Why Do Democrats Love Raising The Minimum Wage?

Why would it be a very high number. 'Living wage' is not what you want, it's what you would need to get by.

I need a high number to "get by". It's called a mortgage, private school tuition, insurance, taxes, savings, etc.

You're woefully ignorant. A living wage does not pay for private school.

For christssakes, where's your humanity: Can I at least buy a Case of Coors, and a Carton of Marlboro's on weekends if I'm on a "Living Wage?"

:eusa_shhh:

In that case, I can't live without spending August in my Villa on the Cote de Azure.

Please send your check the Uncle Sam so that he can subsidize my "living wage,"

Thanks,
Samson

Don't be an ass. Strive for something better than being an ass.

Yeah, I thought you'd turn me down.

Ok, I'll settle for Satillite TV: Can't live without it. Please write a check to Uncle Sam to help subsidize my "Living Wage"

Would you abolish the food stamp program? Medicaid? HEAP?

I need a high number to "get by". It's called a mortgage, private school tuition, insurance, taxes, savings, etc.

You're woefully ignorant. A living wage does not pay for private school.

For christssakes, where's your humanity: Can I at least buy a Case of Coors, and a Carton of Marlboro's on weekends if I'm on a "Living Wage?"

What's the pathology of people who are happier when they see others working (probably working harder than they do) for extremely low wages?

Is it greed? Sadism?

Flaylo... after reading your posts, you're probably better off spending your days campaigning for a high minimum wage. Sounds like there's a lot of mimimum wage in your future.\

Enjoy!

By the time I retire there will be no minimum wage for me. I plan on retiring from the military at latest age 40 with about 20-23 years of experience as a supervisor, aviation item manager and mechanic along with even more qualifications. I should be starting off at least GS-11 or GS-12, thats not minimum wage money and if I get it I would have earned it.

:clap2::clap2:

I applaud you efforts.

However, don't count your chickens: More than a few Sr. Citizens are Greeters at Wal-Mart because they didn't count on the government taxing them to death to pay for the high cost of government retirees.

:lol:

Then what is this person complaining about?

Yeah, I thought you'd turn me down.

Ok, I'll settle for Satillite TV: Can't live without it. Please write a check to Uncle Sam to help subsidize my "Living Wage"

Do I get to pay for satillite TV with my "Living Wage?"

Don't you dare answer the question?

Again...

Do I get to pay for satillite TV with my "Living Wage?"

Don't you dare answer the question?

Again...

No, but I'd reform the shit out of them. And SS, Medicare, unemployment, etc.

I'd roll it all into the CCC: You want shelter? Here's a tent. You want food? Build a Dam. You want free medical? Sure, answer phones, or update files on the computer.

Point being, BEFORE you recieve government aid, you contribute SOMETHING, for christssakes.

Forum List

Back