Why do people immigrant to the united states?

The whole country will be like this soon. Believe it.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hhJ_49leBw&feature=related]YouTube - Detroit in RUINS! (Crowder goes Ghetto)[/ame]

We have American immigrants setting up home in Spain

The whole country will be like this soon. Believe it.
YouTube - Detroit in RUINS! (Crowder goes Ghetto)

Too much ranking on the unions and not enough ranking on outsourcing our jobs....He's blaming the unions and democrats alone for the problems with Detroit. Not the outrageously paid CEOs who made bad decisions, not the federal government that paid the car companies to build factories overseas. Only 1/2 the story.

I do agree this is the future of our country, but not for the same reasons.....you send our jobs overseas and bring in immigrants to reduce our wages and nothing is left for Americans.

José;2472039 said:
One of the ways the American society uses to strengthen, to reinforce nationalism among its citizens is to create a grotesque caricature of the rest of the world as being a vast, untamed wilderness immersed in an eternal Dark Age in contrast to an island of civilization and prosperity represented by America.

Yes, I suppose that's it: "American Society creates a grotesque cariacture.":cuckoo:

It couldn't possibly be that any American who has ever set foot across the Mexican Border (or almost any border on the planet) is met with garbage strewn streets infested with begger-children?

I've travelled. I don't need to rely on some ridiculously absurd, "Theory of American Society's need to Create Grotesque Cariactures."

People Immigrate to the USA because it is nicer here than wherever they're from.

José;2472039 said:
One of the ways the American society uses to strengthen, to reinforce nationalism among its citizens is to create a grotesque caricature of the rest of the world as being a vast, untamed wilderness immersed in an eternal Dark Age in contrast to an island of civilization and prosperity represented by America.

Yes, I suppose that's it: "American Society creates a grotesque cariacture.":cuckoo:

It couldn't possibly be that any American who has ever set foot across the Mexican Border (or almost any border on the planet) is met with garbage strewn streets infested with begger-children?

I've travelled. I don't need to rely on some ridiculously absurd, "Theory of American Society's need to Create Grotesque Cariactures."

People Immigrate to the USA because it is nicer here than wherever they're from.

LOL, I've been all over Mexico it's a beautiful country. I've been over parts of Japan, again, a beautiful country. You look at Mt Fuji and tell me that this is better. You look at the square in Guadalaja or the Palace De Bellas Artes in Mexico City and tell me this is better. Go visit the Anthropological Museum in Mexico City or Chapultapec Park and tell me how much greater things are here. Check out the clean city streets in Tokyo where you can't find a trashcan to save your life, but people take their trash home rather than mess up their streets. How can you say it's better here? Bet you haven't been THERE.

America is beautiful, but so are those other countries and you'll never convince me that we're better. We're just DIFFERENT! In our city here there are no less than 2 tent cities, sometimes 3. This is not better than the shacks outside of Mexico city, this is WORSE!

BTW, for those who think Mexicans come here because their country is so poor, they are the 6th richest oil producing nation in the world.
How much of that wealth gets down to the average Mexican? Not a lot.

Mexico is vastly rich in natural resources. It's their government's corruption that keeps many Mexicans desperately poor.

BTW, for those who think Mexicans come here because their country is so poor, they are the 6th richest oil producing nation in the world.

Mexico is vastly rich in natural resources. It's their government's corruption that keeps many Mexicans desperately poor.

Same can be said about our country....or don't you know any desperately poor Americans? Get out and volunteer at your local foodbank, you'll be surprised.

LOL, I've been all over Mexico it's a beautiful country. I've been over parts of Japan, again, a beautiful country. You look at Mt Fuji and tell me that this is better. You look at the square in Guadalaja or the Palace De Bellas Artes in Mexico City and tell me this is better. Go visit the Anthropological Museum in Mexico City or Chapultapec Park and tell me how much greater things are here. Check out the clean city streets in Tokyo where you can't find a trashcan to save your life, but people take their trash home rather than mess up their streets. How can you say it's better here? Bet you haven't been THERE.

America is beautiful, but so are those other countries and you'll never convince me that we're better. We're just DIFFERENT! In our city here there are no less than 2 tent cities, sometimes 3. This is not better than the shacks outside of Mexico city, this is WORSE!

People do not come here for the natural beauties of this country, they do not stay home for the natural beauties of their own countries. The arts, museums and architecture I am very sure is the last thing the masses coming here are interested in.

As to cleanliness i agree the Japanese are the best, its a cultural thing. Ever take a look at the ares of cities where its mostly illegals? It is ALWAYS the filthy part of the city.

If the other countries are so great then why are their people leaving in droves heading here? If the other countries are so great then why aren't Americans sneaking into those countries and living there instead of here?

