Why do liberals hate Christmas?

Even Christmas carols are degrading according to these sick pukes.

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...rals_go_hunting_for_rudolph_the_reindeer.html

We live in a sad, sad world.
All I can say is to keep up the good fight against the evil leftism that is attempting to take over our country.
Merry Christmas!
I don't hate Christians.

I just don't want Christians making Sharia-esque laws for me to obey.

In Texas, you still can't buy alcohol on Sunday morning. Fucking Jesus Nazis.

Not just Texas. I was in the checkout line at a Trader Joe's -- I think it was in Nashville, or maybe Carolina --- and checking out with some beer. Cashier says "I can't sell you this for another two minutes". It was like 11:58 am. We stood there and stared into space doing nothing for two minutes and then rang it up. Same beer, same customer, same money.

Authoritarians are bizzaro. Even in this very thread they're sitting here dick-tating what's in other people's heads. As usual without permission.
I'm in NC and we can now buy it at 10:00 AM on Sunday.
Right after church!

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...rals_go_hunting_for_rudolph_the_reindeer.html

All I can say is to keep up the good fight against the evil leftism that is attempting to take over our country.
Merry Christmas!
I don't hate Christians.

I just don't want Christians making Sharia-esque laws for me to obey.

In Texas, you still can't buy alcohol on Sunday morning. Fucking Jesus Nazis.

Not just Texas. I was in the checkout line at a Trader Joe's -- I think it was in Nashville, or maybe Carolina --- and checking out with some beer. Cashier says "I can't sell you this for another two minutes". It was like 11:58 am. We stood there and stared into space doing nothing for two minutes and then rang it up. Same beer, same customer, same money.

Authoritarians are bizzaro. Even in this very thread they're sitting here dick-tating what's in other people's heads. As usual without permission.
I'm in NC and we can now buy it at 10:00 AM on Sunday.
Right after church!
Yep! The funny things is, there's a huge Baptist church here and it is across the street from a small shopping center. That shopping center was a club and they had it closed down because too many of their members were caught going to it and it embarrassed the church. So, their members will probably go straight from church to the grocery store and get their beer or wine.

Merry Christmas!
What’s the problem for libbies? I dunno but the birthday of the sweet baby Jesus sure torks some of them off. So be sure to wish those dopes a very Merry Christmas!
You do realize that December 25 is not his actual birthday don't you? It's was chosen because festivals that were celebrated around the winter solstice by pagan populations who were later converted to Christianity.

I think the question is why do Republicans hate liberals?

And not just liberals, but gays, blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, atheist, college professors, women’s rights, Republicans have so much hate in their hearts.

Do they even know what Christmas is all about?
Wow, watch out when the radical left lectures "normal" people about the true meaning of Christmas.

Merry Christmas!

The left hates Christmas because it reminds them that there may just be a God out there....the Christian God, who is judging what they do in this life.......

If Jesus came back and saw the terrible things people who claim his name are causing, he would be furious.

DuLS07dWoAAleYf.jpg

Rich or poor.....he would have nothing against people owning and carrying guns.....and Free Healthcare isn't free...the money is taken by force....he would support giving freely to help the poor, and equal Rights? Which republican is against that? It is the left attacking Christian bakers for their religious beliefs, not republicans.

And not just liberals, but gays, blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, atheist, college professors, women’s rights, Republicans have so much hate in their hearts.

Wow, watch out when the radical left lectures "normal" people about the true meaning of Christmas.
Why this obsession with the supposed radical left? May I suggest you read Ayn Rand and discover there are many far right atheists out there?
May I also suggest you catch up with the last few centuries of biblical studies?

Why this obsession with the supposed radical left? May I suggest you read Ayn Rand and discover there are many far right atheists out there?
May I also suggest you catch up with the last few centuries of biblical studies?

The atheists on the libertarian side aren't forcing bakers to bake cakes...and destroying their lives if they don't....

Merry Christmas!
Carols or singing nice-sounding songs is not the problem.
It’s the excessive marketing and buying “stuff” that is unrelated to one’s religious beliefs is why Christmas in USA sucks.

Nonsense.

Danes are as big on Christmas as anyone. All my grandparents were either Norwegian or Danish. To this day I cannot recall more parties, gifts, celebration, one party with at least 20-30 people for sit down dinners, Smorgasbord the entire month.

Glaedelig Jul!

Merry Christmas!

The left hates Christmas because it reminds them that there may just be a God out there....the Christian God, who is judging what they do in this life.......
The right hates Christmas because they can’t stand the idea of Santa giving free toys

Merry Christmas!
What’s the problem for libbies? I dunno but the birthday of the sweet baby Jesus sure torks some of them off. So be sure to wish those dopes a very Merry Christmas!
You do realize that December 25 is not his actual birthday don't you? It's was chosen because festivals that were celebrated around the winter solstice by pagan populations who were later converted to Christianity.
Have a very very Merry Christmas!

If Jesus came back and saw the terrible things people who claim his name are causing, he would be furious.

DuLS07dWoAAleYf.jpg

Rich or poor.....he would have nothing against people owning and carrying guns.....and Free Healthcare isn't free...the money is taken by force....he would support giving freely to help the poor, and equal Rights? Which republican is against that? It is the left attacking Christian bakers for their religious beliefs, not republicans.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

DuLS07dWoAAleYf.jpg

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Which one?

Merry Christmas!

The right hates Christmas because they can’t stand the idea of Santa giving free toys

Let's get Santa Claus, 'cause....
Santa Claus wears a red suit
He's a communist
And a beard and long hair
Must be a pacifist
What's in the pipe that he's smokin'?

Merry Christmas!

In other news, Americans in general LOVE Christmas....so much that Hallmark has produced 170 Christmas movies...and Netflix is following their lead. Americans yearn for the traditional values Christmas represents.

There is one aspect of the holiday season that grows ever more fascinating, and that is the explosion over the past decade of cheap TV movies centering on the holiday. Since 2010, Hallmark has made – get this – 170 Christmas movies, which it puts into heavy rotation on the Hallmark channel beginning in mid-October. And now Netflix is following suit. It has released eight this season alone. Not since the days of the Western have there been so many films made with exactly the same plots and exactly the same setting with exactly the same effect.

In these tellings, a well-kept Christmas is an antidote to the poisons of modern life....

Christmas: Looking In – American Consequences

Why do right wing Christians hate liberals?
And not just liberals.
Why do right wing Christians hate
gays
Muslims
Hindus
many white people
black people
Hispanics
And so on?

Merry Christmas!

There you go again generalizing.

I rather like Christmas. It makes me think of the damnation of the christians who only attend on holidays.
Bullshit.
The Christ in Christmas rules you out.
happy-holidays-trump-tower.jpg

Merry Christmas!
Why do Conservatives hate Jews?

Even Hannukah are degrading according to these sick pukes

Republicans attack Jewish candidates, including Kim Schrier, with an age-old caricature: fistfuls of cash
Republicans don't hate Jews. Most Jews in this country are misled democrats. It's the democrats that most Republicans have an issue with.
happy-holidays-ivanka.jpg

Forum List

Back