Is it wrong?

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
Would there be something wrong with me if I started deleting my FB friends based on on what their beliefs and ideologies were? What if they unfriended me for my beliefs and ideologies? Would there be something wrong with my friends?

I would be inclined to think that they weren't much of a friend to begin with. So, what would that say of me? If I started doing the same thing?

But, mind you, I don't delete anyone, I don't care what they believe. I've never deleted anyone. I have the belief that I should value their friendship beyond than just whether or not we agree with one another.

Am I wrong for thinking this way?

Would there be something wrong with me if I started deleting my FB friends based on on what their beliefs and ideologies were? What if they unfriended me for my beliefs and ideologies? Would there be something wrong with my friends?

I would be inclined to think that they weren't much of a friend to begin with. So, what would that say of me? If I started doing the same thing?

But, mind you, I don't delete anyone, I don't care what they believe. I've never deleted anyone. I have the belief that I should value their friendship beyond than just whether or not we agree with one another.

Am I wrong for thinking this way?
I think it's hopeless. Find a nice cliff or tall building somewhere...

To me it all depends on how much the things that you disagree on means to you and how important they are in your opinion. If you can still get along with people even though you do have some major differences, then in my opinion, you don't have anyone to get rid of. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

facebook 'friends', to each their own but doesn't make sense to me , just saying !!

Forum List

Back