Why do Muslim men hate their genitals so much?

6a00d8341c60bf53ef0120a63a8d56970c-500wi

you get weirder by each post,just because you have been ringed and peeled ain't my problem......you have mental problems i know.....it has become very apparent that your life as a renown nazi collaborator has affected you badly.....me i'm glad your mind is what it is......because non zionist collaborators can view what a complete bastard you are.

jesus king of israel was a zionist :clap2:

allah who created israel is a zionist :bow3:

quran 10:93 we settled the children of israel in a beautiful dwelling-place, and provided for them sustenance of the best: It was after knowledge had been granted to them.

nutter

No 72 whores in that bordello in the sky for you, motherfucker! :badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu-YiN-mnpg&feature=related]"Mohammed is a Pedophile": Movement for Italy Leader Daniela Santanchè on Domenica Cinque 11/08/09 - YouTube[/ame]

Let's say 90% of American white males are being circumcised, at the request of the parents. What the fuck does that have to do with a Muslim wrapping an underwear bomb on himself in an effort to blow an airliner filled with Americans right out of the sky? Another moron.

Tell you what. If you want to date only uncircumcised men (although I can't see who would want to come within ten feet of you), or forbid your own son to be circumcised, then go right ahead. But save us this "what shall we do about all the cut dicks" whine, will you? Most sane people don't care, and most women don't know the difference. Except an uncircumcised dick looks real ugly, like prophet Mohammad.

You get weirder by each post,just because You have been ringed and peeled ain't my problem......you have mental problems I know.....it has become very apparent that your life as a renown NAZI COLLABORATOR has affected you badly.....me I'm glad your mind is what it is......because non ZIONIST COLLABORATORS can view what a complete BASTARD YOU are.

It is interesting though....That you acknowledge Mohammad as a Prophet of GOD
relax, Fatima. The real Nazis today are wearing headscarfs and yelling Allah Akbar. Let the truth set you free.

Muslim%20Women,%20Allah%20Bless%20Hitler.jpg

You can JOKE all you like but YOU ARE THE RABID ZIONIST COLLABORATOR FOR ALL TIME.BASTARD murdering BASTARD, OF JEWS.

And NOTHING CAN EVER SET YOU FREE.I'm theliq kick collaborater Ass Big Time because I can and do.

Now get on your knees and pray roudy......:cuckoo::cuckoo:

You get weirder by each post,just because You have been ringed and peeled ain't my problem......you have mental problems I know.....it has become very apparent that your life as a renown NAZI COLLABORATOR has affected you badly.....me I'm glad your mind is what it is......because non ZIONIST COLLABORATORS can view what a complete BASTARD YOU are.

It is interesting though....That you acknowledge Mohammad as a Prophet of GOD
relax, Fatima. The real Nazis today are wearing headscarfs and yelling Allah Akbar. Let the truth set you free.

Muslim%20Women,%20Allah%20Bless%20Hitler.jpg

You can JOKE all you like but YOU ARE THE RABID ZIONIST COLLABORATOR FOR ALL TIME.BASTARD murdering BASTARD, OF JEWS.

And NOTHING CAN EVER SET YOU FREE.I'm theliq kick collaborater Ass Big Time because I can and do.

Now get on your knees and pray roudy......:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Jesus Christ King of Israel was a Zionist :clap2:
John 12:13 They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting, “Hosanna! “Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! “Blessed is the king of Israel!”

Allah who created Israel is a Zionist :bow3:
Quran 10:93 We settled the Children of Israel in a beautiful dwelling-place, and provided for them sustenance of the best: it was after knowledge had been granted to them.

No 72 whores in the bordello in the sky for you, dumb motherfucker :badgrin:

Talk about banal. Some of the Jews were given an option at one point, leave everything to the Nazis to loot, and go to Palestine. Stay and die. The Jews that were given that choice left, fought the British occupiers of Palestine, and established the state of Israel in the ancient homeland of the Jews. The British occupiers at the time happened to also be enemies of the Germans. Wow. The end result being the Brits being eventually instrumental in helping the creation of the state of Israel.

And that is the anti semite definition of "collaboration" with the Nazis. Hilarious. Only a mentally ill person infected with hate would call that collaboration.

