Why Do I Smell Something Funny In This New-Found Love Between N/S Korea?

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Am I the only one here who smells something afoot at the Olympics against the USA with N. Korea playing the chess-master? Here you have the North threatening and terrorizing the South for DECADES. Here you have the USA busting a nut to PROTECT THEM. Now all of a sudden we have the Olympics there and Kim Jong Un is swapping spit with them and the South is letting them attend, legitimizing them, indifferent to the offense this is against us and the world? Then they put that murdering tyrant's sister sitting right there behind Pence?

Hope Pence doesn't suddenly come down with Anthrax.

Can you imagine if we were always threatening offensive attack against the Norks and had killed their citizens, then rubbed it right in their face with an ally of theirs?

WHAT REAL FRIEND of the USA would insult us this way? Will this really lead to some new found peace between the two Koreas or am I right that this is just a ploy by KJU to use S. Korea against us, turn them against us and build more economic and political might in the region to make KJU harder to remove?

Am I the only one here who smells something afoot at the Olympics against the USA with N. Korea playing the chess-master? Here you have the North threatening and terrorizing the South for DECADES. Here you have the USA busting a nut to PROTECT THEM. Now all of a sudden we have the Olympics there and Kim Jong Un is swapping spit with them and the South is letting them attend, legitimizing them, indifferent to the offense this is against us and the world? Then they put that murdering tyrant's sister sitting right there behind Pence?

Can you imagine if we were always threatening offensive attack against the Norks and had killed their citizens, then rubbed it right in their face with an ally of theirs?

WHAT REAL FRIEND of the USA would insult us this way? Will this really lead to some new found peace between the two Koreas or am I right that this is just a ploy by KJU to use S. Korea against us, turn them against us and build more economic and political might in the region to make KJU harder to remove?

I have a feeling there is more to it......somethings in the wind and it isn't going to be good

You aren't the only one thinking something stinks.

Forum List

Back