What you guys do if you were in the "stocks" in old times?

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
In the movies, you always see a guy with his head and arms stuck in the "stocks" in a vulnerable position and a crowd of men are tormenting him. If I was him I would not stop verbally infuriating the crowd. Once that crowd disperses, you would be screwed. Some guy would sneak over by himself and assault you in private when no one was watching.

What would any of you guys do to protect yourselves besides berating the crowd and spitting on them? Perhaps threaten them or their families or possibly confess to other crimes?

Just because being mounted while you are in stocks is your fantasy doesn't mean anybody else has even considered it.

In the movies, you always see a guy with his head and arms stuck in the "stocks" in a vulnerable position and a crowd of men are tormenting him. If I was him I would not stop verbally infuriating the crowd. Once that crowd disperses, you would be screwed. Some guy would sneak over by himself and assault you in private when no one was watching.

What would any of you guys do to protect yourselves besides berating the crowd and spitting on them? Perhaps threaten them or their families or possibly confess to other crimes?
Sounds like instead of just one guy fulfilling your fantasy you want to be gang raped. :rolleyes:

Simple. I would just make myself invisible so my tormenters wouldn't know I was there.

Nah, I'm sure your butt breath would drown it out. Besides, as soon as they spotted you they would be grabbing ropes and looking for the nearest tree.

Then again, non-consensual male homosexual intercourse is the very foundation on which human civilization has been built. When a boy gets too old to be scared by silly bedtime stories of the boogeyman, society tells him that he better be good or he will go to prison and Bubba and Bruno are going to get him. Fear of prison rape is what keeps men from casting aside the rule of law and destroying society.

Forum List

Back