Why do men reject God?

the inability to even accept the possibility that you are not very high on the visitation list of a superior intelligence only reflects a flaw in you.
Where do you get this nonsense, shaman? From your tea leaves? I don't think aliens will he visiting us.

In most families, it is the women who still go to service

What is an absurd proposition is that there is no God given our limited ability to understand the tiny part of reality that can be seen much less when considering the vast majority of what constitutes reality about which we know absolutely nothing.
What an embarrassingly bit of horrible unlogic. Let's trim the fat (the used car salesman spiel) from this rotten word salad to see what it says:

"It is absurd to think there may be no gods, because we understand so little about reality."

Of course, this is embarrassingly specious, and obviously so, once the shaman's flourish of flowery langauge is stripped away.

Thats not what I said.

If you are going to try and discredit what I say, it is embarrassingly stupid of you to misquote me and then attack something that you made up.

god can't be rejected boecause there is no god
Did you ever consider the possibility that you can perceive no God because God has rejected you?
no

Alrighty then.. consider it now and then ask yourself honestly if you could blame him..

Would you let someone into your house who is knocking at your door in the middle of the night, dressed in filthy rags, reeking of cheap wine and vomit?
Why "him"?

What is an absurd proposition is that there is no God given our limited ability to understand the tiny part of reality that can be seen much less when considering the vast majority of what constitutes reality about which we know absolutely nothing.
What an embarrassingly bit of horrible unlogic. Let's trim the fat (the used car salesman spiel) from this rotten word salad to see what it says:

"It is absurd to think there may be no gods, because we understand so little about reality."

Of course, this is embarrassingly specious, and obviously so, once the shaman's flourish of flowery langauge is stripped away.

Thats not what I said.

If you are going to try and discredit what I say, it is embarrassingly stupid of you to misquote me and then attack something that you made up.
That is, of course, precisely what you said. There was no misquote, and the short version I presented is the equivalent.

And I never ruled out the possibility of gods, or thought I was high on an alien visitation list... So your comments on me are about as worthless as your original thoughts, in this case.

the inability to even accept the possibility that you are not very high on the visitation list of a superior intelligence only reflects a flaw in you.
Where do you get this nonsense, shaman? From your tea leaves? I don't think aliens will he visiting us.

Where do you get your nonsense from?

I can't see any evidence of a God so he must not exist? ....lol...

doofus.

I can't see any evidence of a God so he must not exist?
I have never argued this, nor would I, nor do I believe it, nor have I ever implied it. Being the charlatan you are, you are now left with the option of just making up low hanging fruit for yourself. Good for you.

Thats not what I said.

That is, of course, precisely what you said.

And I never ruled out the possibility of gods, or thought I was high on an alien visitation list... So your comments on me are about as worthless as your original thoughts, in this case.

The original thing that I said that you decided to troll was the obvious possibility that God or any form of superior intelligence including family and neighbors would not bother to visit you would be because you are simply a jerk, or in bible talk, a foul and loathsome creature.

If you had any self awareness you wouldn't be wondering why..

I’d like to have a beer with God.

Till that time, he is just a theory

I can't see any evidence of a God so he must not exist?
I have never argued this, nor would I, nor do I believe it, nor have I ever implied it. Being the charlatan you are, you are now left with the option of just making up low hanging fruit for yourself. Good for you.
Alright already, whats with all the charlatan bullshit? I'm not passing out any collection plate. Even you as dense as you are must have noticed that I'm not trying to sweet talk anybody.

Are you a professional con man? Are you living under the liars curse?

Thats not what I said.

The original thing that I said that you decided to troll was the obvious possibility that God or any form of superior intelligence including family and neighbors would not bother to visit you would be because you are simply a jerk, or in bible talk, a foul and loathsome creature.

. The original thing you said --and to which I directly responded -- was the embarrassingly specious argument that "there must be aa go, because we don't understand so much!"

Yes, it was that dumb. No, your goofy elevator pitch did not polish that turd.

