Why do people immigrant to the united states?

Illegal-Immigrants-water.jpg

Brown Pride

Originally posted by syrenn
Alright jose, then you tell me: Why do they still come? Why do they cross our borders illegally to get here and not stay where they come from?

Sorry to break to you, syrenn, but Europe, Japan, Australia have millions upon millions of immigrants too, just like the USA... and just to name a few...

Originally posted by daveman
Gosh, you're a dumbass. If America sucks so bad, why don't you leave?

Holy shit, dude!! Lighten up a bit, will ya? Who said America sucks?

My first post was a satire of the grotesque idea nurtured by millions of Americans that portrays the rest of word as one giant bombed-out wasteland as opposed to America.

As a born and bred American citizen you must know I'm not making up anything. This mindset does exist... from rednecks to well educated people.

You don't really have to meet any fellow America to know this mentality does exist since you said it better than I ever could:

America is orders of magnitude better than the shitlholes they left.

Last edited:
They come From every country, all over the world, people risk their lives, use all their savings, sneak over our borders in the middle of the night.

And they don't leave. They don't go back to their country. They stay here.

They come here because we are the greatest country in the world.

They stay because we are the greatest country in the world.

So why does our President berate us at every opportunity?

Food for thought.

Because they bought the lies about the roads paved with gold. Because they don't know how bad it really is and once they get here, it's too late to go back. If you really think they came because this is a better country, why are they all sticking to their own kind, creating their own barios and areas of the USA that are exactly like their own country?

José;2472520 said:
Holy shit, dude!! Lighten up a bit, will ya? Who said America sucks?

My first post was a satire of the grotesque idea nurtured by millions of Americans that portrays the rest of word as one giant bombed-out wasteland as opposed to America.

As a born and bred American citizen you must know I'm not making up anything. This mindset does exist... from rednecks to well educated people.

You don't really have to meet any fellow America to know this mentality does exist since you said it best than I ever could:

America is orders of magnitude better than the shitlholes they left.
Aside from the spelling error, what's the problem? Millions of people come here, despite the leftist "America Sucks!" refrain.

Obviously, America is better than the places they come from. Right?

If Mexico's so awesome, why do people risk getting shot, dying of thirst in the desert, and being arrested to come here?

You really want to know?

Because NAFTA put millions of marginal Mexican farmers in the poor house, mostly.

Yeah, that's right.

Contrary to the BS you're hearing, NAFTA has screwed more Mexicans than it helped.

Likewise it screwed more American workers than it helped, too.

How can that be?

Easy, the only people it really helped are the large corporations.

The manufacturers went to mexicao and build state of the art factories that are manned by low wage workers. (and thanks to advanced technology, not too many of them, either!)

Meanwhile the American Industrial Farming industry is putting far more small Mexican farmers out of business, just as it been putting small American farmers out of business.

The ONLY winners in this perverted system of INTERNATIONAL TRADE are the capitalists and banks that fund them.

Yeah, yeah, I know... all this is too complex for some of you to buy into.

Listen to the talking head instead, even as your country collapses on top of you and your children.

Blame liberals or blame conservative but for GOD'S SAKES, don't actually read anything that might give you the facts about how working people the WORLD over are getting fucked by this system.

Last edited:
José;2472487 said:
Originally posted by Daveman
Never happen. They know, no matter how much they bitch about it, America is orders of magnitude better than the shitlholes they left.

Don't be shy, Dave... just copy and paste my post. It conveys the "thoughts" of a brain dead super patriotic american clown MUCH MORE ELOQUENTLY.

They won't let us, you idiot. You ever try to emigrate to another country? We're too old for Australia, we don't have doctorates so New Zealand won't take us, Japan won't take us, India, even if they took your job won't take you, those jobs are for their own citizens, heck even Canada won't take us......grow up. We're stuck here, our only chance is to get rid of the illegals and make this the country it once was.

Interesting isn't it? How ours is the only country in the world that exports our jobs, and imports people to take our low wage jobs here, effectively killing the American dream.

Dave-er,

Because they already know americans eat their shit and current and recent admin.'s eat their shit too, they risk their lives to lay more shit on us in the form of increased healthcare costs and having babies here, just so we can eat additional shit.
Fuk-an-A, thought you were smarter than that.

If Mexico's so awesome, why do people risk getting shot, dying of thirst in the desert, and being arrested to come here?

You really want to know?

