Why do grown women cry out in the open when they are at work?

They don't realize that crying in front of everyone makes them look retarded? I don't give a fuck how stressful things get or how frustrated you are you don't fucking cry at work.

Most annoying thing about working with women

I dont know, its kind of nice to feel human sometimes. I suppose the reason they are crying could make a difference but in general it doesnt bother me. i havent seen that to much actually. What kind of work are they doing?

Social services

Oh , well I've always worked in more of an industrial setting, think Ive only seen that a few times. Maybe the're medicated

Are you kidding? Crying is power.

Crying is power? Toss your fucking computer in the garbage can

Ouch! This is the 4th time you have hurt my feelings. I'm not sure I can handle much more of this. I might cry. Did you tell that girl at work to throw away her computer?

I dont know, its kind of nice to feel human sometimes. I suppose the reason they are crying could make a difference but in general it doesnt bother me. i havent seen that to much actually. What kind of work are they doing?

Social services

Oh , well I've always worked in more of an industrial setting, think Ive only seen that a few times. Maybe the're medicated

Crying is power? Toss your fucking computer in the garbage can

Ouch! This is the 4th time you have hurt my feelings. I'm not sure I can handle much more of this. I might cry. Did you tell that girl at work to throw away her computer?

No I just stopped looking at her

They don't realize that crying in front of everyone makes them look retarded? I don't give a fuck how stressful things get or how frustrated you are you don't fucking cry at work.

Most annoying thing about working with women

Social services

I see the making of a new t-shirt or Bumper sticker here, haha Crying power

Forum List

Back