Why do Muslim men hate their genitals so much?

Except it would be an ignorant moron like you that doesn't know that nobody, and I mean nobody collaborated with the Nazis like Muslims. Heck they even still emulate Nazi ideology.

Is today's Jihad a Nazi movement? Read and educate yourself. I won't charge you for it.

http://tellthechildrenthetruth.com/

Not sure I agree with that observation.
Who cares if you agree or not? These are historical facts. Not your assinine fantasies.

If you had bothered to ask, I would have advised you that perhaps Lithuanians collaborated more with the Nazis than Muslims did. That's a historical fact too.

My point was not that Muslims didn't do it (they did). My disagreement was with your phrase "nobody, and I mean nobody" (the reason I bolded the relevant part of your post)

You shouldn't take someone's disagreement of your wording as being disagreement with your broad position.

How many muslim underwear bombers? 2?

Heck more Americans beat their childrens heads in with rocks than that.

Hype away with your muslim hatred though.
Oh boo hoo. Americans bad, Muslims good. How about you shove it up your Mohammad, Mr. recently naturalized US citizen Muslim American? Tell us, did you say the pledge of allegiance during your Citizenship ceremony, or were you crossing your fingers doing the "allah akbar"? Be honest now.

Not sure I agree with that observation.
Who cares if you agree or not? These are historical facts. Not your assinine fantasies.

If you had bothered to ask, I would have advised you that perhaps Lithuanians collaborated more with the Nazis than Muslims did. That's a historical fact too.

My point was not that Muslims didn't do it (they did). My disagreement was with your phrase "nobody, and I mean nobody" (the reason I bolded the relevant part of your post)

You shouldn't take someone's disagreement of your wording as being disagreement with your broad position.
Did you even read my link? Most Europeans did not have a choice because the Nazis would have made them pay dearly. It was different with Muslims, they did have a choice. Read the link and then get back with me.

Oh boo hoo. Americans bad, Muslims good. How about you shove it up your Mohammad, Mr. recently naturalized US citizen Muslim American? Tell us, did you say the pledge of allegiance during your Citizenship ceremony, or were you crossing your fingers doing the "allah akbar"? Be honest now.

Shows how much you know.
My roots go back to the 1700's America. Perhaps farther, that was just as far as it could be traced.

My point is that your hatred/fear of Muslims distorts your view of reality.
I am not defending Muslims by pointing out your hatred, just pointing out your hyper hatred.

Shows how much you know.
My roots go back to the 1700's America. Perhaps farther, that was just as far as it could be traced.

My point is that your hatred/fear of Muslims distorts your view of reality.
I am not defending Muslims by pointing out your hatred, just pointing out your hyper hatred.

You're hated by islime so buck up, champ.

Quran 60:4: We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"

Did you even read my link? Most Europeans did not have a choice because the Nazis would have made them pay dearly. It was different with Muslims, they did have a choice. Read the link and then get back with me.

Lithuanians were responsible for the murder of hundreds of thousands of Jews and Poles. That's a historical fact. Though it should also be stated that many Lithuanians risked their lives to protect Jews.

The Holocaust in Lithuania - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not every country the Nazis occupied joined in the holocaust with the degree of willingness exhibited by some elements in Lithuania, nor with the appalling savagery. That's a historical fact, though there was a considerable amount of anti-semitism in many parts of central Europe.

Excusing collaborators in occupied countries by saying they "didn't have a choice" is being an apologist of the first order. How many Jews and Poles do you think would share your view that the Lithuanians who took part in the holocaust "had no choice". It's a thoroughly sickening view, and one that actually does no favors for the point you are trying to make.

"Read the link and then get back to me". :lol: You pompous twat. I present you with evidence that my observations have merit, and all you can do is whine because you somehow think that nobody could possibly have been as bad as the Muslims, and if they were they must have been doing it under duress. You're a fucking child.

