Why do people hate Liberals?

I don't hate liberals. I just dislike their intellectual arrogance, their false "tolerance", their attempts at social engineering, and their tendency toward moral relativism and secular dogma.

Last edited:
if they truly ARE liberals, not a problem. but if they want to disarm me and tax me, then they are enemies, and will be so treated.

Why wouldn't anyone who is cognizant not hate liberals? These parasites are deliberately ignorant. They resist knowledge, suppress the free exchange of ideas, and work to destroy those who promote individual liberty over the welfare of their beloved collectivist state.

I don't even view these bed wetters as human anymore. They're robotic parasites, locusts, and oxygen thieves. If it weren't for child proof lids on Drano, most of these imbeciles would have died under their idiot parent's kitchen sink, and the world would be a better place.

Moonbats are the reason I can't get worked up about abortion.

Good Christian conservatives generally do not get the procedure. God-less self absorbed fucktard liberal worms do.

Same thing with the queer issue.

Intelligent emotionally mature people are not gay. They will reproduce. Stupid bed wetters who define themselves by what organs they put in their mouths won't.

The world will be better off when all the dumbfuck statist abort all their offspring or swallow them.

Last edited:
u r retared, man. Define the time and "choice" you "made" it, to be straight, hmm? If you are honest, you'll know that there WAS no time decision. there's none for being gay, either. They're born that way, and if you give a hoot about it, it's cause you're either a moron or scared that you ARE one.

The one thing about this board that most baffles me is the incredible depth of hatred and contempt for liberals.

The amount of comments from people suggesting all liberals are stupid, anti-patriotic, dumb...you name it. One even suggested liberals don't know what paragraphs are.

I don't get it. And I don't see anything the like the contempt expressed by liberals towards conservatives.

Firstly, the term "liberal" could be used to describe about half of the planet. Like "leftist", it's a fairly cliched catch-all adjective that have little real meaning. It's just too general to be much use.

Secondly, I've met extremely intelligent people from right across the political spectrum - and as many idiots. I've talked to brilliant facists, idiotic conservatives, intelligent communists and brain-dead centrists. I don't see a pattern there at all.

And lastly, why hate liberals when many of the most successful and celebrated administrations have been liberal ones? Were the governments if Clinton, Wilson, FDR, JFK and Truman really so much worse than conservative governments of similar eras?

The constant attacks on liberals seems to me (as an outsider) just a sign of incredible arrogance and conceit - and I would consider attacks on conservatives the same way.

If there is a REAL reason, with facts, for hating liberals - let's hear about it.

Other than the fact that liberals are fascist control freaks who are in full control of the government, educaiton, the courts, and the media and who are offended just by looking at them wrong and then wishing to silence you if they don't like you and are destroying the country, in addition to being soulless and amoral, they are not so bad.

u r retared, man. Define the time and "choice" you "made" it, to be straight, hmm? If you are honest, you'll know that there WAS no time decision. there's none for being gay, either. They're born that way, and if you give a hoot about it, it's cause you're either a moron or scared that you ARE one.

Blow it out your ass bed wetter. I didn't make a "choice", but I've heard all my life that I have to be "tolerant" of other people's "lifestyle choices". If you choose to suck dicks, I don't care. I'm sick of being told I have to accept your deviance, or there's something wrong with me.

If you choose to define yourself by what you fuck, and allow your life to revolve around what other people's opinion is regarding it there isn't anything wrong with the rest of the world. There's something wrong with you and YOU KNOW IT or you wouldn't care what anyone thinks about it.

Blow it out your ass bed wetter. I didn't make a "choice", but I've heard all my life that I have to be "tolerant" of other people's "lifestyle choices". If you choose to suck dicks, I don't care. I'm sick of being told I have to accept your deviance, or there's something wrong with me.

If you choose to define yourself by what you fuck, and allow your life to revolve around what other people's opinion is regarding it there isn't anything wrong with the rest of the world. There's something wrong with you and YOU KNOW IT or you wouldn't care what anyone thinks about it.

^^^^^^^^^
If this thread was entitled "Why do people hate conservatives," this post would be a good example why.

Last edited:

^^^^^^^^^
If this thread was entitled "Why do people hate conservatives," this post would be a good example why.

Of course you lack the intellectual capacity to explain why.

Someone merely gives their opinion on an issue and they're hated for it.

Someone actively pursues an agenda that deprives the rest of us of rights, REAL RIGHTS that actually are listed in the US Constitution, and we're not supposed to hate them.

Typical...

