Why do Christians support a Jewish Temple?

Temple worship is central to God's plan. There are ordinances that can only be performed in Temples dedicated to the Lord.

As for when it's going to occur and how it will occur when there is a building there already, that's up to God to figure out. By why would Christians not want to see it built? It's one of the signs that indicates that Christ will soon return.

Temple worship is designed to maintain the 'holier than thou' superiority it establishes for the cleric classes. It's a business model designed to limit competition among worship leaders and maintain established cash flow patterns in the worship industry.

Historically, it's a very successful plan for making a good living as a public speaker.

What was the job of the Levites, and who gave them that job?

at that time prophet muhammad will be in front leading the prayer.

In the front row behind him will be jesus, moses, abraham, and many other prophets of the torah and the bible.

Following the prophet muhammad they will all bow with their face's on the ground as they worship allah.
liar!!!

Just because you two don't agree does not make either of you a liar.

All it means is that at least one of you is wrong. Welcome to America - the land where folks have every right to be wrong.

Temple worship is central to God's plan. There are ordinances that can only be performed in Temples dedicated to the Lord.

As for when it's going to occur and how it will occur when there is a building there already, that's up to God to figure out. By why would Christians not want to see it built? It's one of the signs that indicates that Christ will soon return.

Temple worship is designed to maintain the 'holier than thou' superiority it establishes for the cleric classes. It's a business model designed to limit competition among worship leaders and maintain established cash flow patterns in the worship industry.

Historically, it's a very successful plan for making a good living as a public speaker.

Same people who make EVERY job possible - those who're willing to pay for the service or product.

Same people who make EVERY job possible - those who're willing to pay for the service or product.

Oh Joe.
No person gave the Levites their job. Back in the day surnames weren't used much. Ben Hur meant son of Hur, just as "ovitch" in Russian means son of. If your name is Garsonovitch, then you are son of Garson. But two surnames WERE used for a specific reason. Cohen and Levy. Moses' brother Aaron's line was the designated priestly line.
God gave them that Job. Cohen means Priest. Temple duties were carried out by the Levy line. (Levites). These are jobs that require nepotism. And there is that pesky prophesy again. > In the end times those lines will return to being temple priests. Not long ago those lines started training in Temple protocol. That hasn't happened for 2 thousand years. Who knew! ;)

Something happened.
There was a group of Africans that kept to Jewish tradition. They claimed to be descendants of Solomon and an African queen. She had a son. The son went to meet his father. It is rumored that Solomon gave that son the Arc of the Covenant, a VERY necessary part of the Jewish Temple, for safe keeping.
The Africans wanted to become citizens of Israel.
Israel said no.
The Africans said, "?????".
Next day, a whole plane load of Levys and Cohens landed in Africa. And now a whole bunch of Africans have Jewish citizenship. Sadly they were all stuck in housing on the West Bank, but still........

Last edited:

Oh Joe.
No person gave the Levites their job. Back in the day surnames weren't used much. Ben Hur meant son of Hur, just as "ovitch" in Russian means son of. If your name is Garsonovitch, then you are son of Garson. But two surnames WERE used for a specific reason. Cohen and Levy. Moses' brother Aaron's line was the designated priestly line.
God gave them that Job. Cohen means Priest. Temple duties were carried out by the Levy line. (Levites). These are jobs that require nepotism. And there is that pesky prophesy again. > In the end times those lines will return to being temple priests. Not long ago those lines started training in Temple protocol. That hasn't happened for 2 thousand years. Who knew! ;)

Something happened.
There was a group of Africans that kept to Jewish tradition. They claimed to be descendants of Solomon and an African queen. She had a son. The son went to meet his father. It is rumored that Solomon gave that son the Arc of the Covenant, a VERY necessary part of the Jewish Temple, for safe keeping.
Israel said no.
Next day, a whole plane load of Levys and Cohens landed in Africa. And now a whole bunch of Africans have Jewish citizenship. Sadly they were all stuck in housing on the West Bank, but still........

