Why do liberals hate Christmas?

You ain't going heaven because you take one day per year too claim Christ exists.

So as you oppose healthcare for all, living wages, affordable housing, free school, a safety net for those in need, and hate your LGBTQ, black, Asian, Native American and Muslim neighbors, understand that.
I believe in teaching a man to fish. You believe in giving a man fish.
See the difference? Probably not.

Actually what you believe in is strawman as argument. Read your own title.
Your reply is the definition of strawman. Try again.

You ain't going heaven because you take one day per year too claim Christ exists.

So as you oppose healthcare for all, living wages, affordable housing, free school, a safety net for those in need, and hate your LGBTQ, black, Asian, Native American and Muslim neighbors, understand that.

Don't need to. I knocked it out of the park on the last swing.

I've taught people to fish. Don't talk bout it conservative, be bout it. But you see fool, no matter how much you teach people how to fish, sometimes you go fishing and come back empty.

That's why we have grocery stores. So I'll say this again,

"You ain't going heaven because you take one day per year to claim Christ exists.

So as you oppose healthcare for all, living wages, affordable housing, free school, a safety net for those in need, and hate your LGBTQ, black, Asian, Native American and Muslim neighbors, understand that."

liberals hate Christmas.....because they prefer Satan....

losers that they are.....

I can already see their demise as I type..... the demise of the demonic Left....burning in Hell!
Merry Christmas spawn of Adam!!! :badgrin:

Santa_3.jpg

go away .....evil woman! go away !!!!
Pledge me your soul!!!

IMG_9337.jpg

moron!

you are nothing but a sad joke.
You will come to Me in time. You have already embraced Me in this life.

1469560591-trumpDevil.jpg

LOL. They say if you have to complement yourself, it's not really a complement.

LOL. They say if you have to complement yourself, it's not really a complement.
“I have the best words!” - Donald Jonathan Trump

I've taught people to fish. Don't talk bout it conservative, be bout it. But you see fool, no matter how much you teach people how to fish, sometimes you go fishing and come back empty.

"You ain't going heaven because you take one day per year to claim Christ exists.

So as you oppose healthcare for all, living wages, affordable housing, free school, a safety net for those in need, and hate your LGBTQ, black, Asian, Native American and Muslim neighbors, understand that."
I oppose liberals being so damn lazy and stupid, they need a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government to think and do everything for them.

I oppose liberals being so damn lazy and stupid, they need a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government to think and do everything for them.

Since that doesn't exist unless you listen to fiction made up by some idiot on talk radio and actually believe that, then you are opposing a figment of your imagination.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
the left has become satanist, pedophile and totalitarian.....

they hate Christmas...they hate the family .....they hate Christianity...

the will NOT WIN THIS WAR!

AMEN!
Wow. You need help. And vallium. Lots of vallium.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand right back to the strawman where he started. Blather, rinse, repeat.

I dont hate christmas. I just call it out for what it is. its a white pagan holiday that took a saint from the middle east area and turned him into a fat white dude with rosacea while sprinkling in coniferous trees that the Vikings thought were the special plants of a sun god.

If Jesus came back and saw the terrible things people who claim his name are causing, he would be furious.

DuLS07dWoAAleYf.jpg

Perhaps you should read the Holy Bible before you throw memes up about which you know or care nothing about. Just sayin'.

On the other hand, as you have been instructed by Maxine Waters to follow the instructions from Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.

4. Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

Even Christmas carols are degrading according to these sick pukes.

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...rals_go_hunting_for_rudolph_the_reindeer.html

We live in a sad, sad world.
All I can say is to keep up the good fight against the evil leftism that is attempting to take over our country.
Merry Christmas!
Why do Conservatives hate Jews?

Even Hannukah are degrading according to these sick pukes

Republicans attack Jewish candidates, including Kim Schrier, with an age-old caricature: fistfuls of cash
What a crock of crap, Obamma stiffed the Jews on every trip he took and refused to meet with the Ambassador. Muslims hate the Jews and he is one of them.

Forum List

Back