Why Do "Country" people like this Rap Song?

This is nothing other than the white dude doing more stealing :eusa_dance: Listen to the Lyrics! The Delivery!
This could've been a Nelly song. Goddam Style Biters

I've been a fan of country music since my first day on this planet and to me and yes in my opinion what is getting played on country radio these days is not as country as it should be, but to me, this song is not one of the worst...but it isn't one of the best either.

God bless you and FGL always!!!

Holly

P.S. The few songs from them that I there are okay are "Get Your Shine On", "Dirt", "Anything Goes", and "Cold One Confession". My most favorite line of "Anything Goes" is "About to get a little boon dock crazy!" because it reminds me of my newest favorite singer, the late beautiful precious Billy Joe Royal. His signature song is named "Down In The Boon Docks". :) :) :)

White people like Rap? None that I know personally. Only inbred unemployed little fucks, smoking weed, driving Honda Civics, braindead, miserable failures. You know, typical young Liberal.
I'm sure some of your inbred friends like rap. You dont know many people as it is.

Resume sucking cock
Your useless as a comedian
Asswipe

White people like Rap? None that I know personally. Only inbred unemployed little fucks, smoking weed, driving Honda Civics, braindead, miserable failures. You know, typical young Liberal.
I'm sure some of your inbred friends like rap. You dont know many people as it is.

Resume sucking cock
Asswipe
Your opinion is outdated, dinosaur.

No people are looking at you. They're looking past you.

Resume sucking cock
Asswipe

Go put on a Lawrence welk album and finger your ass, faggot

Resume sucking cock
Asswipe

Go put on a Lawrence welk album and finger your ass, faggot
A Neanderthal ghetto thug puke might talk like you do.

Resume sucking cock
Asswipe
I dont care that you have sucking cock on your resume. Your sexual life is not my concern and i am not looking to hire you cave monkey.

Why do you people...like rap? Any of you? You don't realize how artless and talentless it is? Apparently not, judging from all the you tube videos people post here. I like music. Beethoven. The Beatles. Not kill cops rape and penis size rhymes, with a back beat. Sorry.

Why do you people...like rap? Any of you? You don't realize how artless and talentless it is? Apparently not, judging from all the you tube videos people post here. I like music. Beethoven. The Beatles. Not kill cops rape and penis size rhymes, with a back beat. Sorry.
Youre ignorant, thats why :thup:

Wow, you sure told me off! Why? Details, details. Rap is talentless dreck. Male egos, like silverback gorillas pounding their chests, not art. I know art. Do you?

Your ignorance is still appalling even though I know you are not very smart.

Wow, you sure told me off! Why? Details, details. Rap is talentless dreck. Male egos, like silverback gorillas pounding their chests, not art. I know art. Do you?
You dont understand which aspects TAKE talent, so with that base knowledge of yours (complete and utter ignorance), where could I begin so that you might understand?

I'll start with an analysis question:

if the american dream is to create wealth and have your family prosper...

and being a famous rapper creates that wealth.....

and it takes....no.....talent, as you say.....

whats stopping everyone?

oh wait i know i know...youre as good as jay z

i forgot

Way bak, stuff like Snoop money song or Gin & juice were good. Some good in all, very creative. I don't hate it all.

Forum List

Back