Why I’ve finally given up on the left
Left-wing thought has shifted towards movements it would once have denounced as racist, imperialist and fascistic. It is insupportable
924 Comments 19 September 2015

In the past, people would head to the exits saying, ‘Better the centre right than the far left.’ Now they can say ‘better the centre right than the far right’. The shift of left-wing thought towards movements it would once have denounced as racist, imperialist and fascistic has been building for years. I come from a left-wing family, marched against Margaret Thatcher and was one of the first journalists to denounce New Labour’s embrace of corporate capitalism — and I don’t regret any of it. But slowly, too slowly I am ashamed to say, I began to notice that left-wing politics had turned rancid.
Why I’ve finally given up on the left

I don't hate liberals, I just disagree with them much of the time. They want to give away the store to themselves while the conservatives work and pay the bills.

However, I am in favor of taxing everyone; no social security for millionaires; no medicare or SS for billionaires; legal immigrants should be citizens; higher tax for 1%, but not so high they leave the country!

I don't hate liberals, I just disagree with them much of the time. They want to give away the store to themselves while the conservatives work and pay the bills.

However, I am in favor of taxing everyone; no social security for millionaires; no medicare or SS for billionaires; legal immigrants should be citizens; higher tax for 1%, but not so high they leave the country!

But the liberal mentality is that you charge a premium to or punish the successful. I don't think the financially successful should have any greater tax liability than anybody else. Too often people fail to understand how many have been benefitted by somebody's success. Bill Gates, for example, has probably provided means for more people to become millionaires than anybody in history and I doubt there is anyway to calculate the millions upon millions of people who have been able to earn a living from Microsoft technology and all the spinoffs that it has generated. We need many more people with the vision and guts to take the risks to create opportunity like that for everybody. The more people who are working, the more people who are contributing to the whole.

The government at all levels should exist for and serve all citizens equally without prejudice re race, gender, political affiliations, or socioeconomic circumstances. And every citizen with income should be expected to fund the government proportionately. That gives everybody a dog in the fight and incentive to encourage good government and not just government that will cater to them personally or give them advantages or privileges that others don't have.

I have reached the point of hating these parasites. The serve no positive purpose. Every thing they do destroys, marginalizes or otherwise undermines our ability as individuals to pursue an enhanced standard of living.

Even on issues where bed wetters claim to support freedom, like queer marriage for instance, is not really about letting deviants become "equal" or advance their rights. They use that to undermine the morality of our culture and marginalize religious beliefs. Some day being a butt pirate will no longer be useful to these statists and they will work to minimize their numbers. Just like the bolsheviks found religion useful again during WW2 after tearing down most of the churches.

However idiot liberals will dismiss that and scoff at the idea that their leaders are the same sort of criminally insane totalitarian sociopaths that every leftist regime in history has proven to be.

People that dangerously stupid should be reviled, because they are detrimental to the human race.

^^^^^^^^^

You comfortable in a group of people in The City you don't know saying you are a Republican?

^^^^^^^^^

You comfortable in a group of people in The City you don't know saying you are a Republican?

Toro may be a republicrat, but so is McLame. Jerk Fakey registers even lower in the contempt dept.

One of the reasons conservatives have such a hard time getting their voices heard is because they are so fucking timid. When a bed wetting libtard wants to get it's point across they will grab people by the throat and scream in their face, then set shit on fire.

I don't advocate conservatives adopt such tactics but they sure to need to grow a pair and stop allowing moonbat sociopaths to dictate the margins of what may be said.

The one thing about this board that most baffles me is the incredible depth of hatred and contempt for liberals.

The amount of comments from people suggesting all liberals are stupid, anti-patriotic, dumb...you name it. One even suggested liberals don't know what paragraphs are.

I don't get it. And I don't see anything the like the contempt expressed by liberals towards conservatives.

Firstly, the term "liberal" could be used to describe about half of the planet. Like "leftist", it's a fairly cliched catch-all adjective that have little real meaning. It's just too general to be much use.

Secondly, I've met extremely intelligent people from right across the political spectrum - and as many idiots. I've talked to brilliant facists, idiotic conservatives, intelligent communists and brain-dead centrists. I don't see a pattern there at all.

And lastly, why hate liberals when many of the most successful and celebrated administrations have been liberal ones? Were the governments if Clinton, Wilson, FDR, JFK and Truman really so much worse than conservative governments of similar eras?

The constant attacks on liberals seems to me (as an outsider) just a sign of incredible arrogance and conceit - and I would consider attacks on conservatives the same way.

If there is a REAL reason, with facts, for hating liberals - let's hear about it.

"people" don't, troll.

rightwingnut freaks do because they're rightwingnut freaks.

I hope that helps.

Forum List

Back