You run with that if it melts your butter, Brother. I'm going to keep believing that if God is, She's way bigger than can be held by all the ancient creation stories put together, let alone just one.

If you really want to experience luck and life, let your God out of that dusty, ancient box you keep Him in.

Something happened.
Israel said no.
Just one problem with your dramatic fabricated story Irish Ram.

Soloman was from the Tribe of Judah.

So his African descendants could not have been Levys and Cohens; because they are from the Tribe of Levi

Something happened.
Israel said no.
Just one problem with your dramatic fabricated story Irish Ram.

Soloman was from the Tribe of Judah.

So his African descendants could not have been Levys and Cohens; because they are from the Tribe of Levi

No Sunni, You misunderstood.
The African's claimed to be related to Solomon.
The Cohens and Levys were the ones on the plane that landed in Africa. If the African's claim was true, and they did indeed have the arc, then the Cohens were necessary because what they were about to transport was a long hunted for Temple relic.
And be careful calling me a liar. We may have to debate how the Muslims consider lying to infidels as a wise, strategic move.

Last edited:
The Cohens and Levys were the ones on the plane that landed in Africa. If the African's claim was true, and they did indeed have the arc, then the Cohens were necessary because what they were about to transport was a long hunted for Temple relic.
Spin it how ever you want IR

But you and I both know you were taking liberties in telling the story.

I went to a Synagogue and studied with the Rabbis for two years.

Plus, I attended a Messianic Church for several years before I converted to Islam.

So when you start talking about Revelations, The End Times, the Temple, and other aspects of Christian-Jewish eschatology. You had better bring your "A" game. Because I will eat your lunch and send you home hungry. :cool:

btw Where is the Ark of the Covenant?

You did not answer the questions.

Oh Joe.

Something happened.
Israel said no.

You run with that if it melts your butter, Brother. I'm going to keep believing that if God is, She's way bigger than can be held by all the ancient creation stories put together, let alone just one.

If you really want to experience luck and life, let your God out of that dusty, ancient box you keep Him in.

So you simply make it up as you go along? To ignore historical occurrances is to repeat them....

Why do Christians support a Jewish Temple?

SOME Christians, you mean?

Because they believe that the SECOND COMING won't happen until that temple gets build, I think.

Different people believe all different kinds of goofy shit.

Who cares?

There are a number of Christians that talk about the end of the world – deing defined by the last book of the Holy Bible. With a number of scholars and some with a stronge faith system: they support Isrial and the wish the Jewish people would rebuild the Jewish Temple. Yes, we understand the political problems to destroy the building that is already their and would cause a war in the middle east. The debate should be, ‘why build a new Jewish Temple.’

The religion of the Jews has been around much longer then the Christian religions: during the time both have been around the jewish religion has change from the worship of a temple to the worship without a temple. Would like to ask a Christian: why would jews want to be like first century jews before the fall of the temple. Do have a number of jewish friends, and I do not see them really want to make a passover trip to Isrial and purchase an animal to be sacraficed to God.

I find it ironic that so many Christians see and understand some links to some things but not go further in their understanding. It is as though they have reached a conclusion that only succeeds in cutting their own heads off and THAT be in their own salvation from their OWN insanity from having been so small minded. :dunno:

Plus, I attended a Messianic Church for several years before I converted to Islam.

So when you start talking about Revelations, The End Times, the Temple, and other aspects of Christian-Jewish eschatology. You had better bring your "A" game. Because I will eat your lunch and send you home hungry. :cool:

All that religious studying, and you still make the rookie mistake of putting an s on Revelation?
My lunch is secure.

It is hysterical to read these posts.

The number of you who suppose that you actually know the mind of GOD totally crack me up.

All that religious studying, and you still make the rookie mistake of putting an s on Revelation?
My lunch is secure.
I was just referring to the fact that there are several revelation(s) in the Book of Revelation.

btw think of your purloined lunch as kind of a forced fasting. That should ease your discomfort. :cool:

It is hidden to protect it from people like you.

Forum List

Back