Thats not what I said.

. The original thing you said --and to which I directly responded -- was the embarrassingly specious argument that "there must be aa go, because we don't understand so much!"

Yes, it was that dumb. No, your goofy elevator pitch did not polish that turd.

Again THAT IS NOT WHAT I SAID.

I said that it is stupid to conclude that there is no God given the fact that what we know about reality amounts to next to nothing.

I said this in response to your irrational and unsubstantiated assertion that a belief in God is an absurd proposition because there is no God, ooh ooh ahh ahh!

Last edited:
I said that it is stupid to conclude that there is no God given the fact that what we know about reality amounts to next to nothing
I don't disagree! I just think trying to posit anything about gods at all Is utterly absurd...no different than positing anything about eagles' personal thoughts on strawberry pancakes... Complete folly

I said that it is stupid to conclude that there is no God given the fact that what we know about reality amounts to next to nothing
I don't disagree! I just think trying to posit anything about gods at all Is utterly absurd...no different than positing anything about eagles' personal thoughts on strawberry pancakes... Complete folly
If you don't disagree that is stupid to conclude that there is no God then you are disagreeing with yourself to exclude the possibility that you cannot perceive a higher intelligence because you are just too small minded, trapped by your ego into thinking that anything that you cannot see must not exist. Probably because you are such a brilliant baboon, your stench must be irrelevant. Perfect logic! A holy God would come out of his resting place to kiss my stinky ass if he really existed. Right? Utterly absurd to suggest otherwise... uh huh.

BTW have you won over many converts, sahib, with your message of no god, no way to know the truth, no right or wrong smooth and easy path to a fools paradise?

Last edited:
If you don't disagree that is stupid to conclude that there is no God then you are disagreeing with yourself to exclude the possibility that you cannot perceive a higher intelligence because you are just too small minded, trapped by your ego into thinking that anything that you cannot see must not exist. Probably because you are such a brilliant baboon, your stench must be irrelevant. Perfect logic! A holy God would come out of his resting place to kiss my stinky ass if he really existed. Right? Utterly absurd to suggest otherwise... uh huh.

BTW have you won over many converts, sahib, with your message of no god, no way to know the truth, no right or wrong smooth and easy path to a fools paradise?

Baboons know we exist. They see us.

What you are talking about is an all-powerful being who refuses to allow 99% of humanity to see any proof, hides their existence carefully, and sends messages through a handful of carefully picked messengers, and then is upset when everyone doesn't listen.

If there a God, he can be proud of the intellect he gave. I used it to reject superstitions.

What you are talking about is an all-powerful being who refuses to allow 99% of humanity to see any proof, hides their existence carefully, and sends messages through a handful of carefully picked messengers, and then is upset when everyone doesn't listen.

If there a God, he can be proud of the intellect he gave. I used it to reject superstitions.

Baboons see us but do they understand what they see? Do you have any way to teach them what you are all about?

When was the last time you went out of your way to comfort and communicate with a lonely baboon?

Never?

But If you saw one driving a car you would most likely want to investigate...true?

What so hard to believe that superior intelligences would seek out unique baboons to break it down for their own kind even if they only came around once every thousand years?

Last edited:

Baboons see us but do they understand what they see? Do you have any way to teach them what you are all about?

When was the last time you went out of your way to comfort and communicate with a lonely baboon?

Never?

But If you saw one driving a car you would most likely want to investigate...true?

What so hard to believe that superior intelligences would seek out unique baboons to break it down for their own kind even if they only came around once every thousand years?

The question is, would I want to comfort and communicate with only ONE lonely baboon. And demand that they tell their friends, but I wouldn't let their friends see me. The friends have to take it on faith.

The amusing thing is, like many discussions of this type, the same people who demand absolute proof from science offer absolutely none for their own side of the discussion. On one side it must all be explained in detail, and on the other the standard "we don't know everything" should suffice.

Forum List

Back