Why do liberals hate Christmas?

You ain't going heaven because you take one day per year too claim Christ exists.

So as you oppose healthcare for all, living wages, affordable housing, free school, a safety net for those in need, and hate your LGBTQ, black, Asian, Native American and Muslim neighbors, understand that.
I believe in teaching a man to fish. You believe in giving a man fish.
See the difference? Probably not.

Actually what you believe in is strawman as argument. Read your own title.
Your reply is the definition of strawman. Try again.

Don't need to. I knocked it out of the park on the last swing.
LOL. They say if you have to complement yourself, it's not really a complement.
They also say if you dont know the correct usage of a word dont try using it in a sentence in the wrong context..

Even Christmas carols are degrading according to these sick pukes.

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...rals_go_hunting_for_rudolph_the_reindeer.html

We live in a sad, sad world.
All I can say is to keep up the good fight against the evil leftism that is attempting to take over our country.
Merry Christmas!
I don't hate Christians.

I just don't want Christians making Sharia-esque laws for me to obey.

In Texas, you still can't buy alcohol on Sunday morning. Fucking Jesus Nazis.

Not just Texas. I was in the checkout line at a Trader Joe's -- I think it was in Nashville, or maybe Carolina --- and checking out with some beer. Cashier says "I can't sell you this for another two minutes". It was like 11:58 am. We stood there and stared into space doing nothing for two minutes and then rang it up. Same beer, same customer, same money.

Authoritarians are bizzaro.
Beer is good.

Beer is the only proof I've found that there is a god, and he loves us.

No proof is necessary. That's why it's called faith.

And I have faith the conservative 'God' does not exist.

Why do Conservatives hate Jews?

Even Hannukah are degrading according to these sick pukes

Republicans attack Jewish candidates, including Kim Schrier, with an age-old caricature: fistfuls of cash

Trump will begin process to move U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, officials say
Gregory Korte, USA TODAY Published 9:00 p.m. ET Dec. 5, 2017 | Updated 2:47 a.m. ET Dec. 6, 2017

Trump will begin process to move U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, officials say
Well its about time Clinton, Bush I and Bush II said they were going to do that. Trump was the only one who carried out the promise. I note that he seem to life up to his promises. Very rare trait in Washington DC

Republicans attack Jewish candidates, including Kim Schrier, with an age-old caricature: fistfuls of cash

Gregory Korte, USA TODAY Published 9:00 p.m. ET Dec. 5, 2017 | Updated 2:47 a.m. ET Dec. 6, 2017

Well its about time Clinton, Bush I and Bush II said they were going to do that. Trump was the only one who carried out the promise. I note that he seem to life up to his promises. Very rare trait in Washington DC
Oh yes- Trump is GREAT at living up to his promises....

Like how he has made Mexico pay for building the wall
Like he labeled China a currency manipulator immediately upon taking office.
Like he was going to negotiate lower prescription prices through Medicare
Like he has rolled out a much better alternative to Obamacare that would cover everyone.
Like he has raised taxes on the riich....

Oh wait- Trump doesn't seem to live up to his promises any better than he is with telling the truth.

LOL

liberals hate Christmas.....because they prefer Satan....

losers that they are.....

I can already see their demise as I type..... the demise of the demonic Left....burning in Hell!
Conservatives hate Hannukah....because they prefer Satan- losers that they are.

I can already see the Trumpkins all burning in hell telling each other that at least Trump never lied to them....lol

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...rals_go_hunting_for_rudolph_the_reindeer.html

All I can say is to keep up the good fight against the evil leftism that is attempting to take over our country.
Merry Christmas!

Republicans don't hate Jews. Most Jews in this country are misled democrats. It's the democrats that most Republicans have an issue with.

Republicans hate the Jews as much as liberals hate Christmas.

More actually because you all Democrats and most Jews are Democrats. Frankly hating Democrats is just cover for innate anti-semitism of the Republicans.

(and yes- this is just me mocking your partisan idiocy)

Merry Christmas!
What’s the problem for libbies? I dunno but the birthday of the sweet baby Jesus sure torks some of them off. So be sure to wish those dopes a very Merry Christmas!

Christmas is Santa’s birthday

Why wouldn’t liberals celebrate it?

Jesus was a liberal

5684237_orig.jpg

Last edited:
Jesus was a liberal

5684237_orig.jpg

Jesus was a Capricorn. He ate organic food. He believed in love and peace and never wore no shoes.
Long hair, beard and sandals and a funky bunch of friends;
Reckon we'd just nail him up if he came down again.

'Cause everybody's gotta have somebody to look down on
Who they can feel better than at any time they please
Someone doin' somethin' dirty decent folks can frown on
If you can't find nobody else, then help yourself to me

Like this here thread ---- QED.

Burma Shave

In Texas, you still can't buy alcohol on Sunday morning. Fucking Jesus Nazis.
If you can still buy it on the other days, then perhaps you have very little to complain about in the grand scheme.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Would you rather it be pulled from the store shelves all together?

Need beer for the Sunday Football Games

Damned Christians!

It's not just Christmas. Liberals thrive on anger and hatred and they are out to destroy the fabric of society. Thank God for the Constitution.

Forum List

Back