Yes we are DIFFERENT, we are also BETTER then what ever hole the people coming here had. Otherwise they would not be coming.

Same can be said about our country....or don't you know any desperately poor Americans? Get out and volunteer at your local foodbank, you'll be surprised.
Do our poor pack up a plastic shopping bag of clothes and walk 20 miles across the desert to illegally immigrate to another country?

José;2472039 said:

I'm not just discussing natural beauty.

Most of the world's population has standards of living that are far below those in the USA despite how beautiful Mt. Fuji, or Chapultapec Park may be.

Therefore, most of the world's population would rather live here.

Not ALL, but those that want to immigrate: Get It?

People do not come here for the natural beauties of this country, they do not stay home for the natural beauties of their own countries. The arts, museums and architecture I am very sure is the last thing the masses coming here are interested in.

As to cleanliness i agree the Japanese are the best, its a cultural thing. Ever take a look at the ares of cities where its mostly illegals? It is ALWAYS the filthy part of the city.

If the other countries are so great then why are their people leaving in droves heading here? If the other countries are so great then why aren't Americans sneaking into those countries and living there instead of here?

Yes we are DIFFERENT, we are also BETTER then what ever hole the people coming here had. Otherwise they would not be coming.

We aren't sneaking into their countries because they would KILL us if we tried.

Do our poor pack up a plastic shopping bag of clothes and walk 20 miles across the desert to illegally immigrate to another country?

No, because if we tried, the Mexican government would shoot us, heck, they shoot their own when they try to sneak back into their country.

No, because if we tried, the Mexican government would shoot us, heck, they shoot their own when they try to sneak back into their country.
But the bleeding hearts never complain about that, do they?

Originally posted by Samson
Yes, I suppose that's it: "American Society creates a grotesque cariacture."

What???

Do Europe, Japan, Australia, Canada WHERE MILLIONS OF HUMAN BEINGS RESIDE have anything even remotely similar to "garbage strewn streets infested with begger-children"?!?!?!?!?!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

It's true that prices in the US are somewhat lower than in the rest of the developed world but this is compensated by statistcs like this, among other things:

List of countries by intentional homicide rate per year per 100,000 inhabitants:

United States: 5.7

Singapore: 0.39

What about Mexico's strong middle-class (more than 50% of the population)? Why do you remain willfully ignorant of the existence of more than 50 million mexicans whose standard of living is very similar to the american middle class?

Not to mention millions of Indian, Chinese, Russian and Brazilian citizens who for all practical purposes already live in "America", ie, have a first world standard of living.

Why do you conveniently sweep under the carpet more than 3.5 billion of your fellow human beings scatered all over the world only to perpetuate the GROTESQUE CARICATURE of America as an island of prosperity surrounded by misery, Samson?

There's no need to add anything else, folks...

I rest my case about the nationalist indoctrination of the super patriotic american clown.

Last edited:
José;2475334 said:
Not to mention millions of Indian, Chinese, Russian and Brazilian citizens who for all practical purposes already live in "America", ie, have a first world standard of living.

I rest my case about the nationalist indoctrination of the super patriotic american clown.

For all practical purposes, Indians, Chinese, Russians, and Brazilians already live in America.:cuckoo:

José;2475334 said:

What???

Do Europe, Japan, Australia, Canada WHERE MILLIONS OF HUMAN BEINGS RESIDE have anything even remotely similar to "garbage strewn streets infested with begger-children"?!?!?!?!?!

It's true that prices in the US are somewhat lower than in the rest of the developed world but this is compensated by statistcs like this, among other things:

List of countries by intentional homicide rate per year per 100,000 inhabitants:

What about Mexico's strong middle-class (more than 50% of the population)? Why do you remain willfully ignorant of the existence of more than 50 million mexicans whose standard of living is very similar to the american middle class?

Why do you conveniently sweep under the carpet more than 2 billion of your fellow human beings scatered all over the world only to perpetuate the GROTESQUE CARICATURE of America as an island of prosperity surrounded by misery, Samson?

Again: If it sucks here so bad, quit bitching and move.

People immigrate to the US for the same reason they come here. Stable govt and better economies.

I have no problems with people bringing their culture either. I do have a problem with them trying to impose their culture on others though....

José;2475334 said:

What???

Why do you conveniently sweep under the carpet more than 2 billion of your fellow human beings scatered all over the world only to perpetuate the GROTESQUE CARICATURE of America as an island of prosperity surrounded by misery, Samson?

Again: If it sucks here so bad, quit bitching and move.

Again: they won't LET us. We can't move to those countries, ANY country legally. My husband and I tried when he was laid off for 3 years. American's aren't wanted anywhere but America and with all the Hispanics, we aren't even wanted here.

Forum List

Back