Why do grown women cry out in the open when they are at work?

You gotta learn to exploit that vulnerability and make a move​

Have her cry on my shoulder and then pull my dick out?

I think this response might explain why you haven't had much luck dating.

I have had better luck since the spring started

Has pulling your dick out been the second step on any of these dates?

No just the fact that I reached the 2nd date was a huge accomplishment

I bet.

I bet.

Log Out

They don't realize that crying in front of everyone makes them look retarded? I don't give a fuck how stressful things get or how frustrated you are you don't fucking cry at work.

Most annoying thing about working with women

Maybe if you weren't such a lazy, abusive fat bastard, to your fellow employees, then they wouldn't cry.

I bet.

Log Out

I'm here. You may as well get used to it.

They don't realize that crying in front of everyone makes them look retarded? I don't give a fuck how stressful things get or how frustrated you are you don't fucking cry at work.

Maybe if you weren't such a lazy, abusive fat bastard, to your fellow employees, then they wouldn't cry.

Careful. If you make him mad he will tell you to log out. If you make him really mad he will tell you to cancel your internet service. He is a rough one. :cool-45:

1. Turn your computer off

2. Jump up and down on it

3. Call your internet provider and cancel your internet service

4. Go to a nearby park, lay down and wait for the next Thunderstorm

Go fuck yourself asshole.

Wow, you really are tough on people, aren't you?

I like it. You are get more creative.

Careful. If you make him mad he will tell you to log out. If you make him really mad he will tell you to cancel your internet service. He is a rough one. :cool-45:

I know. He has hurt my feelings two or three times. He does get pretty harsh.

You have a lot to learn about girls/young women/older women.
They cry anywhere and at anytime. ;)

They cry anywhere, at anytime, and for any reason. ;)
Happiness, sadness, stress...whatever.
Hormones, mood swings etc.

They also squeal, clap and jump up and down. ;)

Gotta love em!

They cry anywhere and at anytime. ;)

They cry anywhere, at anytime, and for any reason. ;)
Happiness, sadness, stress...whatever.
Hormones, mood swings etc.

They also squeal, clap and jump up and down. ;)

Gotta love em!

Some laugh and cry at the same time

I dont know, its kind of nice to feel human sometimes. I suppose the reason they are crying could make a difference but in general it doesnt bother me. i havent seen that to much actually. What kind of work are they doing?

I dont know, its kind of nice to feel human sometimes. I suppose the reason they are crying could make a difference but in general it doesnt bother me. i havent seen that to much actually. What kind of work are they doing?

Social services

Social services

Oh , well I've always worked in more of an industrial setting, think Ive only seen that a few times. Maybe the're medicated

Social services

Oh , well I've always worked in more of an industrial setting, think Ive only seen that a few times. Maybe the're medicated

Are you kidding? Crying is power.

Social services

One woman who complains has been there 7 fucking years and you would think she would have made moves to find something else if she is that miserable.

She does not know how lucky she is to be employed for 7 years with so many losing jobs.

Social services

Are you kidding? Crying is power.

Crying is power? Toss your fucking computer in the garbage can

Yeah. Put that thing away for the first couple of months. It can lose you a lot of points or win you should not night of wild sex. The only problem with getting sex that easy is that she gives it up that easy for anybody. She has at minimum one STD.

I'd stay away from the crying girl. If she cries at inappropriate times and places just imagine how much she cries in the privacy of her own home.

Forum List

Back