Why do Muslim men hate their genitals so much?

EOTS: Pedophile Muhammad Worshipper
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xU-rJNgoWU&feature=related]Bloody Keyboard Guy - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

Lithuanians were responsible for the murder of hundreds of thousands of Jews and Poles. That's a historical fact. Though it should also be stated that many Lithuanians risked their lives to protect Jews.

The Holocaust in Lithuania - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not every country the Nazis occupied joined in the holocaust with the degree of willingness exhibited by some elements in Lithuania, nor with the appalling savagery. That's a historical fact, though there was a considerable amount of anti-semitism in many parts of central Europe.

Excusing collaborators in occupied countries by saying they "didn't have a choice" is being an apologist of the first order. How many Jews and Poles do you think would share your view that the Lithuanians who took part in the holocaust "had no choice". It's a thoroughly sickening view, and one that actually does no favors for the point you are trying to make.

"Read the link and then get back to me". :lol: You pompous twat. I present you with evidence that my observations have merit, and all you can do is whine because you somehow think that nobody could possibly have been as bad as the Muslims, and if they were they must have been doing it under duress. You're a fucking child.
And more Jews were murdered in Poland by Polish that willingly manned the concentration death camps than in Germany. i understand your point. But the important distinction here is "occupied". The Poles blamed most of their German problem and why Germany invaded and occupied them, on the Jews. The Germans were not threatening Muslims or their rulers and religious leaders to cooperate or else.

Somehow Muslims always end up on the wrong side. It's no secret that after siding with the Nazis, they continued down the wrong path by siding with Communist USSR during the Cold War era, and against US and the West. Muslim Arab states had virtually become client states of the Russians, who were arming them to the bone. It was only then, during the Mid 1960's, that the US realized that in order to counter balance Communist Russian influence in the region through all the Arabs, that the US decided to start supporting Israel.

Roudy what a crock of Shit you speak.......anyway you forgot to mention how the ZIONISTS COLLABORATED WITH THE NAZIS,I will also mention you use the term German instead of NAZI...........your whole spew is fraught with inaccuracies......look I know you are not that bright but this sort of thing just will not do.....you are sounding banal,I thought you had a little more to you than you actually have.:cool:
Talk about banal. Some of the Jews were given an option at one point, leave everything to the Nazis to loot, and go to Palestine. Stay and die. The Jews that were given that choice left, fought the British occupiers of Palestine, and established the state of Israel in the ancient homeland of the Jews. The British occupiers at the time happened to also be enemies of the Germans. Wow. The end result being the Brits being eventually instrumental in helping the creation of the state of Israel.

And that is the anti semite definition of "collaboration" with the Nazis. Hilarious. Only a mentally ill person infected with hate would call that collaboration.

1. Rate of Circumcision in ADULTS
Worldwide approximately one-third of males are circumcised by adulthood [World Health Organization, 2008a], most of these having been done during childhood, either soon after birth or prior to puberty [Williams & Kapila, 1993].

USA:
Rate is approx. 90% in in the majority white population of males [O'Brien et al., 1995]. About 90% of their circumcisions had been carried out neonatally. A representative, nation-wide survey of all states (National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES), 1999-2004, survey) published in 2007 by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) found that the overall rate in the USA was 79%, with rate varying by race and ethnicity, being 88% in non-Hispanic whites, 73% in blacks, 42% in Mexican-Americans and 50% in others [Xu et al., 2007]. In New York City NYC HANES data show circumcision rate to be 74.5% in US born men and 36.8% in men born elsewhere [McKinney et al., 2008]. Rate was 59.8% in men born 1970-1984, 58.4% for those born 1950-1969, and 49.7% for those born before 1950. It was 71.0% in Whites, 57.9% in Blacks, 54.0% in Asians and 30.0% in Hispanic. Those whose eduction was more than a high school diploma had a rate of 63.7%, a high school diploma 51.9% and less than a high school diploma 37.7%. For men who have sex with men it was 67.7% (being 85.3% for those born in the USA and 35.4% for those born elsewhere) and for heterosexual men was 55.7%.

Circumcision Rates - different countries

How can you say it is not widespread among christians after reading those statistics.
Or is the USA a muslim country?
Does dipshit have attention span disorder? Try to stay on topic, we are talking about Muslims blowing up their underwear on planes in order to kill Americans, not penises, and whether circumcision is good or not. Or are you another gay Nazi like del that thinks of balls and penises all the time?

1/3rd circumcized and 90% of white US males....what a fuck wit you are,you are referring to the Jewish population only:cuckoo:

Here we go. Jewish vs Muslim youtube tennis. How pointless. Thanks God for the unsubscribe option.

And more Jews were murdered in Poland by Polish that willingly manned the concentration death camps than in Germany. i understand your point. But the important distinction here is "occupied". The Poles blamed most of their German problem and why Germany invaded and occupied them, on the Jews. The Germans were not threatening Muslims or their rulers and religious leaders to cooperate or else.

