Why Do "Country" people like this Rap Song?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010

This is nothing other than the white dude doing more stealing :eusa_dance: Listen to the Lyrics! The Delivery!

This could've been a Nelly song. Goddam Style Biters

Rap? I missed all the lyrics about guns and murdering people and calling women whores.....and gratuitous use of the word ni××er.

But if white guys rapping is "stealing".....then blacks need to stop playing basketball and football since we invented it.

Why do white people always try to bite our stuff?

I dont know! First time I heard this I was like "This is how we roll?" Who da fuck?" o_O

They robbed Nelly for his style. Fetty Wap mad as shit right now they are calling this Country. Just add a line about pee water beer and trucks and viola.

You arent fooling anybody:nono:

White people like Rap? None that I know personally. Only inbred unemployed little fucks, smoking weed, driving Honda Civics, braindead, miserable failures. You know, typical young Liberal.

Can't spell "crap" without rap.......two cats fucking in an alley is more bearable to listen to than that rap shit. As a musician, it is an insult to me that "rappers" that can't play an instrument and can't sing believe that they are "artists" and musicians because "they be bustin' rhymes".......totally cheapens the art of music and it only shows how far this country has declined...it is to weep.

Forum List

Back