Why do Jews and Arabs write from right to left?

OsteInmar

Aug 22, 2018
Are you right-handed?
Do you live in America, Russia or Europe?
When you take the pen, then write from left to right. You never think that it is right or wrong.
But Jews and Arabs write from right to left.
Why?
Conduct experience ...
Take the paint bucket. Take the brush in the right hand, dab it in a bucket of paint, and then try to paint a large area of the horizontal surface ..

Now the question is:
How it is more convenient to paint?
Answer: Painting is convenient from right to left.
Therefore, it is more convenient to do work from right to left, so Arabs and Jews are good fellows, and all the rest - ...
:asshole:

I am left handed-------I cannot write in English with a fountain pen---IT SMEARS

So we can get straight to the Roman punchline, whereby at the very end of the Roman good news they tell you Jesus was Lucifer (morning star)
-rev 22:16
Saving us all that reading and egg on our face living a wasted life on false reliance of an authoritarian created idol.

I am left handed-------I cannot write in English with a fountain pen---IT SMEARS
I'm left handed, and it's never been a problem.
What's the problem? Our eyes are trained in the formative years when we learned to read. I found it a problem to learn Arabic or Hebrew, made for me in Turkey by a loving relative. My eyes were trained from left to right. I was one given a ring inscribed with my name in Arabic and tried to train my eyes to read it. Didn't happen. Went to a Jewish service and was thankful that the prayer book provided the phonetic pronunciation of the Hebrew for those of us who couldn't cope. As for Asian languages, aren't many read up and down? Good grief, I can't even read Russian written in Cyrillic.

So we can get straight to the Roman punchline, whereby at the very end of the Roman good news they tell you Jesus was Lucifer (morning star)
-rev 22:16
Saving us all that reading and egg on our face living a wasted life on false reliance of an authoritarian created idol.
In Job, the angels are referred to as "morning stars"--ALL OF THEM.
Satan, before he rebelled, was th head of the angels. He was called the most beautiful of the angels. He was referred to as "morning star."

Satan rebelled against God and was cast down to the earth.

Yeshua said, "I saw Satan fall as lightening from heaven."

Jesus is called THE Morning Star.

There is a difference.

Jesus and Satan are also both referred to as "lions." But there is a major difference.

Yeshua is called "the Lion of Judah."

Satan is also referred to as a lion, but in the sense of a "Destroyer" seeking whom he may devour.

They are definitely NOT the same being

RESEARCH symbolism and mythology as to why the Morning star is used to denote Lucifer.
It's also secreted to opposing the God of Israel in the name of the homy city (Shalem=Evening Star), Rome is claiming opposition /adversary/ thwarter of The Jewish concept of Shalem.
Everyone makes this mistake by 1) not knowing the term morning star and ancient use of Symbolism,
2)the Baal's son is Morning Star in Canaanite mythology of the "dying god" wherebybthe son suroasses his father on the throne through the dying god scam (baal death scene story plagiarised)
3) If David is called God's begotten son the Jesus can't be the only begotten of the same God which is why they never meantion the father's name.
4)The church uses the Baal cross and dec 25 birthdate.
5) ISHTAR(EASTER) IS the wife of Baal.
6)father and son are one (same mythology remasked in a new name to convert Jews to sun/harvest god Baal worship.
7)Dagon the fishman god was Baals father and the Pope still wears the ring of Dagon, wears fishead hat and robes with scales, even the christmas tree is on Dagon depictioned tablets.
8)father and son are one Baal Jesus=666 in ASCll numerology used to secret the number of his name.
9)they used symbols to describe emulations and resemblances.
Venus was used to symbolize
the 2 arch malakhs thus Morning Star being the fallen arc of the planet made the perfect symbol to Lucifers fall-(Rev 22:16, Ezekiel 28) and Evening Star(Shalem) the rising arc of the planet became Symbolism for Michael the rising arch malakh-Dan 12:1-4.

Jesus is claimed to be the Nemesis of the one named in the Holy City.
which brings us to
10) Research how City of YeruShalem becomes the city of peace (Shalom).
When "the Night" (the Evening Star=Michael)removes "the Day" (morning star=lucifer Jesus)there will be peace.
Muslims have this same story in the Al Isra (Night Ascension) where ascension to the city in his name there becomes peace.

sources in Judaism about Shalem:
YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36,
Jeremiah 25:29, &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.

SO NOW YOU HAVE THE FIRST AND LAST NAME OF MOSHIACH never to utter Yeshu or Jesus
the main character in the Roman satanic satire on various cultural religions.

Forum List

Back