Somehow Muslims always end up on the wrong side. It's no secret that after siding with the Nazis, they continued down the wrong path by siding with Communist USSR during the Cold War era, and against US and the West. Muslim Arab states had virtually become client states of the Russians, who were arming them to the bone. It was only then, during the Mid 1960's, that the US realized that in order to counter balance Communist Russian influence in the region through all the Arabs, that the US decided to start supporting Israel.

Roudy what a crock of Shit you speak.......anyway you forgot to mention how the ZIONISTS COLLABORATED WITH THE NAZIS,I will also mention you use the term German instead of NAZI...........your whole spew is fraught with inaccuracies......look I know you are not that bright but this sort of thing just will not do.....you are sounding banal,I thought you had a little more to you than you actually have.:cool:
Talk about banal. Some of the Jews were given an option at one point, leave everything to the Nazis to loot, and go to Palestine. Stay and die. The Jews that were given that choice left, fought the British occupiers of Palestine, and established the state of Israel in the ancient homeland of the Jews. The British occupiers at the time happened to also be enemies of the Germans. Wow. The end result being the Brits being eventually instrumental in helping the creation of the state of Israel.

And that is the anti semite definition of "collaboration" with the Nazis. Hilarious. Only a mentally ill person infected with hate would call that collaboration.

Well this complete distortion of the truth and history,may help you overcome your mental problems being a Rabid Zionist but you are showing all the symptoms of a delusional Zionist Collaborator......A murderer of your own people.BASTARD

Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad...
Muhammad [53 years old] married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

1. Rate of Circumcision in ADULTS
Worldwide approximately one-third of males are circumcised by adulthood [World Health Organization, 2008a], most of these having been done during childhood, either soon after birth or prior to puberty [Williams & Kapila, 1993].

USA:
Rate is approx. 90% in in the majority white population of males [O'Brien et al., 1995]. About 90% of their circumcisions had been carried out neonatally. A representative, nation-wide survey of all states (National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES), 1999-2004, survey) published in 2007 by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) found that the overall rate in the USA was 79%, with rate varying by race and ethnicity, being 88% in non-Hispanic whites, 73% in blacks, 42% in Mexican-Americans and 50% in others [Xu et al., 2007]. In New York City NYC HANES data show circumcision rate to be 74.5% in US born men and 36.8% in men born elsewhere [McKinney et al., 2008]. Rate was 59.8% in men born 1970-1984, 58.4% for those born 1950-1969, and 49.7% for those born before 1950. It was 71.0% in Whites, 57.9% in Blacks, 54.0% in Asians and 30.0% in Hispanic. Those whose eduction was more than a high school diploma had a rate of 63.7%, a high school diploma 51.9% and less than a high school diploma 37.7%. For men who have sex with men it was 67.7% (being 85.3% for those born in the USA and 35.4% for those born elsewhere) and for heterosexual men was 55.7%.

Circumcision Rates - different countries

How can you say it is not widespread among christians after reading those statistics.
Or is the USA a muslim country?
Does dipshit have attention span disorder? Try to stay on topic, we are talking about Muslims blowing up their underwear on planes in order to kill Americans, not penises, and whether circumcision is good or not. Or are you another gay Nazi like del that thinks of balls and penises all the time?

1/3rd circumcized and 90% of white US males....what a fuck wit you are,you are referring to the Jewish population only:cuckoo:
Let's say 90% of American white males are being circumcised, at the request of the parents. What the fuck does that have to do with a Muslim wrapping an underwear bomb on himself in an effort to blow an airliner filled with Americans right out of the sky? Another moron.

Tell you what. If you want to date only uncircumcised men (although I can't see who would want to come within ten feet of you), or forbid your own son to be circumcised, then go right ahead. But save us this "what shall we do about all the cut dicks" whine, will you? Most sane people don't care, and most women don't know the difference. Except an uncircumcised dick looks real ugly, like prophet Mohammad.

Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad..
Muhammad [53 years old] married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.

Well this complete distortion of the truth and history,may help you overcome your mental problems being a Rabid Zionist but you are showing all the symptoms of a delusional Zionist Collaborator......A murderer of your own people.BASTARD
Stuff it up your Mohammad, lying Islamist whore.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfJqsSu1vmU]ARAB/NAZI COLLABORATION IN WWII - YouTube[/ame]

The Mufti of Berlin: Arab-Nazi collaboration is a taboo topic in the West

6a00d8341c60bf53ef0120a63a8d56970c-500wi

An exhibition in Berlin that cast light on the Muslim/Nazi collaboration during the holocaust was cancelled for fear of Islam. The publicly funded multicultural center in Berlin, "Werkstatt der Kulturen," is located in a heavily Turkish and Arab neighborhood.

Karl Rössel, the German journalist responsible for the exhibition, "The Third World in the Second World War", wonders "why the people who so one-sidedly regard Israel as the region's main problem never consider how the Mideast conflict would have developed had it not been influenced by fascists, anti-Semites and people who had just returned from their Nazi exile". I can assure Mr. Rössel that it would have turned out exactly the same. Read the Quran. Read Dr. Andrew Bostom's The Legacy of Islamic Antisemitism. Muslims were/are not inspired by Hitler and the Nazis. Hitler and the Nazis were inspired by Islam. I have written on this very thing extensively (here).

