Why do Christians support a Jewish Temple?

I guess the nice thing is that I don't have to assume anything. There is no "s" on Revelation. It is singular, because of what is to be revealed at the time. It is the appearance of Jesus Christ touching down on the Mount of Olives. THAT is the BIG REVEAL.
The rest of Revelation merely sets the stage.

many perceptions seem necessary to merely me

The amount of lives spent to make the adequate impact to evoke the invocation of GOD can be provoking, but only to those who understand the concept of the books within 'revelation'?

bitter/sweet is not one flavor

Anybody who believes Revelaltions is anything more than the ramblings of an exiled, very sick, delirious man is in need of psychiatric help. Thingies with seven heads and golden horns ain't big in my book. I'm a Jack and the Beanstalk man myself.

That book gives a detailed account of the nations of our time and their actions, who would be allies, who would be attacked, and the outcome. That makes the ramblings become amazing predictions, considering John predicted them thousands of years ago. If you don't know what the horns are, then to YOU they don't make sense.
I appreciate watching prophesy unfold on the evening news.
"Israel will be surrounded by it's enemies". Oops, there goes Egypt. ;)

The so called prophecies of the Book of Revelation are no different than those of Nostradamus.

In that both cover such a long period of time.

So it's easy to manipulate the words of the prophecy to fit many different time lines and historical events.

And then true believers will claim an exact correlation between the prophetic words and actual events.

Thus validating the prophecy for adherents to their particular group or organization.

Last edited:
I find it ironic that so many Christians see and understand some links to some things but not go further in their understanding. It is as though they have reached a conclusion that only succeeds in cutting their own heads off and THAT be in their own salvation from their OWN insanity from having been so small minded. :dunno:
I find it funny how Christians are persecuted for knowing the truth. Non believers keep saying that Christians need to believe in other sources other than the Bible. Sorry, those other sources are nothing more than mans opinions based on their views. The Bible is Gods word. I will stick with the real truth, the Bible.
Written by MAN, you moron.:lol:
Wrong, the Bible was written by man inspired by God. You are just another unbeliever who doesn't believe in the truth.

Wrong, the Bible was written by man inspired by God. You are just another unbeliever who doesn't believe in the truth.
Actually, the Gospels were given by Allah; and then later reworded and corrupted by men. :doubt:

Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John, were Muslims?
How about Moe, Larry, and Curley?

If Muslims know the Gospels were corrupted, do they follow the original versions?
Gospel mean good news. The good news that Christ rose from the dead.
What good news did the original Muslim gospel versions spread?

Actually, the Gospels were given by Allah; and then later reworded and corrupted by men. :doubt:
You are so misguided you need meds. The GOSPELS were written by Jesus, Son of God, deciples. They were an eyewitness account of Jesus life and ministry. Of course allah, aka satan, did try and tempt Jesus, and failed. LIAR!!!

How about Moe, Larry, and Curley?

If Muslims know the Gospels were corrupted, do they follow the original versions?
Gospel mean good news. The good news that Christ rose from the dead.
What good news did the original Muslim gospel versions spread?
Muslims don't spread good news, they spread fear and hate per their master satan.

"Muslim" is an Arabic word that means "one who submits to God".

So yes, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, were Muslims because they submitted themselves to God. :cool:
You are so delusional.
Adam, Abraham, Moses, Noah, Job, Solomon, David; basically all of the Prophets in the Torah; plus Jesus, were Muslims.

Because they were all in "submission to God"; which makes them a Muslim.

A fact that you can't deny. :cool:

"Muslim" is an Arabic word that means "one who submits to God".

So yes, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, were Muslims because they submitted themselves to God. :cool:
You are so delusional.
Adam, Abraham, Moses, Noah, Job, Solomon, David; basically all of the Prophets in the Torah; plus Jesus, were Muslims.

Because they were all in "submission to God"; which makes them a Muslim.

A fact that you can't deny. :cool:

In other words, the faithful are called "muslims" and that is an arabic word, right.

So what do you call the unfaithful?

By the way, are Chrsitains and Jews therefore "Muslims" as well according to your religion?

Last edited:
By the way, are Chrsitains and Jews therefore "Muslims" as well according to your religion?
Neither are Muslim; because Christians worship Jesus as God; and Jews do not accept Jesus and Muhammad as Prophets of God.

How about Jews that existed before Jesus birth? Are they to be considered muslims or not?
Jews that rejected idol worship and worshipped the "One God" before the coming of the Prophet Jesus would be considered Muslim.

Neither are Muslim; because Christians worship Jesus as God; and Jews do not accept Jesus and Muhammad as Prophets of God.

How about Jews that existed before Jesus birth? Are they to be considered muslims or not?
Jews that rejected idol worship and worshipped the "One God" before the coming of the Prophet Jesus would be considered Muslim.

Now I get it.

Islam implies a holy line of knowledge. Depending on who has come to and who was to come, the definition of "Muslim" would apply to the believer based on the last prophet that came.

So Non-idol-worshipping Jews that existed before Christ began his teachings are muslims

People that converted to a type of "Messianic Judaism" i.e. believed Jesus was the messiah or prophet of god but did not worship Jesus as a god could be considered muslim

Then those people that converted to Islam based on Muhammad teachings were muslims.

Is that the basic concept?

(slightly editted)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back