Why Do Liberals Support Hillary?

I cannot understand why liberals support Hillary over Trump. She is the consummate Washington D.C. Politics as usual insider.She has taken millions from Wall Street and foreign governments in exchange for donations to Clinton Foundation. She voted for war in Iraq. She is a free trader globalist. She will say anything, and do anything, to get elected. If the hangman was Satan and gave her an option to walk away and let her own kin live, or pull the lever, watch em die and in return become POTUS...the lever is going down. Most liberals are condescending and think themselves smarter than everyone else...so why are you so ignorant to be duped into voting for Hillary?

Liberals don't hate gays, blacks, Muslims, women, hispanics, and the military.

That's why they won't vote for Trump.

and therein lies the issue...

the question is not how liberals can vote for hillary.... who is probably one of the most qualified people to seek this job (even if someone doesn't like her personally or agree with her on issues)..... the question is how can ANYONE vote for donald trump. the GOP had better candidates. the base wanted someone who howls at the moon.
So how did this phenomenon happen? Better open up your eyes. People are sick of political elites like Hillary and her biased news media.

it happened because dumb Donald blew the dog whistle for the base. social elites? that's a joke when the idiot you're voting for puts his name in gold letters 50 feet high and lives in a gold decorated apartment.

you like the bigotry in his message. it happened because somewhere in the little wingnut minds of 40% of 47% of the electorate (the trumpsters) they are failures because women, and minorities and immigrants took their jobs.

but then you vote for the con man who manufactures everything out of the country.

you know that makes you idiots, right?
Hillary is just a poor whittle gowal from Chicago suburbs. No one matches the egos of the Clinton's...no one.

LOL......Donald Trump has devoted his enter life to Donald Trump's ego.

There isn't enough room in the White House for Donald, his hair and his ego.

I cannot understand why liberals support Hillary over Trump

I know- and you never will. You are Trumpster. You are the voter Trump appeals to. Someone who likes a demagogue.

Meanwhile- I will defer to a real billionaire and a real successful businessman- and successful mayor- Micheal Bloomberg:

“I know that Hillary Clinton isn’t flawless — no candidate is,” Bloomberg said. “But she’s the right choice and responsible choice in this election,” he said. “The bottom line is, Trump is a risky, reckless, radical choice, and we can’t afford to make that choice.”

"When I enter the voting booth each time, I look at the candidate, not the party label," Bloomberg, who has had various political affiliations, said in his prime-time speech. "There are times when I disagree with Hillary Clinton. But let me tell you, whatever our disagreements may be, I've come here to say: We must put them aside for the good of our country. And we must unite around the candidate who can defeat a dangerous demagogue."

Bloomberg used his perspective as a businessman, New Yorker and former mayor to hit Trump from multiple angles.

"I'm a New Yorker, and New Yorkers know a con when we see one," he said to cheers from the audience.

"We've heard a lot of talk in this campaign about needing a leader who understands business. I couldn't agree more. I've built a business, and I didn't start it with a million-dollar check from my father," he said in a slam to the real estate mogul's background.

"Throughout his career, Trump has left behind a well-documented record of bankruptcies, thousands of lawsuits, angry shareholders and contractors who feel cheated, and disillusioned customers who feel ripped off," Bloomberg said. "Trump says he wants to run the nation like he's run his business. God help us."

Bloomberg, who became New York's mayor just months after the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, said he personally witnessed Clinton's work in public office.
"I saw how Hillary Clinton worked with Republicans in Washington to ensure that New York got the help it needed to recover and rebuild," he said. "Throughout her time in the Senate, we didn't always agree -- but Hillary Clinton always listened. And that's the kind of approach we need in Washington today, and it just has to start in the White House."

“I understand the appeal of a businessman president,” he said. “But Trump’s business plan is a disaster in the making. It would make it harder for small businesses to compete, threaten the retirement savings of millions of Americans, lead to greater debt and more unemployment, erode our influence in the world, and make our communities less safe.”

"Let's elect a sane, competent person with international experience,"
So you were for the Iraq War?

I cannot understand why liberals support Hillary over Trump.

Some Trump supporter said that we should “vote our race”. There was no reason to consider voting for Trump after that.
Just like 98% of blacks vote Democratic regardless of candidate.

Gee, so what you’re saying is that Blacks vote for the party regardless of race but whites should only vote for people who have the same skin color?

I cannot understand why liberals support Hillary over Trump. She is the consummate Washington D.C. Politics as usual insider.She has taken millions from Wall Street and foreign governments in exchange for donations to Clinton Foundation. She voted for war in Iraq. She is a free trader globalist. She will say anything, and do anything, to get elected. If the hangman was Satan and gave her an option to walk away and let her own kin live, or pull the lever, watch em die and in return become POTUS...the lever is going down. Most liberals are condescending and think themselves smarter than everyone else...so why are you so ignorant to be duped into voting for Hillary?

To many Americans from both major parties Trump represents a clear and present danger. This is not some fictional development. This is real and it is fueled by how Trump reacts to every minor disagreement that comes his way. Most Americans understand that the office of president is not even close to the office of CEO. Trump displays almost daily an inability to control his hair trigger temper. That trait is unsettling to those of us who understand the minimum requirements of a president of the United States.

I cannot understand why liberals support Hillary over Trump.
Maybe it's because liberals feel Hillary is significantly closer to them on the issues as is Trump, and that, at least by comparison, her temperament for the position is vastly superior -- something with which many prominent Republicans agree.

There should be no mystery here, zero.

Forum List

Back