Left wing protests: Fires; Smashed cop cars; Violent assaults; Disgusting liberals.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I see the animals in California are showing their true colors again. Liberals are once again becoming violent in their protests.

Libs....you can't lie or hide anymore. We see who you truly are. Violent feral animals.

It's time for water canons to hose these neoQueers down. We have a right to peacefully assemble to listen to our presidential candidates without having to duck from rocks thrown and pepper spray. These are fucking anarchist communist who want only Hillary elected.

The American people see these cocksuckers for what they are and will come out in legions to vote against a party who stands by and doesn't tell their people to stop it.

I don't recall the Tea Party committing large numbers of assaults or arson. I don't remember them smashing dozens of cop cars.

I don't recall supporters of Cruz or Bush or Romney acting like this. Trump supporters?? I do recall a couple minor scuffles INSIDE a few when leftists came into it with the intent of provoking one.

I don't remember a Hillary or Bernie rally being invaded by thugs intent on disruption.

Liberals.....your mask has fallen off.

These are the people the left is pandering to.

A leftist on Fox now is saying the police "need to do something about this". Of course they do. I'm sure they're so excited to get into a fight with liberal animals and be on MSNBC labeled as racists.

I don't recall the Tea Party committing large numbers of assaults or arson. I don't remember them smashing dozens of cop cars.

I don't recall supporters of Cruz or Bush or Romney acting like this. Trump supporters?? I do recall a couple minor scuffles INSIDE a few when leftists came into it with the intent of provoking one.

I don't remember a Hillary or Bernie rally being invaded by thugs intent on disruption.

Liberals.....your mask has fallen off.

"Liberals.....your mask has fallen off."

This from a loose cannon who instructs people how to commit murder and get away with it.

As to the protests and riots, I have no doubt we will be seeing a lot more of it and like it or not, Trumpery demanded his fans attack, punch and even kill those with whom you disagree. He even said he would pay for the defense of murderers of protesters.

Trumpery, Repubs, tee potty assholes, gun nutters - you're all getting exactly what you have been working for - a fractured America.

A leftist on Fox now is saying the police "need to do something about this". Of course they do. I'm sure they're so excited to get into a fight with liberal animals and be on MSNBC labeled as racists.

Yep, cuz that's what they are - racists. Just like you and the other RWNJ traitors here, on this board.

Its no accident that the kkk and other anti-America groups are in favor of Trumpery. He promises war - both foreign and domestic and is more than willing to start it himself.

What police should do is protect the constitutionally guaranteed rights of protesters on both sides. THAT is their job. Instead, just like you, all they want is to kill people and get away with it.

You assholes are always saying how you want a white country. So, MOVE. Build a country that you like because this one has people of all colors and its going to stay that way.

Yep, cuz that's what they are - racists. Just like you and the other RWNJ traitors here, on this board.

Its no accident that the kkk and other anti-America groups are in favor of Trumpery. He promises war - both foreign and domestic and is more than willing to start it himself.

What police should do is protect the constitutionally guaranteed rights of protesters on both sides. THAT is their job. Instead, just like you, all they want is to kill people and get away with it.

You assholes are always saying how you want a white country. So, MOVE. Build a country that you like because this one has people of all colors and its going to stay that way.
One word: Rinos

I have more words. The Federal Reserve and Israel are too powerful for Trump to offend. Most people in government are bought or intimated by them. Its a war fought in the shadows.

Load up ! Load up ! Load up, with ruuubber bullets !

I love to hear these protesters squeal ! It's a shame these slugs ain't real !

New Topics

Forum List

Back