Sweden has legalized child marriages for Muslim refugees who come from countries where Sharia was...

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Sweden has legalized child marriages For Muslim refugees who come from countries where Sharia was the law of the land – HARDCORENEWS
Despite clearly contradicting Swedish law, underage immigrant wives have been repeatedly allowed to stay with their husbands by Sweden’s local municipalities, which defend their decisions by citing humanitarian issues. An immigrant crisis of unprecedented proportions has brought with it problems which Sweden hadn’t known previously, such as polygamy and underage brides. Recently, two juvenile immigrant girls in Karlskrona were reported to be staying with their husbands. Neither of the girls was separated from their adult men, even though minors are not allowed to tie the knot in Sweden.

------------------------------------------------

The guy in the video is spot on in every aspect, I won't mention what he says because to hear him say it is much better and curiosity just might actually make some click that button .

But there again , you can't tell the leftist a gawd dam thing.

I went to Stockholm ...I visit there while i was in Denmark.....It was a very nice place

but that was before the islamic invasion.....

they were a bit arrogant ....the Swedes ....in my humble opinion ....comparing them to the Danish.....

but now ......muahahaha.....now the poor arrogant Swedes heheheehe....

are paying

Karma for you too Sweden

I went to Stockholm ...I visit there while i was in Denmark.....It was a very nice place

but that was before the islamic invasion.....

they were a bit arrogant ....the Swedes ....in my humble opinion ....comparing them to the Danish.....

but now ......muahahaha.....now the poor arrogant Swedes heheheehe....

are paying

Karma for you too Sweden
I was recently in Copenhagen for the day and actually contemplated taking the train over to Malmo. Just to see what all the hubub is about. However, better judgement took hold. I like the Danes as well. I work with many of them. However, I really like the Finns. They seem to have a little bit of an edge to them. Boy they can drink!

Forum List

Back