Why do I even listen to Public Radio?

I have a father-in-law that listens to Limbaugh, he does it to find out what the enemy is doing. I also know other liberals that will tell me the same thing.

I'm not sure why you would listen to something you dislike.

Mike and Mike and the Herd is better radio.

Conservatives aren't very good at humor.

True, and they miss out on so much consequently, what with being in a constant state of disapproval about everything.

Liberals on the other hand have a physical need for as much laughter as possible, what with being forced to compromise their own intellect in incessantly creating excuses for the inexplicable.

"The enemy"? The rabid right is going over a cliff straight into the the 1920s & 1950s. Sad. There is no comparison between the extremist right and AMERICA'S founders; look toward Vichy France.

We don't have to look any farther than the White House to find the 'enemy.'

Last week, in an interview with Univision radio, Obama urged Hispanic votes for Democrats, and said: "If Latinos sit out the election instead of, 'we're going to punish our enemies and we're going to reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us' -- if they don't see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it's going to be harder."

The fact that self-proclaimed Conservatives think that NPR is liberal is one of the many reason why their party is going down in flames due to their hard-lurch to the extreme right.

Michael Feldman's Whad'Ya Know? as blatantly liberal. It's not a matter of looking for hidden bias. He holds it out there and waves it around.

Forum List

Back