Why do grown women cry out in the open when they are at work?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
They don't realize that crying in front of everyone makes them look retarded? I don't give a fuck how stressful things get or how frustrated you are you don't fucking cry at work.

Most annoying thing about working with women

They don't realize that crying in front of everyone makes them look retarded? I don't give a fuck how stressful things get or how frustrated you are you don't fucking cry at work.

Probably because you just walked in.

Dafuck does "at work" have to do with it?

I love working with women. There are all sorts of fringe benefits. You are missing a great opportunity if you are single.

It looks crazy since she is grown

But women have permission to cry.
We don't.

We don't.
I give myself permission to cry.

I love working with women. There are all sorts of fringe benefits. You are missing a great opportunity if you are single.
It usually took me a week to scout out the one I wanted to hunt down for the first score....

We don't.

Little girls have permission to cry

aw, poor BABY mangina "cant cry in public". What a shame! The women doing this are hoping that some "white knight' will come along and donate a million $ of his time and labor to them.

aw, poor BABY mangina "cant cry in public". What a shame! The women doing this are hoping that some "white knight' will come along and donate a million $ of his time and labor to them.

What in the fuck is you talking about?

Hormones.

3be20cfcb6c4f8dec6ab6f9cc55b431f.jpg

if you can't be bothered to read the thread, why are you commenting upon it, hmm? the manginas say that men aren't "permitted' to cry in public. boohoo

if you can't be bothered to read the thread, why are you commenting upon it, hmm? the manginas say that men aren't "permitted' to cry in public. boohoo

I would never cry in public because I would look retarded

Forum List

Back