Why do people immigrant to the united states?

Then you can leave Kalam. Its as simple as that. Anyone who thinks 'home" is better then America is welcome to leave and go home. Anyone who thinks they would be better off "home" should go "home" and be happy and stop complaining.

Never happen. They know, no matter how much they bitch about it, America is orders of magnitude better than the shitlholes they left.

The shithole I left? I was born here.
Good for you! Then what are you bitching about?

What really upsets me, especially since the gulf oil spill, is that most imported shrimp comes from, not only, inland Mexican shrimp farms, but shrimp farms in Bangladesh.
So, get ready to eat more Bangladeshi shit, too.

José;2472520 said:
Originally posted by syrenn
Alright jose, then you tell me: Why do they still come? Why do they cross our borders illegally to get here and not stay where they come from?

José;2472520 said:
Sorry to break to you, syrenn, but Europe, Japan, Australia have millions upon millions of immigrants too, just like the USA... and just to name a few...

Sorry to break it to you jose, where do i mention any ONE group or single any one country out? I use the word THEY.

So again if it is so bad here why do THEY come?

you don't know how Mexico really fertilizes its' crops.
So when i say you have eaten their shit, I meant that literally :eek:!
Only a Mexican would brag about his own people eating shit.

you don't know how Mexico really fertilizes its' crops.
So when i say you have eaten their shit, I meant that literally :eek:!
Only a Mexican would brag about his own people eating shit.

No Mexicans brag about it.
Most Americans don't know about it.
Welcome to the global FOOD economy.
Just remember to, after brushin', add 50 percent anti-freeze to 50 percent Listerine.

Sorry to break it to you jose, where do i mention any ONE group or single any one country out? I use the word THEY.

So again if it is so bad here why do THEY come?

I answered this in the third post in this thread.

Though for the record, there is a world of difference between claiming "if it's SO bad here..." and "we are the best in the universe!"

They come here because they know some business here will hire them for sub standard wages and continue to do it because its all about money here. You see we LOVE cheap labor and will exploit anyone we can for $$$

God Bless America. They certainly dont come here for health care though. In that field, WE SUCK ASS.

They come here because they know some business here will hire them for sub standard wages and continue to do it because its all about money here. You see we LOVE cheap labor and will exploit anyone we can for $$$

God Bless America. They certainly dont come here for health care though. In that field, WE SUCK ASS.

....and did I mention, they have clean drinking water coming out of numerous faucets at their disposal, and they can 'flush' hot, steaming turds, without constantly smellin' them...

José;2471931 said:
OH MY GOD!! HOW BLESSED WE ARE TO BE AMERICANS!!

HAD I BEEN BORN ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD I WOULD BE LIVING IN A SHACK AND EATING RANCID FOOD!!

AMERICA IS THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED ME FROM ANARCHY, PESTILENCE AND STARVATION THAT PLAGUES THE REST OF THE WORLD!!

AMERICA IS REALLY AN ISLAND OF PEACE, PROSPERITY AND VIRTUE SURROUNDED BY A WORLD RULED BY WARS, POVERTY AND VICE!!

OOHH!! THE EMOTION IS SO OVERWHELMING!!

LET'S ALL FADE TOGETHER NOW BECAUSE WE ARE AMERICANS!!

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!!!!!

Considering over a third of the worlds population does live in shacks and are lucky to eat once a day. You might well be right.

And I personally Have never been one to pretend America is what is because the people that live in it are some how superior. It was a combination of the System, Location, and luck that have made the US the best place to live on earth. So it is not because we are Americans. It is because we live in America!

Last edited:
José;2471931 said:

HAD I BEEN BORN ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD I WOULD BE LIVING IN A SHACK AND EATING RANCID FOOD!!

AMERICA IS THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED ME FROM ANARCHY, PESTILENCE AND STARVATION THAT PLAGUES THE REST OF THE WORLD!!

AMERICA IS REALLY AN ISLAND OF PEACE, PROSPERITY AND VIRTUE SURROUNDED BY A WORLD RULED BY WARS, POVERTY AND VICE!!

Considering over a third of the worlds population does live in shacks and are lucky to eat once a day. You might well be right.

And I personally Have never been one to pretend America is what is because the people that live in it are some how superior. It was a combination of the System, Location, and luck that have made the US the best place to live on earth. So it is not because we are Americans. It is because we live in America!

See, I feel this is a perfectly reasonable and healthy type of patriotism. Sure, I disagree with the "best place to live on earth" part, but that's understandable cuz I'm not American. But a combination of system, location, and luck works. The entire "I am the best fucker here cuz I landed on the right parcel of land!" mentality is what's pathetically insecure and sad.

So props Charles!

Why do people IMMIGRANT? Hmm. I'm the last one to point out the error there, god forbid with my poor English skills and all. "Immigrate"? How should WE know? I was born here, and so were my parents. My German Jewish great- grand parents, fleeing from anti-Semitis, they know the answer to that . Now, WHAT the fuck are Mexicans fleeing from, on that same note? Not comparable. Those assholes are here because they can get in, not because of progroms or prosecution, in NO way can they claim that, not in a million years. They think they are comparable to victims of persecution, when they seek nothing more than money and wealth? You guys, you supporters of illegal Mexicans. You don't get it, do you?

José;2471931 said:

And yet we have our own citizens living in tents, not huts, tents...and many of them are lucky to get one meal a day. They are not welcome at those day labor sites because the Hispanics will beat them up.....Just because you've been lucky here, doesn't mean everyone has.

Again, we have the highest infant mortality rate of any industrialized nation, add to that the fact that we also have one of the highest rates of malnutrition. and this is not the great country you think it is. We've lost a lot since the late 60's early 70's when minimum wage had the highest spending power in history and the top tax rate was 70% and only on the top what, 1%? ( I don't remember the percentage of people who paid that tax, I'll be honest, it's been awhile since I read that report.)

They come From every country, all over the world, people risk their lives, use all their savings, sneak over our borders in the middle of the night.

And they don't leave. They don't go back to their country. They stay here.

They come here because we are the greatest country in the world.

They stay because we are the greatest country in the world.

So why does our President berate us at every opportunity?

Food for thought.

They came here and stayed here because it once was the Land of Opportunity....

They come From every country, all over the world, people risk their lives, use all their savings, sneak over our borders in the middle of the night.

Food for thought.

They came here and stayed here because it once was the Land of Opportunity....

And nevermind that very few if any intend on melding into our Society, but for the purpose of taking over what they think is theirs.

And nevermind that they are here unlawfully. How can they be made citizens if by their first action was to break the law ?

(All rhetorical musings I hope thatyou understand)?

BTW, for those who think Mexicans come here because their country is so poor, they are the 6th richest oil producing nation in the world.

Food for thought.

Because they bought the lies about the roads paved with gold. Because they don't know how bad it really is and once they get here, it's too late to go back. If you really think they came because this is a better country, why are they all sticking to their own kind, creating their own barios and areas of the USA that are exactly like their own country?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn1jw7l2ZRw&feature=related]YouTube - Ruins of an Empire[/ame]

Forum List

Back