Because NAFTA put millions of marginal Mexican farmers in the poor house, mostly.

Yeah, that's right.

Contrary to the BS you're hearing, NAFTA has screwed more Mexicans than it helped.

How can that be?

The manufacturers went to mexicao and build state of the art factories that are manned by low wage workers.

Meanwhile the American Industrial Farming industry is putting far more small Mexican farmers out of business, just as it put small Maerican farmers out of business.

The ONLY winners in this perverted system of INTERNATIONAL TRADE are the capitalists and banks that fund it.

Yeah yeah, I know, all this is too complex for some of you to buy into.

Liten to the talking head instead, even as your country collapses on top of you and your children.

Blame liberals or blame conservative but for GOD'S SAKES, don't actually read anything that might give you the facts about how working people the WORLD over are getting fucked by this system.

Most Americans were against NAFTA and the largest demonstration for NAFTA took place in Mexico city. You don't remember those signs? "What are American's afraid of?"

Mexico screwed itself AND us with NAFTA.

Never happen. They know, no matter how much they bitch about it, America is orders of magnitude better than the shitlholes they left.

Yeah Dave-er, whatever.
Next time you buy and eat corn or tomatoes grown in Mexico, and some illegal runs up to you and sez', eat shit, don't get pissed, because you already have!!!:lol::lol::lol:
BTW, a personal Happy 4th to you.
Enjoy your Bar-B-Que, too!
Thanks, and you too! :)

Noooo, thank you!
Like most 'stupido gringo's', you don't know how Mexico really fertilizes its' crops.
So when i say you have eaten their shit, I meant that literally :eek:!

You really want to know?

Yeah, that's right.

How can that be?

The manufacturers went to mexicao and build state of the art factories that are manned by low wage workers. (and thanks to advanced technology, not too many of them, either!)

Meanwhile the American Industrial Farming industry is putting far more small Mexican farmers out of business, just as it been putting small American farmers out of business.

The ONLY winners in this perverted system of INTERNATIONAL TRADE are the capitalists and banks that fund them.

Yeah, yeah, I know... all this is too complex for some of you to buy into.

Listen to the talking head instead, even as your country collapses on top of you and your children.

You ever notice how the class war is being fought by people with no class?

José;2472487 said:
Don't be shy, Dave... just copy and paste my post. It conveys the "thoughts" of a brain dead super patriotic american clown MUCH MORE ELOQUENTLY.

They won't let us, you idiot. You ever try to emigrate to another country? We're too old for Australia, we don't have doctorates so New Zealand won't take us, Japan won't take us, India, even if they took your job won't take you, those jobs are for their own citizens, heck even Canada won't take us......grow up. We're stuck here, our only chance is to get rid of the illegals and make this the country it once was.

Interesting isn't it? How ours is the only country in the world that exports our jobs, and imports people to take our low wage jobs here, effectively killing the American dream.
I agree we need to get rid of the illegals. I don't agree there's any reason to leave America. Despite her problems, it really is the best nation on earth.

Dave-er,

Because they already know americans eat their shit and current and recent admin.'s eat their shit too, they risk their lives to lay more shit on us in the form of increased healthcare costs and having babies here, just so we can eat additional shit.
I am. Don't blame Americans. Blame leftists.

I agree we need to get rid of the illegals. I don't agree there's any reason to leave America. Despite her problems, it really is the best nation on earth.

Changed you turn rather quickly on that one didn't you? Especially when you found out no one will take Americans.

Dave-er,

I am. Don't blame Americans. Blame leftists.

They eat shit, too.
Jus' didn't know it.

My ancestors came here to escape poverty and organized crime. Turns out the US was just like home!

"Gawd bless America..."

Then you can leave Kalam. Its as simple as that. Anyone who thinks 'home" is better then America is welcome to leave and go home. Anyone who thinks they would be better off "home" should go "home" and be happy and stop complaining.

The shithole I left? I was born here.

Changed you turn rather quickly on that one didn't you? Especially when you found out no one will take Americans.
I haven't changed my...err..."turn". I've always opposed illegal immigrants. I'd like to see them deported via trebuchet.

Re: No one taking Americans, that's kinda funny. Nobody bitches about other nations' immigration laws, only America's...and America's are less stringent than almost everyone else's.

Just shows that everyone wants to come here. I keep asking where the basic human right to enter the United States illegally is codified, but no one has been able to show me.

Forum List

Back