Why do people bitch & whine about the attack on the U.S.S. Liberty so much?

There have been no documents declassified nor your highly prized links created that would sway you from your chosen dogma, nor will there probably ever be. This was not LBJ's first cover up rodeo, and not even his most successful. You believe what you want to, but these same shenanigans are leading us into a new possibly nuclear conflict with your tacit approval. Washington’s Fateful Cover-Up of Israel’s Attack on the USS Liberty

It is called "Friendly Fire" for a reason.

In 1950 eight fighters of the Australian Air Force attacked a train full of South Korean and American soldiers, killing several hundreds. So should we now hate Australians because of that?
If the Australian Air Force knew Americans were on that ship and still attacked, yes. And then, after they attacked, called in ground troops and helicopter gunships and they attacked that train as well, fuck yeah! I'd say we got some payback coming.

I would like nothing better than to see our F-35's take out some Israeli gunboats.

But I can offer a more non-violent way of revenge...
  1. We stop protecting Israel with our veto in the UNSC.​
  2. We stop sending Israel military aid.​
  3. We freeze all Israeli assets in US banks.​
HHow'bout that?

"I want that goddam ship to going to the bottom" >>>>LBJ

~S~

From a book full of conspiracy theories, and written by a conspiracy nut. The guy has written four books, each and every one of them nothing but the most extreme conspiracy nonsense.

Sorry, but I can't see how anything written in those four fantasy novels should be taken seriously at all.

Well, considering it was the Korean War and there were no helicopter gunships yet pretty much all of your comment is as silly as that statement.

Yeah, I got it, you hate Israel. That is about the only thing you all have going for you.
My statement was just expanding on the metaphor you used to put the argument in proper perspective. To suddenly have way through and start taking the literal meaning of what I said, is silly.

BTW, I hate the Israeli right. Especially that POS PM Netanfuckyou. I fully support the Israeli left like Jewish Voices for Peace and Rabbi's for Human Rights.

How is that any different than your mindless regurgitation of any and all Holocaust fables?

You can't have it both ways.

If the eyewitness accounts of Liberty survivors are unreliable, then the eyewitness accounts of Holocaust survivors is even more unreliable because of the fame, pity and profit motive of anyone and everyone who claims to be a Holocaust survivor.

Your sacred Holocaust Industry even helps fake Holocaust survivors lie for easy fame, pity and cash:

- "17 CHARGED IN $42 MILLION HOLOCAUST FRAUD CASE"
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/40093058/...ed-million-holocaust-fraud-case/#.XU62pSMwi_U

EXCERPT "Federal prosecutors said Tuesday they have broken up a long-running scam in which people falsely claimed to be victims of the Nazi persecution so they could get money out of a fund that pays Holocaust reparations."CONTINUED

- "HOLOCAUST CLAIMS CONFERENCE FRAUD LIKELY ‘MUCH HIGHER’ THAN $57 MILLION"

EXCERPT "For over a decade, a criminal ring within the organization embezzled tens of millions of dollars through false restitution claims.”CONTINUED

Liberty survivors have absolutely no motive to lie about the deliberate Israeli attack because they incurred persecution , harassment, censorship and slander for telling the truth.
wrong again---they were paid compensation by the Israeli government.
You got evidence of the "persecution, harassment, censorship and slander?
It was no mistake. it was a deliberate attack. The goddamn Israelis lied about it and goddamn LBJ covered it up so as to not piss off AIPAC that were heavy contributors to the filthy ass Democrat Party.

One of the most despicable events in American history.

It is worth remembering as a lesson on the corruption of government and the fact that we can't trust anybody in the Middle East.

Israel is not an ally. Israel is a welfare queen of the US. The relationship we have with them is that we give them stuff and they like it. Piss on Israel. They are no different than any of the other shitheads in the Middle East.
what lie did the god-damn Israelis tell you?----they did not deny that they hit the ship. They admitted it whilst our boys were still treading water in the sea

You have proof of any war crimes committed by Israel?

Thought not.
the "proof" is that the USS Liberty was a recon vessel ----that's all---you expect something that would stand up in court? -----or something a reasonable person would BELIEVE?

the "proof" is that the USS Liberty was a recon vessel ----that's all---you expect something that would stand up in court? -----or something a reasonable person would BELIEVE?
I expect more than rank, ignorant speculation by some newby.

Israel has dressed up as Arabs for a few other false flags.

Ah, so think French Mirage III's with Israeli markings look just like MiG -21's with Egyptian markings and Israeli torpedo boats can could pass as Egyptian destroyers, like the other idiots peddling that conspiracy nonsense. Them joos wuz too stupid to fly Egyptian colors while posing as Egyptians, right?

lol you clowns are just brain damaged.

Forum List

Back