Why do peoeple don't believe in Jesus

You and Karl Marx have quite a lot in common, comrade.

Just because I post truth about Fraud Jesus here you call me a communist...

LMFAO!!!

Once again,

Pro Israel American Christian = dumbest life form in universe
No. I call you a communist because you do what communists have always done, subordinate religion.

Of course Jesus said "Seize political power and subordinate all others to you!!!"
"Communism is naturalized humanism." Karl Marx

Same as it ever was

Normalization of deviance leads to predictable surprises
So hetero sex in the garden of eden was a deviance?
That wasn't the point of the account of the fall from grace, Taz.

How many more times will I need to explain it to you before you will stop repeating your lies?
Hetero sex led to expulsion from Eden, the predictable outcome.
The fall from grace had nothing to do with sex. It is pride.
So Adam felt a huge sense of pride for having hetero sex? Sure, why not.
If you're going to troll you need to elevate your game.

Why do people don't believe in Jesus?
What do you mean? You mean believe the miracle stories? Because those are just allegories.

Because I don’t believe in magic, spirits, angels, ghosts, devils or any other things religions make up. Virgin births and walking on water?

Because there are previous religions that tell the same stories.

Why don’t you believe the Mormon story?

LMFAO!!!

Once again,

No. I call you a communist because you do what communists have always done, subordinate religion.

Of course Jesus said "Seize political power and subordinate all others to you!!!"
I can make something up and say if you don’t believe you’re evil.

LMFAO!!!

Once again,

I can make something up and say if you don’t believe you’re evil.
Technically evil is not extant.

So hetero sex in the garden of eden was a deviance?

How many more times will I need to explain it to you before you will stop repeating your lies?
We notice that you didn't disagree with me and had no comeback except to insult me.

We notice that you didn't disagree with me and had no comeback except to insult me.
It was implied. That wasn't obvious to you?

Taz said "Hetero sex led to expulsion from Eden, the predictable outcome."

Huh? I never heard that. Link Taz???

It's in the bible, you're just not reading the story properly.

And that's the problem with the bible. Every utterance can be interpreted several ways.

Please show me the utterance that leads you to believe straight sex led to the end of Eden

I found in the bible where it said being gay is not a sin. It said 2 lesbians could be laying in bed grinding each other and one will go to heaven and the other won't.

In other words grinding won't stop you from going to heaven just like any other sinful act will. As long as you believe the Jesus myth you are safe. You can break all the rules because you've been promised eternal life just because you believe a 2000 year story. You know this is true because none of you are without sin yet you feel like you get a free pass right? And it's not like you will never sin again right? But that's ok because you will be forgiven, right?

What is important is that Luke 17:34-35 teaches that sexually active gays and lesbians are not automatically consigned to perdition.
I tell you, in that night,
there shall be two men in one bed;
the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
Two women shall be grinding together;
the one shall be taken, and the other left.
(Luke 17:34-35, KJV)

And that's the problem with the bible. Every utterance can be interpreted several ways.

Please show me the utterance that leads you to believe straight sex led to the end of Eden
I dunno about the end of Eden, but Adam and Eve got kicked out after they banged. Everyone knows that.

I found in the bible where it said being gay is not a sin. It said 2 lesbians could be laying in bed grinding each other and one will go to heaven and the other won't.

In other words grinding won't stop you from going to heaven just like any other sinful act will. As long as you believe the Jesus myth you are safe. You can break all the rules because you've been promised eternal life just because you believe a 2000 year story. You know this is true because none of you are without sin yet you feel like you get a free pass right? And it's not like you will never sin again right? But that's ok because you will be forgiven, right?

What is important is that Luke 17:34-35 teaches that sexually active gays and lesbians are not automatically consigned to perdition.
I tell you, in that night,
there shall be two men in one bed;
the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
Two women shall be grinding together;
the one shall be taken, and the other left.
(Luke 17:34-35, KJV)
Sin doesn't matter because Jesus already paid that bill by dying on the cross for our sins.

Yes but being gay is wrong. I did not want to say that. But its true. It is an obamanation sin in the bible. I am not going to judge but Jesus judges and if you get to the right hand of the thrown he will send you to hell. There are angels and demonds and alot of witch craft. I know because my mom maid me breake up a friend ship who was doing witch craft.

Yes but being gay is wrong. I did not want to say that. But its true. It is an obamanation sin in the bible. I am not going to judge but Jesus judges and if you get to the right hand of the thrown he will send you to hell. There are angels and demonds and alot of witch craft. I know because my mom maid me breake up a friend ship who was doing witch craft.

Jesus never said anything about homosexuality. he DID say a lot about caring for the poor.

and the word is "abomination". :cuckoo:

Jesus was likely gay. He only hung around with guys, looks pretty buff all the time, wore a dress, only had sex with a female once, and once means he didn't like it. He rode a donkey, which was reserved for women and slaves in those days, and we know he wasn't a slave. And he died nailed to wood in a diaper. Sounds pretty gay to me.

Jesus never said anything about homosexuality.
The Bible says that Jesus was a Torah teacher who taught the law and said the law was good and unchanging.

Everyone already knew sodomy was against Torah law and punishable by death. So there wasn't any reason for Jesus to waste time talking about it. ... :cool:

Jesus never said anything about homosexuality.
The Bible says that Jesus was a Torah teacher who taught the law and said the law was good and unchanging.

Everyone already knew sodomy was against Torah law and punishable by death. So there wasn't any reason for Jesus to waste time talking about it. ... :cool:
And because Jesus was gay himself. Like Mohammed.

Forum List

Back