Anti-Obama Movie is a Boxoffice Smash

I didn't see it and I probably will never see it. For three reasons:

1. I read the book it's based on.
2. I already know how dangerous obama is.
3. He'll be talking in the movie and i cann't stand to hear him speak or even see his face.

I went to the web site 2016themovie.com and donated instaed.

Last edited:
Anyone surprised ??

I really don't need a movie to help document his stupidity/criminality. All you have to do is watch the real deal. But, in any event --- for you moviegoers -

Anti-Obama Movie Stuns Hollywood For #3; Other Newcomers & Holdovers Weak Friday; Only 'The Expendables 2' Can Break $10M - Deadline.com

We need to go see it, support it, the message is a powerful one, remember this medium is how he was elected in the first place, fight fire with fire...

Obama's America aka Hitler's Germany.

Payback for F-451 smear-job on President Bush.

It is not a smash. I needed a good laugh though. Thanks.

Let's be honest, being in the top 10 in the movies is a smash, especially for a documentary.

So they do have a smash hit on their hands.

However, I don't see all this excitement and doom-saying when it's a Michael Moore movie. They don't claim and pretend that Michael Moore smash hits in the theaters have political implications, however they're doing it now.

Funny that.

I voted for Obama and he has been a disappointment in a few important ways. But he is a major improvement over George W. Bush and for any middle class citizen he is a far better choice than Romney, who would be a disaster. A sad state of affairs, but it is what it is.

The choice between Obama and Romney is analogous to choosing between gonorrhea and syphilis, respectively. Gonorrhea (the "clap") certainly isn't good -- but it's a hell of a lot better than syphilis.

The choice between Obama and Romney is analogous to choosing between gonorrhea and syphilis, respectively. Gonorrhea (the "clap") certainly isn't good -- but it's a hell of a lot better than syphilis.

We (Americans) will take the clap, assfucker.

Thanks

I voted for Obama and he has been a disappointment in a few important ways. But he is a major improvement over George W. Bush and for any middle class citizen he is a far better choice than Romney, who would be a disaster. A sad state of affairs, but it is what it is.

I don't quite agree with that analogy, but it's funny nonetheless.

:lol:
lol

I still get a kick they call it a, ANTI-Obama movie

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

that it's a HIT should tell the OBama something...lol

Last edited:
Let's be honest, being in the top 10 in the movies is a smash, especially for a documentary.

I repeat. A movie that has been out for almost two months with a 9 million dollar gross is not a smash.

third in the box office isnt a flop

It isn't third. It's 7th which isn't hard to do when you add 900 screens on the slowest week of the year with no major releases.

I understand that people want to get the message in the film out. But don't make it into something it isn't.

As in the example of Sarah Palin, RWers will go and support anything and anyone that is anti-Obama on general principle.

Good job working yourselves up: Weekend Box Office Results for August 24-26, 2012 - Box Office Mojo

Are you saying that the success of this movie has no resonance with the political landscape?

Is it only RW's who are anti-Obama?

No: from the link. See the bold.

Exhibitors were reporting busloads arriving at theaters around the country in pre-organized trips to the pic. It also employed much of the same marketing techniques used to garner attention and support for faith-based films, understandable since the audience is overlapping.

So right-wing conservative religious freaks are lining up to see an anti-Obama film. Colour me surprised...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Edit: Oh and earning $10 million at the box office hardly constitutes a hit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back