is too scary.

He is just trolling.

Look at the threads he has created.

There is no point in providing facts or logic to him- he is just here to troll.

I do see that now. I have a real soft spot for ignorant people though. Its hard to understand how anyone over the age of 25 can believe such nonsense. Thank you for the head's up.

Ok then, bye bye now.

wow wow!

Outside is too scary.

LOL

Yes, einstein was very very wrong. I habve stated that in another thread. His theories are ridiculous wrong and stupid.

So, this proves my point.

You are too intimidated by the 'saints' of 'science' so you can't think straight anymore.

once you can see einstein was an idiot, you are free to think about his nonsense.

anyone who says I am trolling, I can guarantee, has never looked intot the things I mention.

All knee jerk rejections from people who don't know but think they know.

Calling someone a troll is just a worthless Ad Hominem without any investigation or research is very lazy and not able to think for themselves of course.

But what I do understand is that people don't like thia kind of information and can't handle it,
hence the attack of the messenger

But it is a cheap way, very very cheap.

anyone who says I am trolling, I can guarantee, has never looked intot the things I mention.

All knee jerk rejections from people who don't know but think they know.

Calling someone a troll is just a worthless Ad Hominem without any investigation or research is very lazy and not able to think for themselves of course.

But what I do understand is that people don't like thia kind of information and can't handle it,
hence the attack of the messenger

But it is a cheap way, very very cheap.

Just a troll.

Look at all of the threads he has started and its crystal clear.

o yes I understand them, YOU don't and don't see that "appeal to authority" is a logical fallacy.

Besides Einstein WAS very very very wrong.

So you see, you can't lean on authorities. That Einstein was very very wrong only proves my point.

It is actually the dumbest thing you can do.

Just a troll.

Look at all of the threads he has started and its crystal clear.

Just again, yawn, another ad hominem because some one can't handle the information.

But I give you a little change,

Can you explain why you think I am a troll exactly?

e.g. Because what I write is different from your opinion?

Or is it seomthing else?

Please let me know.

Forum List

Back