Why Do Conservatives Dislike, Even Hate, Bill And Hillary Clinton?

I really don't know of any Presidential nominee in the history of this nation, that was endorsed by Russia--do you?

20817865-mmmain.jpg

They haven't endorsed anyone. Funny that for decades, it was the left who admired Russia. That only stopped when Putin made Obama look like a wimpy little kid. Just because people point it out doesn't mean they like Putin. I find it sad that our own leader looks lame compared to a freaking commie.

Since you're worried about who is supporting candidates, why aren't you upset about all the foreign money Hillary accepted from some radical leaders? That is some serious shit and you guys have your panties in a wad over a stupid joke that Trump told.

Of course the Russians endorsed DONALD TRUMP. The Russians released those DNC emails over Sanders & Wasserman to influence the election against Hillary Clinton. IOW they do not want Hillary Clinton to win--they want Donald Trump

Now if Ronald Reagan could hear that the Russians just endorsed the Republican nominee, he would be rolling over in his grave.

Former Reagan Staffer and close friend speaks at the DNC convention tonight

I've given this considerable thought, and have concluded what I think is the root cause. First of all, President Clinton gave America 8 years of prosperity and relative peace following President George H.W. Bush's 1st Gulf War in Iraq. President Clinton maintained the northern and southern no-fly zones established in that war. President Clinton was forced to confront numerous international conflicts - but according to the Congressional Research Service (CRS) only one person in uniform died as a result of hostilities and another 75 died as a result of terrorist attacks. Plus, President Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any president since WWII (66%).

So, aside from the usual political differences - I have concluded the following: Conservatives pursued the Clintons with a vengeance because they believe President Clinton robbed President George H.W. Bush of a 2nd term.
Lakhota, if Conserva-turds had a brain then that might be a feasible explanation.

The truth is instead that they have simply been brainwashed by their parents.

This crap is all due to the John Birch Society circa 1958 which formed in retaliation to the UN. It is an isolationist PAC with all sorts of wacko notions like there should be no Social Security, there should be no Medicare, there should be no progressive tax rates, there should be no government regulation, etc.

Barry Goldwater was their poster child.

Ronald Reagan paid them lip service and tried to implement their deregulation with the S&L Industry and he promptly thereby destroyed it completely. An inept dumbazz.

They're just brainwashed.

And their cheerleading squad was all over your Hillary thread today.

That's all.

Don't think too much into it.

Le's see, an impeached president who perjured himself who stayed in office because of politics and not the truth and a known lying bitch, I just can't imagine why anyone might have any reason to dislike them.
That was one of Bill's biggest mistakes -- the denial.

He should have bragged about it instead.

I don't think Hillary cared.

Don't you like sex? BTW, none of Bill's romances where known until NaziCon witch hunters spent $50 million of taxpayer money to burn him at the stake.

Almost a year and a half later and this remains one of the dumbest things you've ever said to me. I don't hate anyone unless they give me reason to. But Bill is a lecherous man and Hillary has to be one of the most corrupt individuals I've ever seen. Few individuals inspire hate in me the way those two do. And you sit there and defend them and deny they ever did anything wrong.

How can you sit there and continue to perpetrate the ignorance as you do?

I've given this considerable thought, and have concluded what I think is the root cause. First of all, President Clinton gave America 8 years of prosperity and relative peace following President George H.W. Bush's 1st Gulf War in Iraq. President Clinton maintained the northern and southern no-fly zones established in that war. President Clinton was forced to confront numerous international conflicts - but according to the Congressional Research Service (CRS) only one person in uniform died as a result of hostilities and another 75 died as a result of terrorist attacks. Plus, President Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any president since WWII (66%).

So, aside from the usual political differences - I have concluded the following: Conservatives pursued the Clintons with a vengeance because they believe President Clinton robbed President George H.W. Bush of a 2nd term.
Lakhota, if Conserva-turds had a brain then that might be a feasible explanation.

The truth is instead that they have simply been brainwashed by their parents.

This crap is all due to the John Birch Society circa 1958 which formed in retaliation to the UN. It is an isolationist PAC with all sorts of wacko notions like there should be no Social Security, there should be no Medicare, there should be no progressive tax rates, there should be no government regulation, etc.

Barry Goldwater was their poster child.

They're just brainwashed.

And their cheerleading squad was all over your Hillary thread today.

