Why do ghosts wear clothes?

good question!

Research indicates that people who believe in the paranormal tend to show a stronger bias when selecting the information they are exposed to and which fosters causal illusions, which could explain why they end up developing strange beliefs.
Illusions of causality occur when people develop the belief that there is a causal connection between two events that are actually unrelated.

Best way to describe it. If you want to believe in ghosts you won't listen to people like me who say they don't exist. But you will seek out people who say they can get in touch with ghosts or have seen them.

My neighbor thinks she has a special power to talk to the dead. I'm the only person who mocks her when she suggests it to me. Everyone else either believes her or acts like they do at least in front of me. I make fun.

It's scary enough to see a ghost, much less a nekid ghost. Who wants to get chased around by a nekid ghost?

And there you have struck upon one of the core falsehoods of paranormality. There is of course no reason for clothing on a ghost except for one contrived by the machinations of human deception.
I believe paranormal activity is real. I've never seen a ghost but I have relatives who have had many experiences especially my Wisconsin relatives who live in old houses.

It's scary enough to see a ghost, much less a nekid ghost. Who wants to get chased around by a nekid ghost?
1710605240957.png

1710605266360.png

1710605316979.png

Depends on who they are chasing

Research indicates that people who believe in the paranormal tend to show a stronger bias when selecting the information they are exposed to and which fosters causal illusions, which could explain why they end up developing strange beliefs.
Illusions of causality occur when people develop the belief that there is a causal connection between two events that are actually unrelated.

Best way to describe it. If you want to believe in ghosts you won't listen to people like me who say they don't exist. But you will seek out people who say they can get in touch with ghosts or have seen them.

My neighbor thinks she has a special power to talk to the dead. I'm the only person who mocks her when she suggests it to me. Everyone else either believes her or acts like they do at least in front of me. I make fun.
I have no problem with accepting that we don't know what we don't know. I don't WANT to believe in ghosts anymore than I WANT to believe in UFOs. There is a preponderance of evidence that supports the existence of both phenomena.

I believe paranormal activity is real. I've never seen a ghost but I have relatives who have had many experiences especially my Wisconsin relatives who live in old houses.
See? You believe superstitious people. This is what's wrong with Americans. You believe things that don't pass the scientific method or process. If it doesn't pass the scientific test, throw it out. And don't believe anyone just because they say so.

I have no problem with accepting that we don't know what we don't know. I don't WANT to believe in ghosts anymore than I WANT to believe in UFOs. There is a preponderance of evidence that supports the existence of both phenomena.

There is not a preponderance of evidence. There isn't nearly enough evidence to believe this crap. Otherwise you'd be able to provide it to me now.

There most certainly is a preponderance of evidence. You are free to deny it's existence, I just accept that there are things we don't understand.
It's bad evidence. Fatally flawed evidence. Not enough to sway anyone.

My buddy is coming over for a bike ride. He's a nut like you too. He thinks there is enough evidence to conclude there are aliens from other planets among us. I bet you believe there is enough evidence to make that conclusion too right???

There most certainly is a preponderance of evidence. You are free to deny it's existence, I just accept that there are things we don't understand.
You see bad evidence that doesn't prove anything and consider that evidence. And you've seen ENOUGH videos that this to you constitutes a preponderance of evidence. See your problem?

You see bad evidence that doesn't prove anything and consider that evidence. And you've seen ENOUGH videos that this to you constitutes a preponderance of evidence. See your problem?
You are the one that arbitrarily decided that evidence you don't want to believe is "bad evidence". Denial keeps the world simple and explainable, I understand.

. He thinks there is enough evidence to conclude there are aliens from other planets among us. I bet you believe there is enough evidence to make that conclusion too right???
Try Edwards Air Force Base .
I believe the one at Dulce base died a long time ago.

Read full testimonies of the 1945 UAP crash retrieval at San Antonio. Two years before Roswell .

Many other examples .
Subject is probably far more complex than you imagine . And there are plenty of truths which are not scientific -- another Topic and also complex .

It's bad evidence. Fatally flawed evidence. Not enough to sway anyone.

My buddy is coming over for a bike ride. He's a nut like you too. He thinks there is enough evidence to conclude there are aliens from other planets among us. I bet you believe there is enough evidence to make that conclusion too right???
So now I'm a "nut"? Why is this such an emotional issue for you? Does the unknown scare you that much?

You are the one that arbitrarily decided that evidence you don't want to believe is "bad evidence". Denial keeps the world simple and explainable, I understand.
The videos you've seen are not evidence. Just stuff you can't explain.

Those pilots not believing what they saw, is just something they can't explain. It does not prove aliens are among us.

My buddy insists the government admits aliens are among us. That is a lie. I try to explain to him how they carefully word what they say. They say they take UFO's seriously and they are looking into them. Mostly I believe they say things like that in order to get support for all the money they spend on space exploration.

For some reason he believes that our government has space technology and that's where all the advancements come from. Reverse engineering their technology. Why does he or you believe this? Because so called credible people have testified this is true. Sorry, still not enough evidence aliens are among us.

Am I open to it? Sure. But I remain skeptical.

Oh wait. Are we talking about ghosts? Yea, no they don't exist either. This neighbor next door to me dropped dead and her body was in her place for a week with the poor dog. Doorwall open. Dog barked at me and my dog every day. I didn't know she was dead. Until the smell got too much. So she lingered. The young man next door within weeks of this blew his brains out. His girlfriend and his best friends parents who unlocked the door had me go in and see. Yea, he blew his brains out. It was horrible! So I'm in the hallway and I'm begging either of them to show themselves if ghosts exists. I've looked and hoped and wished and waited and never in my life seen a ghost. Because they don't exist and my mind won't play tricks on my like yours.

Ghosts aren't real...
No, but spiritual entities are.

The FALLEN angels are imprisoned on this earth along with Mankind.

People who have seen elves, leprechauns, trolls etc have all seen these fallen spirits. And THEY are real

The videos you've seen are not evidence. Just stuff you can't explain.

Those pilots not believing what they saw, is just something they can't explain. It does not prove aliens are among us.

My buddy insists the government admits aliens are among us. That is a lie. I try to explain to him how they carefully word what they say. They say they take UFO's seriously and they are looking into them. Mostly I believe they say things like that in order to get support for all the money they spend on space exploration.

For some reason he believes that our government has space technology and that's where all the advancements come from. Reverse engineering their technology. Why does he or you believe this? Because so called credible people have testified this is true. Sorry, still not enough evidence aliens are among us.

Am I open to it? Sure. But I remain skeptical.

Oh wait. Are we talking about ghosts? Yea, no they don't exist either. This neighbor next door to me dropped dead and her body was in her place for a week with the poor dog. Doorwall open. Dog barked at me and my dog every day. I didn't know she was dead. Until the smell got too much. So she lingered. The young man next door within weeks of this blew his brains out. His girlfriend and his best friends parents who unlocked the door had me go in and see. Yea, he blew his brains out. It was horrible! So I'm in the hallway and I'm begging either of them to show themselves if ghosts exists. I've looked and hoped and wished and waited and never in my life seen a ghost. Because they don't exist and my mind won't play tricks on my like yours.
I also have not seen a ghost, but I know enough people in my own family and my wife's family who have. I have no reason to believe that my relatives would make up their experiences.

In any description I've read or video footage I've seen, the ghost is clothed in some way. Now why would a spiritual entity be "wearing" clothing? Are these really the souls of dead people? Or is it something else, like some sort of space/time inter-dimensional playback machine?
Same with angels yet cherubs are nude.

Forum List

Back