Why Do People Do This?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I just spent about an hour or so trying to tell somebody that I like to eat meat after they asked me several different times in several different ways and then they got all hot and steamy about it and tried to get me to change my mind just because they didn't like the answer. It's like you're the one who asked me in the first place. :rolleyes:

I just spent about an hour or so trying to tell somebody that I like to eat meat after they asked me several different times in several different ways and then they got all hot and steamy about it and tried to get me to change my mind just because they didn't like the answer. It's like you're the one who asked me in the first place. :rolleyes:
Someone once said to me that if I'm not prepared to hear any answer, I shouldn't ask the question. I think that is good advice.

Someone once said to me that if I'm not prepared to hear any answer, I shouldn't ask the question. I think that is good advice.

My whole entire point exactly. It was like "I really want to hear your opinion, but your opinion is the wrong one so now let's hear the right answer." Like WTF dude?

I'm not saying anything. I am shutting my mouth....I'm outta here

1648066452574.png

Most memorable cheeseburger I ever had was Saint Thomas, Virgin Islands.

Big thick and when you bit into it the juices just ran down your chin and it took a fistful of napkins to wipe it off so you could take a swig of Heineken and eat some fries.

It was truly a cheeseburger in paradise as the scantily clad women walked by the outdoor cafe.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

What's peafowl? Oh yeah, they were upset that I like to drink milk too.
Peacocks; peahens, peachicks. We raised them. They used to be eaten often in Europe in the Middle Ages; but then they found out about turkeys in the New World. Peafowl are a little tough, IMO.

Forum List

Back