Why do Liberal Women Prefer Conservative Men?

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
It's simple,"Real men are conservative."

Why would a woman be attacted to beta fecal faggot fiend parasite who hates guns?

A whopping 76.6 percent of Democrat female millionaires said they “would prefer to date a conservative man.”

Some comments from rich females to the site:

“I don’t want a liberal man, I want someone who believes in a traditional family.”

“I want to be with a man who is ambitious, liberal men simply aren’t as ambitious.”

“Conservative men plan for the future, they’re in it for the long run.”

“Liberal men are less masculine.”

Rich liberal women prefer conservative men The Daily Caller

Why would a woman be attacted to beta fecal faggot fiend parasite who hates guns?

A whopping 76.6 percent of Democrat female millionaires said they “would prefer to date a conservative man.”

“I don’t want a liberal man, I want someone who believes in a traditional family.”

“I want to be with a man who is ambitious, liberal men simply aren’t as ambitious.”

That just about sums it up.

Uh dood....

Hate to be the one to point out the obvious but given your activity here especially recent threads, you're in no position whatseover to be declaring yourself any kind of authority on "what women want".

Holy SHIT that was easy.

That...and the fact they abhor premature ejaculation.

every conservative man I ever knew was 'liberal' with many parts/segments of their lives.... (I'm sure you can figure it out) :eek:

[QUOTE="The2ndAmendment, post: 10560411, me
Hate to be the one to point out the obvious but given your activity here especially recent threads, you're in no position whatseover to be declaring yourself any kind of authority on "what women want".

Holy SHIT that was easy.

At least I don't chant "Hail Satan" while washing the dishes for my wife.

Hey look....Not all liberal men are effeminate.....are they??

:D

ssmalley.jpg

Oh lookie, more mental masturbation from conservative pussies

ssmalley.jpg

That is a skit character, dumbass.

And for what it's worth the best actor for an idiosyncratic character is one who possesses the opposite of those characteristics, because he can see and lampoon the worst qualities thereof. Think Carroll O'Connor playing Archie Bunker or Tina Louise playing Ginger Grant.

ssmalley.jpg

And for what it's worth the best actor for an idiosyncratic character is one who possesses the opposite of those characteristics, because he can see and lampoon the worst qualities thereof. Think Carroll O'Connor playing Archie Bunker or Tina Louise playing Ginger Grant.

Yeah....Al Franken is a tower of machismo. :lol:

Last edited:

ssmalley.jpg

Who said anything about "machismo"?

And what the fuck does a looped YouTube video have to do with any of this?

ssmalley.jpg

What a tiny dick liberal douchebag. Thanks for making the point, asshole. :lol:

ssmalley.jpg

What a tiny dick liberal douchebag. Thanks for making the point, asshole. :lol:

Not an answer, is it?

Wassamatta? Don't have one? Nothing but junior high school flame, that's IT?

Forum List

Back