Why do liberals hate Christmas?

liberals hate Christmas.....because they prefer Satan....

losers that they are.....

I can already see their demise as I type..... the demise of the demonic Left....burning in Hell!

Cheeses, Skyester. I hope Santa brings you a gift card to a shrink. :cuckoo:

Even Christmas carols are degrading according to these sick pukes.

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...rals_go_hunting_for_rudolph_the_reindeer.html

We live in a sad, sad world.
All I can say is to keep up the good fight against the evil leftism that is attempting to take over our country.
Merry Christmas!
I love Christmas. Why do you try to ruin it by making all serious about some magical religious bullshit? Go to mass for 2 hours on Christmas? Fuck that, I’m eating some Christmas ham and playing my new Playstation VR.

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...rals_go_hunting_for_rudolph_the_reindeer.html

All I can say is to keep up the good fight against the evil leftism that is attempting to take over our country.
Merry Christmas!
I love Christmas. Why do you try to ruin it by making all serious about some magical religious bullshit? Go to mass for 2 hours on Christmas? Fuck that, I’m eating some Christmas ham and playing my new Playstation VR.
It's good you're good at something....

Merry Christmas!
I don't hate Christians.

I just don't want Christians making Sharia-esque laws for me to obey.

In Texas, you still can't buy alcohol on Sunday morning. Fucking Jesus Nazis.

Not just Texas. I was in the checkout line at a Trader Joe's -- I think it was in Nashville, or maybe Carolina --- and checking out with some beer. Cashier says "I can't sell you this for another two minutes". It was like 11:58 am. We stood there and stared into space doing nothing for two minutes and then rang it up. Same beer, same customer, same money.

Authoritarians are bizzaro. Even in this very thread they're sitting here dick-tating what's in other people's heads. As usual without permission.

Last edited:

Merry Christmas!
I don't hate Christians.

Not just Texas. I was in the checkout line at a Trader Joe's -- I think it was in Nashville, or maybe Carolina --- and checking out with some beer. Cashier says "I can't sell you this for another two minutes". It was like 11:58 am. We stood there and stared into space doing nothing for two minutes and then rang it up. Same beer, same customer, same money.

Authoritarians are bizzaro.
Beer is good.

liberals hate Christmas.....because they prefer Satan....

losers that they are.....

I can already see their demise as I type..... the demise of the demonic Left....burning in Hell!
Merry Christmas spawn of Adam!!! :badgrin:

Santa_3.jpg

You ain't going heaven because you take one day per year to claim Christ exists.

So as you oppose healthcare for all, living wages, affordable housing, free school, a safety net for those in need, and hate your LGBTQ, black, Asian, Native American and Muslim neighbors, understand that.

Merry Christmas!
I don't hate Christians.

Authoritarians are bizzaro.
Beer is good.

Beer is the only proof I've found that there is a god, and he loves us.

Merry Christmas!
It's good you're good at something....
You’ll get there one day :itsok:

You ain't going heaven because you take one day per year too claim Christ exists.

So as you oppose healthcare for all, living wages, affordable housing, free school, a safety net for those in need, and hate your LGBTQ, black, Asian, Native American and Muslim neighbors, understand that.
I believe in teaching a man to fish. You believe in giving a man fish.
See the difference? Probably not.

You ain't going heaven because you take one day per year too claim Christ exists.

I believe in teaching a man to fish. You believe in giving a man fish.
See the difference? Probably not.

Actually what you believe in is strawman as argument. Read your own title.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back