Why do grown women cry out in the open when they are at work?

if you can't be bothered to read the thread, why are you commenting upon it, hmm? the manginas say that men aren't "permitted' to cry in public. boohoo

I would never cry in public because I would look retarded
Who would you look retarded to?

Anyone who is considered an adult.
Do you always let other people define what you think of yourself? I've cried in public and didnt give a shit what other people thought. You will find the true measure of a man is someone that values his own counsel over some random "adult".

if you can't be bothered to read the thread, why are you commenting upon it, hmm? the manginas say that men aren't "permitted' to cry in public. boohoo

Do you always let other people define what you think of yourself? I've cried in public and didnt give a shit what other people thought. You will find the true measure of a man is someone that values his own counsel over some random "adult".

can you give me a detailed intelligent answer as to why you cried in public?

Its not really necessary to give you any kind of answer intelligent or otherwise. My point is that you shouldnt care what other adults think of you crying. Its the result of a human emotion. Why would you let someone that could give less than two fucks about you influence if you cry in public?

Last edited:

Its not really necessary to give you any kind of answer intelligent or otherwise. My point is that you shouldnt care what other adults think of you crying. Its a human emotion. Why would you let someone that could give less than two fucks about you influence if you cry in public?

Are you going to tell me why?

Its not really necessary to give you any kind of answer intelligent or otherwise. My point is that you shouldnt care what other adults think of you crying. Its a human emotion. Why would you let someone that could give less than two fucks about you influence if you cry in public?

Would it be helpful in influencing you to not worry about what other people think of you?

Would it be helpful in influencing you to not worry about what other people think of you?

NO

NO
Then there is no reason to tell you why. I dont know you like that.

NO

Do me a favor

1. Stop Posting in this thread
2. Log out of this site
3. Turn your computer off
4. Cancel Your Internet Subscription

BYE

NO

Do me a favor

2. Log out of this site

BYE
Why would I do all that for someone on a message board?

NO

Do me a favor

2. Log out of this site

BYE

Because it would make me sleep better at night

NO

Do me a favor

2. Log out of this site

BYE

Because it would make me sleep better at night
You let other people influence you way too easily. You should never have me on your mind when going to sleep.

The bipolar woman is laughing now at 9:25am. Wonder if she will be crying at 2pm

and just why, fbi, does anyone owe you a favor? if you don't like it, don't read it. It's a very simple concept, really.

Forum List

Back