Muslim leaders have repeatedly made clear their animosity toward Jews and Judaism. For example, on November 23, 1937, Saudi Arabia's King Ibn Saud told British Colonel H.R.P. Dickson: "Our hatred for the Jews dates from God's condemnation of them for their persecution and rejection of Isa (Jesus) and their subsequent rejection of His chosen Prophet." He added "that for a Muslim to kill a Jew, or for him to be killed by a Jew ensures him an immediate entry into Heaven and into the august presence of God Almighty."3

When Hitler introduced the Nuremberg racial laws in 1935, he received telegrams of congratulation from all corners of the Arab world.4 Later, during the war, one of his most ardent supporters was the Mufti of Jerusalem.

Jews were never permitted to live in Jordan. Civil Law No. 6, which governed the Jordanian-occupied West Bank, states explicitly: "Any man will be a Jordanian subject if he is not Jewish."5

The mufti orchestrated the 1920/1921 anti-Jewish riots in Palestine and the 1929 Arab pogroms that destroyed the ancient Jewish community of Hebron. An early admirer of Hitler, Husseini received Nazi funding—as did Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood—for his 1936-1939 Palestinian revolt, during which his thugs killed hundreds of British soldiers, Jews and also Arabs who rejected his Islamo-Nazi agenda. After participating in a failed fascist coup in Iraq, he fled to Berlin in 1941 as Hitler's personal guest. In the service of the Third Reich, the mufti recruited thousands of Muslims to the Waffen SS. He intervened with the Nazis to prevent the escape to Palestine of thousands of European Jews, who were sent instead to the death camps. He also conspired with the Nazis to bring the Holocaust to Palestine. Rommel's defeat in El Alamein spoiled these plans.
6a00d8341c60bf53ef0120a5de7133970b-600wi

Hezbollah terrorists practicing a familiar salute in 2008.

6a00d8341c60bf53ef0120a63508a0970c-600wi

Palestinian leader Haj Amin al Husseini inspecting a Muslim SS parade in 1944.

Last edited:
Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad...

Let's say 90% of American white males are being circumcised, at the request of the parents. What the fuck does that have to do with a Muslim wrapping an underwear bomb on himself in an effort to blow an airliner filled with Americans right out of the sky? Another moron.

Tell you what. If you want to date only uncircumcised men (although I can't see who would want to come within ten feet of you), or forbid your own son to be circumcised, then go right ahead. But save us this "what shall we do about all the cut dicks" whine, will you? Most sane people don't care, and most women don't know the difference. Except an uncircumcised dick looks real ugly, like prophet Mohammad.

You get weirder by each post,just because You have been ringed and peeled ain't my problem......you have mental problems I know.....it has become very apparent that your life as a renown NAZI COLLABORATOR has affected you badly.....me I'm glad your mind is what it is......because non ZIONIST COLLABORATORS can view what a complete BASTARD YOU are.

It is interesting though....That you acknowledge Mohammad as a Prophet of GOD

Last edited:

You get weirder by each post,just because You have been ringed and peeled ain't my problem......you have mental problems I know.....it has become very apparent that your life as a renown NAZI COLLABORATOR has affected you badly.....me I'm glad your mind is what it is......because non ZIONIST COLLABORATORS can view what a complete BASTARD YOU are.

Jesus King of Israel was a Zionist :clap2:

John 12:13 They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting, “Hosanna! “Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! “Blessed is the king of Israel!”

Allah who created Israel is a Zionist :bow3:

Quran 10:93 We settled the Children of Israel in a beautiful dwelling-place, and provided for them sustenance of the best: it was after knowledge had been granted to them.

let's say 90% of american white males are being circumcised, at the request of the parents. What the fuck does that have to do with a muslim wrapping an underwear bomb on himself in an effort to blow an airliner filled with americans right out of the sky? Another moron.

Tell you what. If you want to date only uncircumcised men (although i can't see who would want to come within ten feet of you), or forbid your own son to be circumcised, then go right ahead. But save us this "what shall we do about all the cut dicks" whine, will you? Most sane people don't care, and most women don't know the difference. Except an uncircumcised dick looks real ugly, like prophet mohammad.

you get weirder by each post,just because you have been ringed and peeled ain't my problem......you have mental problems i know.....it has become very apparent that your life as a renown nazi collaborator has affected you badly.....me i'm glad your mind is what it is......because non zionist collaborators can view what a complete bastard you are.

jesus king of israel was a zionist :clap2:

john 12:13 they took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting, “hosanna! “blessed is he who comes in the name of the lord! “blessed is the king of israel!”

allah who created israel is a zionist :bow3:

quran 10:93 we settled the children of israel in a beautiful dwelling-place, and provided for them sustenance of the best: It was after knowledge had been granted to them.

nutter

It is interesting though....That you acknowledge Mohammad as a Prophet of GOD
relax, Fatima. The real Nazis today are wearing headscarfs and yelling Allah Akbar. Let the truth set you free.

Muslim%20Women,%20Allah%20Bless%20Hitler.jpg

Forum List

Back