Lithuanians were responsible for the murder of hundreds of thousands of Jews and Poles. That's a historical fact. Though it should also be stated that many Lithuanians risked their lives to protect Jews.

Not every country the Nazis occupied joined in the holocaust with the degree of willingness exhibited by some elements in Lithuania, nor with the appalling savagery. That's a historical fact, though there was a considerable amount of anti-semitism in many parts of central Europe.

Excusing collaborators in occupied countries by saying they "didn't have a choice" is being an apologist of the first order. How many Jews and Poles do you think would share your view that the Lithuanians who took part in the holocaust "had no choice". It's a thoroughly sickening view, and one that actually does no favors for the point you are trying to make.

"Read the link and then get back to me". :lol: You pompous twat. I present you with evidence that my observations have merit, and all you can do is whine because you somehow think that nobody could possibly have been as bad as the Muslims, and if they were they must have been doing it under duress. You're a fucking child.

Where does the Bible say to kill Jews? I thought Jesus was Jewish, yes?

The Quran and hadith say it time and again

What on earth has that got to do with the point I just made?

Exactly what religious doctrine were Lithuanians following in committing mass murder?

Exactly what religious doctrine were Lithuanians following in committing mass murder?

Good question. No idea. Were they following a religious doctrine? I was under the impression they were nationalists, not dissimilar to the Nazis themselves.

If you're got some information I'd love to hear it.

Good question. No idea. Were they following a religious doctrine? I was under the impression they were nationalists, not dissimilar to the Nazis themselves.

They were in violation of Biblical doctrine not to murder. Muslims who murder infidels, OTOH, are in complete compliance with islamic doctrine. That's why they do what they do

They were in violation of Biblical doctrine not to murder. Muslims who murder infidels, OTOH, are in complete compliance with islamic doctrine. That's why they do what they do

Oh, that.

Actually, isn't the biblical doctrine "Thou shalt not kill" rather than "Thou shalt not murder"?

Then why was Jesus crucified by the Scribes

Actually, isn't the biblical doctrine "Thou shalt not kill" rather than "Thou shalt not murder"?

Deut.: "Thou shalt not murder"

And more Jews were murdered in Poland by Polish that willingly manned the concentration death camps than in Germany. i understand your point. But the important distinction here is "occupied". The Poles blamed most of their German problem and why Germany invaded and occupied them, on the Jews. The Germans were not threatening Muslims or their rulers and religious leaders to cooperate or else.

Somehow Muslims always end up on the wrong side. It's no secret that after siding with the Nazis, they continued down the wrong path by siding with Communist USSR during the Cold War era, and against US and the West. Muslim Arab states had virtually become client states of the Russians, who were arming them to the bone. It was only then, during the Mid 1960's, that the US realized that in order to counter balance Communist Russian influence in the region through all the Arabs, that the US decided to start supporting Israel.

And more Jews were murdered in Poland by Polish that willingly manned the concentration death camps than in Germany. i understand your point. But the important distinction here is "occupied". The Poles blamed most of their German problem and why Germany invaded and occupied them, on the Jews. The Germans were not threatening Muslims or their rulers and religious leaders to cooperate or else.

Somehow Muslims always end up on the wrong side. It's no secret that after siding with the Nazis, they continued down the wrong path by siding with Communist USSR during the Cold War era, and against US and the West. Muslim Arab states had virtually become client states of the Russians, who were arming them to the bone. It was only then, during the Mid 1960's, that the US realized that in order to counter balance Communist Russian influence in the region through all the Arabs, that the US decided to start supporting Israel.

Roudy what a crock of Shit you speak.......anyway you forgot to mention how the ZIONISTS COLLABORATED WITH THE NAZIS,I will also mention you use the term German instead of NAZI...........your whole spew is fraught with inaccuracies......look I know you are not that bright but this sort of thing just will not do.....you are sounding banal,I thought you had a little more to you than you actually have.:cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back