Well this complete distortion of the truth and history,may help you overcome your mental problems being a Rabid Zionist but you are showing all the symptoms of a delusional Zionist Collaborator......A murderer of your own people.BASTARD
Stuff it up your Mohammad, lying Islamist whore.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfJqsSu1vmU]ARAB/NAZI COLLABORATION IN WWII - YouTube[/ame]

Still on your usual spew Zionist Nazi COLLABORATOR....you forgot to mention the Jews who were in hitlers army and fought with the Nazis..........you live in a fragile glass house,you have a fagile Zionist mind.

So STOP THROWING STONES,YOU MURDERING RABID ZIONIST NAZI COLLABORATOR.

No 72 whores in that bordello in the sky for you, motherfucker! :badgrin:

Keep sucking:lol: that ZIONIST COLLABORATER DICK OF YOURS Stoney

Go lick your balls like the dog muhammad

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

Lick my Balls.......such original thought "NOT" by you Stoney but your "mother fucker" comment is UNCOUTH......but keep spewing COCK SUCKER........OPEN WIDE.....HERE COMES:lol:ROUDY...........what a pair of gayboy weirdoes those two are.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: but they have NO SHAME:mad:

Last edited:

Go LIQ your balls like your dog muhammad :badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

During the first months of the Hitler regime, leaders of the Zionist movement concluded a controversial pact with the Third Reich which, in its various forms, transferred some 60,000 Jews and $100 million--almost $1.7 billion in 2009 dollars--to Jewish Palestine. In return, Zionists would halt the worldwide Jewish-led anti-nazi boycott that threatened to topple the Hitler regime in its first year.
Transfer Agreement - Introduction 2009

Jos

What is it about Muslim men that makes them hate their own genitals so much that they want to blow up their crotches? What is wrong here? Is it erectile disfunction? Or is it premature ejaculation (in their case that would be premature detonation)? Maybe it's small penis envy? Or perhaps they lead such miserable lives, that the only chance they have to have sex with a woman that looks better than a goat would be to blow their balls up in the name of Allah so they can meet the promised 72 virgins in heaven. Maybe they should do a study on this. Fruit of the Ka-Boom syndrome.

CIA reportedly thwarted new al-Qaida underwear bomb plot

The CIA thwarted a suicide plot by al-Qaida's affiliate in Yemen to bring down a U.S.-bound airliner near last week's one-year anniversary of Osama bin Laden's death with an upgraded "underwear bomb," the Associated Press reported Monday. The White House quickly released a statement insisting "the device did not pose a threat to the public."

"We had no specific, credible information about active terrorist plots timed to coincide with the anniversary and reiterate that this device never represented a threat to the public," a senior Obama aide told Yahoo News Monday on condition of anonymity.

The AP, citing unnamed U.S. officials, said the CIA seized the explosive, an improved version of the weapon used in the failed Christmas 2009 plan to bring down a commercial airplane over Detroit.

The device did not contain metal, making it likely that it could have eluded detection by traditional airport security. But it was unclear whether controversial new full-body scanners would have located it. The FBI is examining the bomb to see whether it would have been detected and whether it was powerful enough to bring down an airplane, the AP reported. The agency said the CIA seized the bomb before the bomber, whose fate was unclear, had chosen a target or bought a plane ticket.

Well premarital sex is a crime punishable by a prison sentence in most Muslim countries, most guys don't get to have sex until they are married and that can take a while. Thats alot of pent up sexual tension and frustration.

During the first months of the Hitler regime, leaders of the Zionist movement concluded a controversial pact with the Third Reich which, in its various forms, transferred some 60,000 Jews and $100 million--almost $1.7 billion in 2009 dollars--to Jewish Palestine. In return, Zionists would halt the worldwide Jewish-led anti-nazi boycott that threatened to topple the Hitler regime in its first year.
Transfer Agreement - Introduction 2009
So it was a transfer agreement. Nazis would spare the lives of German Jewish citizens, as long as they left everything behind and fled to Palestine. Wow. What a collaboration that was. It's like agreeing with your executioner to let you out at a price.

Now run along and suck that mullah off before he leaves for mid day allah akbar prayers, Hezbollah pig boy.

Forum List

Back