Why do Muslim men hate their genitals so much?

Just pointing out that you're one. Didn't you get the memo, or are you still upset that your home got a flat tire, you gay terrorist worshipping Nazi slimeball? Ask your Islamist friends to pitch in for a new tire.

clearly you've confused me with yourself.

adjust your meds, homeboy
Not really, you started salivating when you saw the word balls, and you had to tell the whole world about it. Just admit it, you're a Jew hating gay Nazi dirtbag. And you've got Musilm balls on your mind. Or are you a one balled freak like your hero, Hitler? Now run along before I embarass you even more, pig. Even talking to you makes me feel dirty. Phew.

You haven't reeeeeeally embarrassed him yet, but keep trying, there's not much on TV...:popcorn:

you sure spend a lot of time thinking about other men's balls.

not that there's anything wrong with that

homo
Not really. I'm pointing out Islamic barbarism. And all you gathered from an attemp to blow up innocent Americans was "balls". Maybe you're the homo, homo. You know, there's Nazi homo's out there too, so come out of that closet.

gay-hitler.jpg

AND YOU,you ZIONIST PRICK,collaborated with the NAZIS so you would KNOW.
Except it would be an ignorant moron like you that doesn't know that nobody, and I mean nobody collaborated with the Nazis like Muslims. Heck they even still emulate Nazi ideology.

Is today's Jihad a Nazi movement? Read and educate yourself. I won't charge you for it.

http://tellthechildrenthetruth.com/

1. Rate of Circumcision in ADULTS
Worldwide approximately one-third of males are circumcised by adulthood [World Health Organization, 2008a], most of these having been done during childhood, either soon after birth or prior to puberty [Williams & Kapila, 1993].

USA:
Rate is approx. 90% in in the majority white population of males [O'Brien et al., 1995]. About 90% of their circumcisions had been carried out neonatally. A representative, nation-wide survey of all states (National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES), 1999-2004, survey) published in 2007 by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) found that the overall rate in the USA was 79%, with rate varying by race and ethnicity, being 88% in non-Hispanic whites, 73% in blacks, 42% in Mexican-Americans and 50% in others [Xu et al., 2007]. In New York City NYC HANES data show circumcision rate to be 74.5% in US born men and 36.8% in men born elsewhere [McKinney et al., 2008]. Rate was 59.8% in men born 1970-1984, 58.4% for those born 1950-1969, and 49.7% for those born before 1950. It was 71.0% in Whites, 57.9% in Blacks, 54.0% in Asians and 30.0% in Hispanic. Those whose eduction was more than a high school diploma had a rate of 63.7%, a high school diploma 51.9% and less than a high school diploma 37.7%. For men who have sex with men it was 67.7% (being 85.3% for those born in the USA and 35.4% for those born elsewhere) and for heterosexual men was 55.7%.

Circumcision Rates - different countries

How can you say it is not widespread among christians after reading those statistics.
Or is the USA a muslim country?

clearly you've confused me with yourself.

adjust your meds, homeboy
Not really, you started salivating when you saw the word balls, and you had to tell the whole world about it. Just admit it, you're a Jew hating gay Nazi dirtbag. And you've got Musilm balls on your mind. Or are you a one balled freak like your hero, Hitler? Now run along before I embarass you even more, pig. Even talking to you makes me feel dirty. Phew.

You haven't reeeeeeally embarrassed him yet, but keep trying, there's not much on TV...:popcorn:
Actually he's really no challenge and it doesn't take much to embarass him, he does it everytime he posts. He's obviously an illiterate ignorant piece of shit looser that happens to also hate Jews. Whoop dee doo. How rare is that?

Not really. I'm pointing out Islamic barbarism. And all you gathered from an attemp to blow up innocent Americans was "balls". Maybe you're the homo, homo. You know, there's Nazi homo's out there too, so come out of that closet.

gay-hitler.jpg

Except it would be an ignorant moron like you that doesn't know that nobody, and I mean nobody collaborated with the Nazis like Muslims. Heck they even still emulate Nazi ideology.

Is today's Jihad a Nazi movement? Read and educate yourself. I won't charge you for it.

Not sure I agree with that observation.

Worldwide approximately one-third of males are circumcised by adulthood [World Health Organization, 2008a], most of these having been done during childhood, either soon after birth or prior to puberty [Williams & Kapila, 1993].

USA:
Rate is approx. 90% in in the majority white population of males [O'Brien et al., 1995]. About 90% of their circumcisions had been carried out neonatally. A representative, nation-wide survey of all states (National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES), 1999-2004, survey) published in 2007 by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) found that the overall rate in the USA was 79%, with rate varying by race and ethnicity, being 88% in non-Hispanic whites, 73% in blacks, 42% in Mexican-Americans and 50% in others [Xu et al., 2007]. In New York City NYC HANES data show circumcision rate to be 74.5% in US born men and 36.8% in men born elsewhere [McKinney et al., 2008]. Rate was 59.8% in men born 1970-1984, 58.4% for those born 1950-1969, and 49.7% for those born before 1950. It was 71.0% in Whites, 57.9% in Blacks, 54.0% in Asians and 30.0% in Hispanic. Those whose eduction was more than a high school diploma had a rate of 63.7%, a high school diploma 51.9% and less than a high school diploma 37.7%. For men who have sex with men it was 67.7% (being 85.3% for those born in the USA and 35.4% for those born elsewhere) and for heterosexual men was 55.7%.

How can you say it is not widespread among christians after reading those statistics.
Does dipshit have attention span disorder? Try to stay on topic, we are talking about Muslims blowing up their underwear on planes in order to kill Americans, not penises, and whether circumcision is good or not. Or are you another gay Nazi like del that thinks of balls and penises all the time?

Not sure I agree with that observation.
Who cares if you agree or not? These are historical facts. Not your assinine fantasies.

USA:

Does dipshit have attention span disorder? Try to stay on topic, we are talking about Muslims blowing up their underwear on planes in order to kill Americans, not penises, and whether circumcision is good or not. Or are you another gay Nazi like del that thinks of balls and penises all the time?

Seems like someone got their tits in a twist when proved wrong about it not being common among christians.

USA:

Seems like someone got their tits in a twist when proved wrong about it not being common among christians.

I shredded you in another thread in which you demonstrated zero knowledge of Christianity so shut the fuck up

USA:

Still talking about balls, penises and circumcision? Isn't there like a gay neighborhood in your area?

I shredded you in another thread in which you demonstrated zero knowledge of Christianity so shut the fuck up
It's my fault. I brought up mens underwear and these two gay Nazis got all horny.

USA:

We could get into a pointless statistical discussion, but that wasn't the point I was originally making so I would be discussing a position you have created for me and not one I made for myself.

Please don't say something like "But you said blah blah". Look back through the thread, and find the original point I made. That it was more a religious thing among Jews than Christians. And that's it.

What percentage of Muslims wear exploding underwear vs the % of christians that had part of their penis removed?
Gee that's a relevant if not totally retarded comparison. What percentage of Christians circumcise verses Muslim suicide bombers or those that ram jets into buildings? Hmmmm, let me think now. And that has what to do with the topic? And how does it effect the price of tea in Taiwan? What a fucking douchebag.

How many muslim underwear bombers? 2?

Heck more Americans beat their childrens heads in with rocks than that.

Hype away with your muslim hatred though.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Forum List

Back