That's all.

Don't think too much into it.

I don't know how old you are, but I do remember a time when Republicans and Democrats could actually work together to get things done. Reagan had to work with a hostile congress for 8 years and things got done.

This hate comes from political entertainment on right wing talk radio, FOX News, the left on MSNBC, etc. People are listening to too much right and left in this country and the overwhelming majority is in the middle. The days of Walter Kronkite and 1/2 hour evening news are long gone.

This is what has happened to this country. You're either going to get a far right bias, or a far left bias depending what channel you're watching. I have switched from FOX News to CNN because I can finally get the news--and not some asshole telling me half the story with the other half being their political ideology attached.

The Reich wing has been spoon fed hate over the Clinton's for the last 20 years, and that is the problem.

Again I hope these political entertainment shows (radio & T.V.) go down the toilet with the T.V reality crowd along with Donald Trump.

got-hatefinal-300x250.jpg

I like Bill better than Obammy, barely. I think Hilda beast is slightly less disgusting than Moochelle
That's because you are obviously racist.

Yeah, that's how unifying the Democraps are. Calling everyone who disagrees with you a racists, is obviously the best way to unify the country.

It's people like you, that make me glad to vote for Trump. Even if he destroys the country, I just really want to rub it in your face if he wins. If he doesn't, I never really liked him to begin with, so no big loss.

But boy it's going to be fun around here on this forum if he wins. Rub his picture all over your posts. Ah, I hope. :)

Le's see, an impeached president who perjured himself who stayed in office because of politics and not the truth and a known lying bitch, I just can't imagine why anyone might have any reason to dislike them.

I really don't give a damn if somebody lies about their sex life. The REAL perverts are those who desperately need to pry into something that is none of their damned business.

Yep, it's usually the cover up that will get ya in the end. But he lied in a sworn deposition not cool.

I like Bill better than Obammy, barely. I think Hilda beast is slightly less disgusting than Moochelle

Yeah, that's how unifying the Democraps are. Calling everyone who disagrees with you a racists, is obviously the best way to unify the country.

It's people like you, that make me glad to vote for Trump. Even if he destroys the country, I just really want to rub it in your face if he wins. If he doesn't, I never really liked him to begin with, so no big loss.

But boy it's going to be fun around here on this forum if he wins. Rub his picture all over your posts. Ah, I hope. :)

Well what in the hell do you expect to be called when your Chimpanzee nominee is out there calling a judge that happens to be Hispanic--a Mexican that would be biased against him in a court case? Raping--Thieving Mexicans that bring in disease? What do you expect of others that look at the Republican Party knowing that the Chimpanzee was endorsed by the KKK?

donald-trump-president-latino-cartoon-598.jpg

The denial was always the issue. WH staff said Hillary was unhinged, I think she knew it could bring her and Bill down.

Presidents having affairs is pretty common.

Well what in the hell do you expect to be called when your Chimpanzee nominee is out there calling a judge that happens to be Hispanic--a Mexican that would be biased against him in a court case? Raping--Thieving Mexicans that bring in disease? What do you expect of others that look at the Republican Party knowing that the Chimpanzee was endorsed by the KKK?

donald-trump-president-latino-cartoon-598.jpg
Dear GOD you really are one stupid fuck.
18% of the US population are of Latino background. Of the 18% a mere 7% are of voting age.
Of this 7% the Latino voter turnout will be considered HUUUUGE if over 50% actually turn out and vote.
That's about 3 1/2%. Of this 3 1/2% Hillary could on a good day get 70%.
In the 2012 election about 50% turned out to vote.
In the 2014 midterms about 27% turned out to vote.
DO THE FUCKING MATH ASSHOLE!!!!

[Q

The denial was always the issue. WH staff said Hillary was unhinged, I think she knew it could bring her and Bill down.

It is also pretty common for bosses to be fired for having sex with intern age girls in the workplace, isn't it?

[Q

It is also pretty common for bosses to be fired for having sex with intern age girls in the workplace, isn't it?

Yep, as it should be. Especially if it is a superior having an affair with a subordinate.

[Q
Yep, as it should be. Especially if it is a superior having an affair with a subordinate.

The Democrats in the Senate, aided by a few weak minded Republicans, were cowards for not holding Slick Willy accountable for his crimes and dishonesty.

Forum List

Back